JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C'est la classe!

+3
QBVILLA
jak
jpr60
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

C'est la classe! - Page 2 Empty Re: C'est la classe!

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Jak

QB is a jolly decent fellow, great family man, who puts others before himself and am upset I took my bad mood out on him.

You, on the other hand, are a twat of the highest order, so swivel for your apology cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:29 am

villanfromluton wrote:JPR, think I was a tad harsh on QB, have apologised to him in private and he has been big enough to accept it. Have had a few things going on recently and got on top of me, so to speak

Yes and in Luton's defence I goaded him.We're both proper blokes though, had a row, got it sorted and no one had to delete their account.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:53 am

villanfromluton wrote:Jak

QB is a jolly decent fellow, great family man, who puts others before himself and am upset I took my bad mood out on him.

You, on the other hand, are a twat of the highest order, so swivel for your apology cheers

Ssssshhhhh!!! It's The Arsenal board you're on. We won't tolerate language like that!!
Show some respect if you want to frequent the classiest corner of jwned.
Incidentally I've always known QB is a a scholar and a gentleman, he does himself no favours when he allows Pinky to cast him in the Perky role. Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum