JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is he losing the plot?

+7
roadoftrinity
QBVILLA
villainies
jpr60
FrenchSpur
jak
villanfromluton
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is he losing the plot? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is he losing the plot?

Post  villainies Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:01 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:Arsene's biggest task is convincing RvP that he can create a team that can win again. Without RvP Arsenal are not a top 4 side. Nasri, Cesc and RvP not so far away from being tip top if RvP leaves over the summer Arsene will have to work a miracle to make up the gap thats opened up injuries or no injuries.

At the moment they're not a top 4 side and that's with Van Persie.I can honestly see Liverpool finishing above them now with Arsenal getting 6th.Could be so different if they signed a centre half.I'd say that the majority of Prem clubs have at least one centre half who would improve the Arsenal side.

But the Gooners keep harping on about the injuries which have been quite tough. Where would they be without his 19 goals? This summer must be make or break for him.

Relegation threatened.However, that's a daft question you could take any side and pick out a big player from their team and ask the same question and you'd draw a similar conclusion.Yes injuries have caused them problems but injuries happen and the top sides cope with them.Man Utd have also suffered through injuries but they're still in there only 3 points off the top despite City racing to 54 points.Fact is the squad, not the team are simply not good enough.That's why they're struggling.Simple.

true. I mean where would we be without Heskey eh?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Is he losing the plot? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is he losing the plot?

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:44 pm

10th.
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3