JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Song

+5
jak
ADRIAN_1976
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
mikey
Bedshammer
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Alex Song - Page 3 Empty Re: Alex Song

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:49 pm

careful there I've already had the long and pointless conversation on how its a yellow offence Rolling Eyes

Oh on a unrelated subject anyone see Gervinho just do a lovely dive against Udinese, classy player.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:careful there I've already had the long and pointless conversation on how its a yellow offence Rolling Eyes

Oh on a unrelated subject anyone see Gervinho just do a lovely dive against Udinese, classy player.

I thought you said we'd agree to disagree. Now you're back smart arsing. It don't suit you son!!!! Twisted Evil

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:33 pm

jak wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:careful there I've already had the long and pointless conversation on how its a yellow offence Rolling Eyes

I thought you said we'd agree to disagree. Now you're back smart arsing. It don't suit you son!!!! Twisted Evil

I was just trying to warn the hammers of from the same roundabout argument.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
jak wrote:

I was just trying to warn the hammers of from the same roundabout argument.

Yeah!!! Alright!!!! Suspect

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:51 pm

just watched it again. Both twats should've got red.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:16 pm

villainies wrote:just watched it again. Both twats should've got red.

There's no other way to look at it!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:36 pm

of course the tree hugger things grabbing a shirt is violent Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:50 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:of course the tree hugger things grabbing a shirt is violent Laughing

he thinks kicking a football is violent Rolling Eyes
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Rolling Eyes another couple of twats!
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:17 pm

In retrospect The Arsenal and Newcastle have each had to fork out £25,000 in fines, Song and Gervinho will miss three important games - all because of Joey Barton.
Had Barton not gone into Song from behind Song would not have trodden on his leg, had Barton not decided to stage a one-man (ish) retribution stand (which he now admits was unwarranted) Newcastle and Arsenal players would not have rushed in to separate Barton and Gervinho and Taylor would not have proved to be "not the sharpest tool in the box" (Barton's kind words about his captain on BBC).
For all that Barton gets a yellow card (unless Newcastle decide to slap a fine on Barton for misbehaviour, which I doubt)!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:12 pm

jpr60 wrote:In retrospect The Arsenal and Newcastle have each had to fork out £25,000 in fines, Song and Gervinho will miss three important games - all because of Joey Barton.
Had Barton not gone into Song from behind Song would not have trodden on his leg, had Barton not decided to stage a one-man (ish) retribution stand (which he now admits was unwarranted) Newcastle and Arsenal players would not have rushed in to separate Barton and Gervinho and Taylor would not have proved to be "not the sharpest tool in the box" (Barton's kind words about his captain on BBC).
For all that Barton gets a yellow card (unless Newcastle decide to slap a fine on Barton for misbehaviour, which I doubt)!

Laughing Marvellous. Love the thinking.
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Are you honestly suggesting Song's disgusting assault (that's what it was, if you stamped on someone in the street you'd be arrested for assault) was vindicated by Barton's tackle? I'm not in any way saying Barton is an innocent party in the whole affair but you can't defend that stamp.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Are you honestly suggesting Song's disgusting assault (that's what it was, if you stamped on someone in the street you'd be arrested for assault) was vindicated by Barton's tackle? I'm not in any way saying Barton is an innocent party in the whole affair but you can't defend that stamp.

Let's get this straight. I'm against anything as cowardly as kicking someone when he's down, stamping and the like. Whilst in no way condoning Song's action (neither from an ethical nor logical stand-point - I mean, you're on the telly, you can't get away with that stuff) it was more a tread - a needling action, than a stamp. I suspect, having been banged about by Barton Song wanted to annoy him - he did. So it wasn't a "disgusting assault" but it was totally unacceptable and he's been sussed and punished. My point was it was a reaction to Barton - hence, if he hadn't been doing whatever he was doing then Song would proably not have reacted and so the match went on.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:33 pm

JPR, loving the one eyed summing up Very Happy

Fact is both Gervihno and Song were guilty of losing their cool regardless of what Barton did.It's like getting done for drink driving and blaming the barmaid
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:37 pm

QBVILLA wrote:JPR, loving the one eyed summing up Very Happy

Fact is both Gervihno and Song were guilty of losing their cool regardless of what Barton did.It's like getting done for drink driving and blaming the barmaid

No question - I was just trying to point out that Barton caused a whole lot of unnecessary trouble, both to the two football clubs and, of course a couple of Arsenal players. By his standards he's done well, picking up a yellow whilst red cards, bans and fines are dished out. I truly dislike the effin gobsh!te and trust that he will receive his come-uppence in due course.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:43 pm

I doubt if even Barton's Mom likes him.Karl Henry absolutely battered him last season at the Molineux but credit to him he got on with it.Song and gervinho's lack of professionalism has hindered Arsenal at a time when they really need all players at the top of their game.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Or in your case.. giving someone a good kicking and blaming a verbal attack Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Or in your case.. giving someone a good kicking and blaming a verbal attack Very Happy

Good analogy Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3