JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veleso to Villa

3 posters

Go down

Veleso to Villa Empty Veleso to Villa

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Anyone seen the Sky Sports News stuff saying we are in talks with Veleso.

Lion.....you might get your wish - albeit a very long time after you suggested it.

Back to top Go down

Veleso to Villa Empty Re: Veleso to Villa

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi Russ, trust you and yours are keeping well.

Have not seen that on sky, would be an interesting signing. Know Megson said Bolton cant afford him. To be honest, dont knwo anything about him
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:35 pm

I just remember Lion raving about him in last years transfer window.

We are doing ok thanks. got over piggy flu now so got to really get in training for the birmingham half marathon as I have done no running since the North Run last year.

Gotta get my fat self moving. starting this weekend then all out to make sure I can get round it ok. All in aid of Acorns. . :boobs:

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:39 pm

Russ wrote:I just remember Lion raving about him in last years transfer window.

We are doing ok thanks. got over piggy flu now so got to really get in training for the birmingham half marathon as I have done no running since the North Run last year.

Gotta get my fat self moving. starting this weekend then all out to make sure I can get round it ok. All in aid of Acorns. . :boobs:

Clap Good man Russ, was it today they were going on about Veloso
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:58 pm

it was this evening.....and strangley VT have locked the thread - and they don't normally do that so quickly.... Just wonder if they are trying to protect somebody who posts on there who is "ITK" or more ITK than others. hahaha.

Hows your family getting on ?

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:21 pm

The family are fine thanks Russ. The lad has just finished his GCSE's, is going to college on sports course. Is now going to be playing under 18's this season, but has been in the squad for the adults team along with his mate for last 2 friendlies. Watched the game on Tuesday and was a good standard, the opposition were one division below Ryman league I was told. He came on for last 20 minutes and did very well, still needs to fill out a bit (wish I could say the same about myself)
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:15 pm

villanfromluton wrote:The family are fine thanks Russ. The lad has just finished his GCSE's, is going to college on sports course. Is now going to be playing under 18's this season, but has been in the squad for the adults team along with his mate for last 2 friendlies. Watched the game on Tuesday and was a good standard, the opposition were one division below Ryman league I was told. He came on for last 20 minutes and did very well, still needs to fill out a bit (wish I could say the same about myself)

But you can't :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:17 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:The family are fine thanks Russ. The lad has just finished his GCSE's, is going to college on sports course. Is now going to be playing under 18's this season, but has been in the squad for the adults team along with his mate for last 2 friendlies. Watched the game on Tuesday and was a good standard, the opposition were one division below Ryman league I was told. He came on for last 20 minutes and did very well, still needs to fill out a bit (wish I could say the same about myself)

Jak, are you saying that Lutes is, what, on the chubby side ?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:41 am

jpr60 wrote:
jak wrote:

Jak, are you saying that Lutes is, what, on the chubby side ?

Not at all, jpr my dear friend. I'm saying he's fecking fat!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down