JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperation Day

+2
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
jpr60
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Desperation Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Desperation Day

Post  villanfromluton Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:03 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Jak, wasnt having a dig, just think Jagielka would have been a player who enhanced your team.

I really did not think you were having a dig. I would have liked us to sign Jagielka. I also agree that he would be a far better option than Cahill but there's obviously some reason why we did not try to sign a centre half. Maybe there's some business planned for the summer. I like Vermaelen, Djourou and Koscelny has done quite well when you consider he's been thrown in at the deep end. Squillacci is a problem though.

Personally I rate Cahill higher than Jagielka and I think he'd be a better long term buy.Vermaelen aside i think at least half the other PL clubs have better centre halves.Johnson at Blues for example would've been a fairly cheap option and a great improvement on what is already there.Personally i'd like Arsenal to win it but i can see too many points being lost at the tail end of the season when the games are coming thick and fast.

Thats cos you are always pist when watching football Rolling Eyes

From what Blues mates tell me, Dann is a better player than Johnson
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum