JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Song

+5
jak
ADRIAN_1976
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
mikey
Bedshammer
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alex Song Empty Alex Song

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:55 pm

How long should he be banned for for trying to break Barton's leg?

Back to top Go down

Alex Song Empty Re: Alex Song

Post  Guest Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:14 pm

A dive and a slap from Gervinho. Classy man.. No

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Yes. But. Joey Barton.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Ban song for 5 games. Ban Gervinho for a shocking dive plus for assaulting Barton = around 6 games.

Applaud Barton for trying to rid the game of brutality and cheating.

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Wenger has lost the plot from this interview

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:07 pm

I want Arsenal to win the league from all the challengers but I have a feeling there ready to implode..

United win the league and before season starts add De Gea. Jones. Young..

Arsenal been crying for years for a CB and a midfielder.. Collapse end of last season and still nothing brought in. Then add that both Fab n Nasri want out and still no additions..

From the outside it's baffling..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:36 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Yes. But. Joey Barton.

A good point, Beds. Nice to see you've got your eyes open.
Song should have gone. Gervinho should have gone. Barton should have gone.
If you see anything else, you need to get to specsavers. Quick!!!!! Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:06 pm

What should Barton have been sent of for?

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:What should Barton have been sent of for?

Put your glasses on, have a look and see!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:33 pm

jak wrote:

I can see fine, rules are that contact below the face so pushing to the chest or grabbing someone by there shirt is a yellow card, Barton did just that and got the appropriate punishment. You might not like that (I know how you Arsenal fans are) but there you go thats the rules.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
jak wrote:

I can see fine, rules are that contact below the face so pushing to the chest or grabbing someone by there shirt is a yellow card, Barton did just that and got the appropriate punishment. You might not like that (I know how you Arsenal fans are) but there you go thats the rules.
Barton was clearly guilty of violent conduct that's against the rules and is a red card offence.
Like I said, if you see it any other way, you either need glasses or you're blinded by biase.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:05 am

I'm not blind Jak, Barton never hit anyone, yes it was wrong of him to go up to whats his name and pick him up like that and thats what the yellow card was for, its a yellow card offence. Its a shame Arsenal fans always want extra punishment handed out to opponents.

Barton is a twat, we all know he is scum and doesn't deserve the life of a high paid footballer but he is one and you can't treat him differently on the pitch because of it. Its common that when a player dives you normally see opponent players going up to them and having a go at them often tugging at there shirt to pick them up, no one has a problem with it normally because we hate divers, the problem in this case is the fact its Barton and nothing else.

You disgard the rule of the game if you like but it was a yellow card offence nothing more.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:26 am

I have said that Song should have been sent off so I've condoned MORE punishment for him.
That's contrary to what you say Arsenal fans do.
I and all three of the pundits on MOD tonight, dont think that the player dived, there was in my and their opinion contact and it should have been a penalty. That's football though.
Nowhere in the rules of the game does it say that it's ok to pick someone up by the scruff of the neck, that's violent conduct. A red card offence.
While we're at it, you haven't mentioned how easy it is to deck Joey 'The Bull' Barton. Strange that.
Also while we're at it, you're quoting the rules of the game. Do a little copy and paste please of the rule you were quoting earlier re. Yellow Card offence if you dosh someone below the neck etc.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:38 am

jak wrote:I have said that Song should have been sent off so I've condoned MORE punishment for him.
That's contrary to what you say Arsenal fans do.
I and all three of the pundits on MOD tonight, dont think that the player dived, there was in my and their opinion contact and it should have been a penalty. That's football though.
Nowhere in the rules of the game does it say that it's ok to pick someone up by the scruff of the neck, that's violent conduct. A red card offence.
While we're at it, you haven't mentioned how easy it is to deck Joey 'The Bull' Barton. Strange that.
Also while we're at it, you're quoting the rules of the game. Do a little copy and paste please of the rule you were quoting earlier re. Yellow Card offence if you dosh someone below the neck etc.

Hope so about Song that was a stamp plain and simple.

Of course it doesn't say its ok for him to pick him up like that I have mentioned its a yellow card offence right.. oh good yes I have.

Yes he went down easy it was a little slap, but we know the rules contact to the face is a red.

The below the neck thing was discussed on one of the football shows last year with pundits and referees it was then that it came out that a strike to the chest wasn't a red but a yellow, only to the head is it a straight red . Like I said we have seen plenty of tugging on shirts incidents round necks and that where players havent been sent off, now its against Arsenal a red is wanted.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:36 am

I say again, what Barton did was clearly violent conduct, that's a red card offence.
If the referee had seen what had happened he would have sent Barton off. The referee did not see the incident, his back was turned. The pundits on MOD thought he should have gone too.
Now, I ask you again. Cut and paste the rule that say it's ok to grab someone and pick them up by the scruff of the neck.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:47 am

Barton instigated the fracas when he manhandled the other player, and has since admitted that he went down easy. Quite honestly, he should have been booked for that pikey haircut, too.

I dunno. Premiership players are such divas.
Rolling Eyes
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:16 am

Bedshammer wrote:Barton instigated the fracas when he manhandled the other player, and has since admitted that he went down easy. Quite honestly, he should have been booked for that pikey haircut, too.

I dunno. Premiership players are such divas.
Rolling Eyes

He has a fair point tho the le'arse player cheated

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:18 am

It's not a fair point. He shouldn't have reacted like that.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:32 am

EXACTLY!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:28 am

Barton showed us why nobody would want to sign him even on a free. Yes, Song trod on him and will doubtless get the the punishment he deserves, yes Gervinho slapped his head and deserved the red card he was shown but somehow Barton gets away with attacking a player in the penalty area when the ball was in play (so that's a penalty) and only gets a yellow card. Captain Taylor showed the type of man he is by running around to any official who would listen claiming that Barton had been elbowed, Barton lied through his teeth by sayng he'd been punched - he really has it all in his locker does Joey Barton, a cheat of the first order.
As for the match - nothing to write home about. The Arsenal defence played well enough whereas the creativity from midfield was limited as was the attack. Must do better.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:30 am

I dozed off for part of the game.
Embarassed
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:39 am

Two yellows.One where he grabbed Gervihno and another for dissent towards the 4th official.For going down holding his face after receiving Gervihno's bitch slap he deserves a damn good kicking
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:31 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Two yellows.One where he grabbed Gervihno and another for dissent towards the 4th official.For going down holding his face after receiving Gervihno's bitch slap he deserves a damn good kicking

At last, the voice of reason. Wink

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:38 am

Like I said the problem here is the fact its Barton.

I'll wait for the week where someone is stamped on and complains and everyone says "he had a right to complain he had been stamped on" and for when players grab each other shirts in an argument and get yellows which no one will think is wrong, and if someone has a go at a diver it will be "good on him telling that diving tnuc what he thinks of him".

You wait and see you hypocrites Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:43 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Like I said the problem here is the fact its Barton.

I'll wait for the week where someone is stamped on and complains and everyone says "he had a right to complain he had been stamped on" and for when players grab each other shirts in an argument and get yellows which no one will think is wrong, and if someone has a go at a diver it will be "good on him telling that diving tnuc what he thinks of him".

You wait and see you hypocrites Very Happy

You asked why he should have been sent off.I told you.Fact it was Barton doesn't matter.Gervihno deserved his red card and i expect Song will get a 3 match ban, again deserved.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next