JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumour has it.......

+7
Bedshammer
mikey
jak
QBVILLA
ADRIAN_1976
roadoftrinity
jpr60
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rumour has it....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumour has it.......

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:33 am

Bedshammer wrote:
Don't care. And I don't think he does, either.

I think Parker might, he has just forced himself into the England set up and you would have thought he would want to play at the Euro's.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:14 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

I think Parker might, he has just forced himself into the England set up and you would have thought he would want to play at the Euro's.

It's clear to anyone with any sense (and Scottie P is very sensible) that Capello doesn't really rate him. I don't think it matters where he's playing his football this season, he'll only be a minor player.
He's adored at the Boleyn Ground, can you imagine if we get promoted at the end of this season, what his status will be? He won't get that playing for Spurs, or Chelsea, or England.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:33 am

Bedshammer wrote:

It's clear to anyone with any sense (and Scottie P is very sensible) that Capello doesn't really rate him. I don't think it matters where he's playing his football this season, he'll only be a minor player.
He's adored at the Boleyn Ground, can you imagine if we get promoted at the end of this season, what his status will be? He won't get that playing for Spurs, or Chelsea, or England.

The last England game I saw was when we played Wales and Parker was picked and played very well. I would have thought he has a good chance of going to the Euro's and pushing his way into the first team so I obviously have no sense.

I guess it depends what he ambitions are, however imagine if West Ham don't get promoted, he is in the Championship and his stock has fallen and Bolton are the only club interested in him.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:25 am

Parker is coming up 31. At that age a year wasted playing in the second division has repercussions that would not apply to a player in his mid twenties. I think if there is the opportunity for away, he's got to take it.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:10 am

Bedshammer wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

I think rose tinted glasses are on Beds.. i would be astounded if Parker stays at West Ham.. Brilliant for you lot but a guy with that much passion and drive will almost certainly want to be playing at the highest level... a year before Euro 2012..his last chance of playing in a major tournament.. cant see him letting that sort of chance pass him by..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:46 am

In all honesty,
I have to agree with Ades.
I still cannot see Parker here at the end of August especially if he puts on a dazzling display this coming Sunday.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:51 am

Bedshammer wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Through the eyes of a fan maybe.The only reason Parker won't go is down to cash.There are only a handful of clubs who'd match his wage and with West ham asking for £7m for a player with no sell on value the options are few and far between.My guess is that parker will be sold towards the end of the window for a lesser fee or even possibly a loan deal.I can't see that the board would have given Nolan such a good deal if they were planning on keeping Parker.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:07 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Through the eyes of a fan maybe.The only reason Parker won't go is down to cash.There are only a handful of clubs who'd match his wage and with West ham asking for £7m for a player with no sell on value the options are few and far between.My guess is that parker will be sold towards the end of the window for a lesser fee or even possibly a loan deal.I can't see that the board would have given Nolan such a good deal if they were planning on keeping Parker.

Had a text earlier from another member saying virtually the same thing Suspect
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:27 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

I haven't heard from fatty for a while, thought he'd discovered a new cake shop in Luton
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Parker would be insane not to leave. Personally I don't think he is good enough for Champions League sides but the rest of the quality sides in the division such as Everton, Villa Wink and Spurs would benefit from having him in their squads. If he is content to stay in the Championship allbeit on a inflated salary then he's more of a mug than I expected.

Last edited by villainies on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Another 'member' of that gay club you belong to? Big Hug Leatherman

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:12 pm

jak wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

And there was I thinking this thread was about Arsenal rumours - gay club,eh? Far more interesting!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Rumour has it that Arsenal will be sending somebody to watch Scott Dann in our game against Derby on Saturday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2021688/Arsenal-plan-watch-Birminghams-Scott-Dann.html?ITO=1490

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:17 pm

jpr60 wrote:
jak wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

And there was I thinking this thread was about Arsenal rumours - gay club,eh? Far more interesting!

We've been invaded by Villans and Hammers, what other conclusion can you reach. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:12 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Yeah,
Confirms my theory about a number of Villa fans being 'Members'.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:59 am

Mate of mine green screened Arsenal squad today. All members present EXCEPT Cesq.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:05 am

Ringo wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Yeah,
Confirms my theory about a number of Villa fans being 'Members'.

Explains why a cnut like you is so interested in us then Cheerleader
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Time will tell...........
I promised not to post on the Villa board until they drop out of the top ten.........

Another 3 weeks should do it!
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Ringo wrote:Time will tell...........
I promised not to post on the Villa board until they drop out of the top ten.........

Another 3 weeks should do it!

Do you honestly think anyone gives a monkeys and as for you and promises, I will say no more Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Sit on it ! :onefingeremote:
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:41 pm

Ringo wrote:Sit on it ! :onefingeremote:

Sleep Sleep
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 pm

LUTON!! LUTON!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Back on thread, of the three players who were rumoured to be joining us last week (two from England, one from abroad) we've signed Alex Chamberlain who's gone straight into the first team squad despite only being 18 years of age next week, who are the other two? Mata would do for me or is it going to be that Costa Rica player Campbell who snubbed his nose at us a few weeks back? An English central defender? I can hardly stand the excitement (or should that be I'm extremely hopeful that we sign someone useful in order to counteract the air of negativity that has permeated around us Gooners since last April)!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2