JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roy Hodgson

+6
villanfromluton
ADRIAN_1976
jpr60
Billy Bonds
QBVILLA
Bedshammer
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Roy Hodgson - Page 3 Empty Re: Roy Hodgson

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:27 pm

villainies wrote:This performance has sickened me. No quality at all. Poor poor play in every position.

Young was utter shit,,,Millner never in the game dont even get me started on that useless c unt rooney...As for penalties...england always fuking lose...always...But youg and millner as affective as chocolate tea pots

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:30 pm

villainies wrote:Justice done. Shit performance, shit penalties.
as Long as roy keeps picking the same old players who do feck all every tournement england will always be out of the top ten.....The squad has been shit for years...And the whole team semed to rest on rooneys shoulders....still at the end off the day iant to bothered because i did not think england would beat italy...As for diamanti what a fuking player i'd love him back at wh

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Same old England, can't string two passes together marking themselves out of the game by being so static.
These players are paid absolute bundles and can't get the fundamentals right. An embarassing performance.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Rooney maybe an excellent player but we rely way to much on him... We would have been better off with Wellbeck and Carol up front..
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Rooney was clearly not fit enough to play 90 minutes, let alone 120.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:03 pm

jak wrote:Same old England, can't string two passes together marking themselves out of the game by being so static.
These players are paid absolute bundles and can't get the fundamentals right. An embarassing performance.

spot on Jak,,,al them players together...with what they get paid,,,totally embarassing

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Italy had Pirlo, we had John Terry! I think that says it all - much as I hate to admit it JT was our best player, blocking shots and putting himself about.
The ManU trio were poor - especially Young and Rooney - and we had no class in midfield. We brought on Walcott - I think he saw the ball twice, once putting in a cross a touch too high for Carroll and once, having taken off on a run had the ball taken off him by Rooney who promptly lost it!
Apart from the opening 15 minutes or so we showed how poor we were and I don't think this was a particularly good Italy team either.
Oh well, the future looks bright, as long as we can get Jack Wilshere back to full fitness and The Ox and Welbeck are given their chances to progress.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum