JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Villas-Boas

+4
jak
QBVILLA
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
FrenchSpur
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Villas-Boas - Page 2 Empty Re: Villas-Boas

Post  Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Guardiola hasn't signed a new contract and has made it quite clear he's not at Barcelona for all his career.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 am

I just can't see Guardiola taking the Chelsea job.
Just my opinion but I don't see that he would gel with Abramovic.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:57 pm

jak wrote:I just can't see Guardiola taking the Chelsea job.
Just my opinion but I don't see that he would gel with Abramovic.

That's the point, right there. Who would gel with Abramovich? One of his cronies - the Dutch contingent perhaps, Avram Grant again - I just don't see a top-class (and therefore experienced) manager accepting the post. In fact I'd be well chuffed if nobody wanted it, what would Abramovich and his billions do then?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Someone will want it, its win win, you get a 3 year contract worth a shit load, you either win the champions league or your sacked in the first year and pick up the rest of your contract early and go get another job, who wouldn't want it!

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Someone will want it, its win win, you get a 3 year contract worth a shit load, you either win the champions league or your sacked in the first year and pick up the rest of your contract early and go get another job, who wouldn't want it!

Well yes, if you need the money (i.e. judge the £XM worth the aggravation). What I'm saying is I'd do it (for the money) but do the top managers need to bother; is it truly worth the trouble?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:50 pm

It's a blank cheque book knowing that success will make you a hero, and if you fail then you get a nice pay off and sympathy all around with a pretty untarnished reputation. You'd be foolish to reject it.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:53 pm

That's how i see it
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:58 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Someone will want it, its win win, you get a 3 year contract worth a shit load, you either win the champions league or your sacked in the first year and pick up the rest of your contract early and go get another job, who wouldn't want it!

Well yes, if you need the money (i.e. judge the £XM worth the aggravation). What I'm saying is I'd do it (for the money) but do the top managers need to bother; is it truly worth the trouble?

A player earning £50k a week doesn't need any extra money but when a team offers them £90k a week they still jump at it.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum