JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolves FAC Replay

2 posters

Go down

Wolves FAC Replay Empty Wolves FAC Replay

Post  Tilton Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:43 pm

I just can't get excited about this one after the last game against the dogheads.

It'll probably be another turgid affair, settled by a single goal, even though both managers have promised me that it'll be a better game. We'll see.

Wolves 1 - 0 Blues
or
Wolves 5 - 6 Blues

http://www.bcfc.com/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10412~2581026,00.html

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Wolves FAC Replay Empty Re: Wolves FAC Replay

Post  Bully 9 Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:26 pm

I would like to go with your 2nd prediction please........obviously the score reversed! Very Happy As we are on TV lets hope there a bit more life in both sides tonight.
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Well it was definitely a better game than the first one Bully. Not brilliant but much, much better.

I have to say again though, Wolves are utter shite. It reminds me of how bad we were at the end of last season, for us to go down and that shower of shite to stay up. Shocking.

We managed to beat Premier League Wolves last night without even having a striker on the pitch! (Rooney doesn't count)

And where were the Doghead's 'fans'? It seemed like there were more of us than them there.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Tilton wrote:Well it was definitely a better game than the first one Bully. Not brilliant but much, much better.

I have to say again though, Wolves are utter shite. It reminds me of how bad we were at the end of last season, for us to go down and that shower of shite to stay up. Shocking.

We managed to beat Premier League Wolves last night without even having a striker on the pitch! (Rooney doesn't count)

And where were the Doghead's 'fans'? It seemed like there were more of us than them there.

Well Tilton, as you said, much better than the 1st leg but to be fair anything wouldve been an improvement......It was embarassing to watch as a Wolves supporter, there was no fight in our lads at all! I mean the goal was scored after a total balls up and serious lack of defending, your man was sat on his arse for fcuk sake when he sunk it..........ive already stated that it was a shocking performance by us. I just want to ask you something if i may, your words to describe us..............*utter shite* *shower of shite* *shocking* It STILL hurts doesnt it.......... that one point that sent you down and kept us up Wink
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Nah, we deserved to go down after the way we played towards the end of that season. My only surprise is that Wolves stayed up. How can any team with Christophe Berra etc. not get relegated? It's a mystery to me, it really is.

Relegation (and good old Randy Lerner - thanks Randy!) got rid of McLeish for us, allowing us to bring in a better manager.

Following Blues is so much more fun this season, as I'm sure I've said before.

The words I used to describe your team were my honest opinion of what I saw of them over the last two games between us, and I stand by that.

Face it, you're shite!

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Tilton wrote:Nah, we deserved to go down after the way we played towards the end of that season. My only surprise is that Wolves stayed up. How can any team with Christophe Berra etc. not get relegated? It's a mystery to me, it really is.

Relegation (and good old Randy Lerner - thanks Randy!) got rid of McLeish for us, allowing us to bring in a better manager.

Following Blues is so much more fun this season, as I'm sure I've said before.

The words I used to describe your team were my honest opinion of what I saw of them over the last two games between us, and I stand by that.

Face it, you're shite!

It is never FUN supporting Wolves Tilton.......heartbreaking and gut wrenching yes! But we all have our crosses to bear, so now we have to do it all again like last year, same scenario just trying to stay up. Yes we are playing shit..... agreed, but they are MY shit Very Happy
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:33 pm

That's fair enough.

Believe me, I've had my share of heartbreak and disappointment following Blues over the years aswell,but this season is like a breath of fresh air. The last time we were in The Championship was pretty depressing stuff. The football was awful. Boring, tedious games with very little excitement. You could sense the enthusiasm being drained from the crowd after the first 5 minutes of every game.

I'm not saying that every game this season has been great because they haven't. On the whole though it's much more fun. Promotion is always the aim I suppose but I won't be disappointed if we don't go up this season.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Do you know what? I dont think i ever remember a time where we didnt struggle or do things the hard way, in the Championship we were ALWAYS in the play offs and every time we would get so close to the Premiership and then screw it up! I have to say tho that the highlight of last nights TV footage was Steve Bull before kick off winding up that cock Adrian Chiles and the Baggies with the Tesco carrier bag..........Marvellous Very Happy
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Bully 9 wrote:Do you know what? I dont think i ever remember a time where we didnt struggle or do things the hard way, in the Championship we were ALWAYS in the play offs and every time we would get so close to the Premiership and then screw it up! I have to say tho that the highlight of last nights TV footage was Steve Bull before kick off winding up that cock Adrian Chiles and the Baggies with the Tesco carrier bag..........Marvellous Very Happy

I fecking hate Adrian Chiles so glad to hear that he was getting some stick.

I heard Robert Plant was there too?

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Tilton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:Do you know what? I dont think i ever remember a time where we didnt struggle or do things the hard way, in the Championship we were ALWAYS in the play offs and every time we would get so close to the Premiership and then screw it up! I have to say tho that the highlight of last nights TV footage was Steve Bull before kick off winding up that cock Adrian Chiles and the Baggies with the Tesco carrier bag..........Marvellous Very Happy

I fecking hate Adrian Chiles so glad to hear that he was getting some stick.

I heard Robert Plant was there too?

Oh i do too, yes his face was a picture! yeah Robert Plant had flown in from Texas! he must have been SO pissed. We only needed our *other* celebrity fan Noddy Holder there.......... Very Happy
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:05 am

Like most Wolves 'fans', Noddy Holder couldn't be bothered to go.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:08 am

Yep!
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down