JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roy Hodgson

+6
villanfromluton
ADRIAN_1976
jpr60
Billy Bonds
QBVILLA
Bedshammer
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Roy Hodgson Empty Roy Hodgson

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:17 am

is great, I've decided.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Roy Hodgson Empty Re: Roy Hodgson

Post  QBVILLA Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:10 am

I've always wanted England to do well but even moreso since Hodgson has been in charge. Whatever happens now we've had a good tournament and i believe Hodgson has restored the nations faith in thd England side. With a bit of luck we'll win tonight and progress to the semis. That notion would've been laughed at three weeks ago.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:17 am

and the media will have to eat shit, love it.
His fluent Italian in the press conference was great, he produced it with a flourish like an uncle doing a party trick at a wedding.
The difference in the players is amazing, and good to see.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:07 am

Bedshammer wrote:and the media will have to eat shit, love it.
His fluent Italian in the press conference was great, he produced it with a flourish like an uncle doing a party trick at a wedding.
The difference in the players is amazing, and good to see.

But look at it from this point of veiw...Every one wanted Harry he had spurs playing some of the best football in years and took them from relegation fodder to high in the table , Harry knows how to get the best out of certain players ( nothing against Roy ).

And when it never materialised the press had a feild day in taking the piss out of roy...You cant blame the media they are doing there jobs the more shit they put in their papers the more they sell them.

I really hope England win tonight i really do...and i reckon if they do they might have a squeaky bums chance of going all the way..

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:44 am

You can't blame the media, they're doing their jobs? Oh dear.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:03 am

Roy Hodgson was always the obvious choice for the England job (for me and in terms of his credentials) but everyone got excited cos 'Arry's love-in with the press meant that they promoted him as the most logical choice, which he never was (what's he done in football management?).
Hodgson has done well turning the proverbial sow's ear into something of a silk purse but he is hampered by a dearth of top-level players. He has got them working as a unit which is something that recent mangers have been unable to do but if England go out tonight or against the Germans in the semi-finals it'll be no disgrace.
The positive side is that he has some younger players coming through who could up-grade the overall level of the team which might just give us a decent World Cup next time around.
Meanwhile, "Well done Roy, glad you could make it!" and "Up yours!" to the pathetic media outlets - you know who you are.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:33 am

With this group of players and Harry Redknapp, we wouldn't have qualified from the group IMO. Tactical discipline is needed in a transitional side like ours, something Roy brings in spades. Added to the fact that he oozes class when dealing with the media and has acted with nothing but grace when he was being slaughtered left right and centre, I'd like him to stay for a long time. The team have done themselves proud on the pitch as well. Hopefully we'll win, but if not I think they'll be able to fly home with their heads held high.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:54 am

Roy brings in spades?
Who do you think you are? John Terry?
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:32 am

IF we make it to the semi's it will be a remarkable achievement and an excellent tournament.. the problem in this we ( inc myself ) are critical of England for not keeping the ball and not being as good as the other top teams.. maybe it's because we are fans we want to see us win the tournament and the blinkers come on.. but the reality is that this isn't the best of squads we have had in a while and it isn't technically as good as others in Europe.. so if we can beat the Italians and get to the semi's the lads have done a fantastic job..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:38 am

Greece were nowhere near the best team in 2004, but they won the tournament. They were motivated and organised.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Well, I am having a few beers and getting in the mood for us to win tonight. Steven Gerrard, you may be a scouse git, but you have been a credit to the Country in these championships, go out and show you are a world class player tonight. Rooney, you may be a slaphead scouser, you have tossers saying you shouldnt be in the team, go out and prove what a talent you are. James Milner, those of us who know anything about football realise you are doing a great job for the team, go out and score the winner tonight. Joe Hart, you are a class keeper, if it goes to pens, you will do the business and score a penalty as well. Lescott, my player of the tournament so far for England, continue tonight mate and Ashley Cole continue your good work. Ashley Young, pull your finger out and show your class tonight. Woy Hodgson, you are the man to get the overpaid wankers to perform, been very impressed. Now I am going to get pist as dont have to go to work early cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:03 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Roy brings in spades?
Who do you think you are? John Terry?

Totally agree QB, disgraceful comment Jesus Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:12 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Well, I am having a few beers and getting in the mood for us to win tonight. Steven Gerrard, you may be a scouse git, but you have been a credit to the Country in these championships, go out and show you are a world class player tonight. Rooney, you may be a slaphead scouser, you have tossers saying you shouldnt be in the team, go out and prove what a talent you are. James Milner, those of us who know anything about football realise you are doing a great job for the team, go out and score the winner tonight. Joe Hart, you are a class keeper, if it goes to pens, you will do the business and score a penalty as well. Lescott, my player of the tournament so far for England, continue tonight mate and Ashley Cole continue your good work. Ashley Young, pull your finger out and show your class tonight. Woy Hodgson, you are the man to get the overpaid wankers to perform, been very impressed. Now I am going to get pist as dont have to go to work early cheers

Quite easily your best ever post. Well done Nashman. England to win 1-0 Gerrard to score
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Getting well in the mood now QB, had a couple of beers at mates and having a couple more now. I would go with Carroll up front, but sky are saying it is the same team. In Woy we trust
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:20 pm

Welbeck is definitely our best goalscorer (except perhaps Defoe) and chances will be at a premium so I can see why. Would have picked Carroll myself, but Roy has a knack for getting the big calls right.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Mussolini, Capello, Baresi, your boys are going to take one hell of a beating. Fecking surrendering gits have nothing on our great country. Gerrard will lead us to a famous 2-0 victory with Rooney getting both goals
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:42 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Getting well in the mood now QB, had a couple of beers at mates and having a couple more now. I would go with Carroll up front, but sky are saying it is the same team. In Woy we trust

same here time for a beer

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Bedshammer wrote:You can't blame the media, they're doing their jobs? Oh dear.

you know what i mean you sarky poster you

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Lively start aye.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:01 pm

After that shot that hit the post, we have been all over them. Fecking blue shirted wankers, so hate that colour
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Parker playing well
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:13 pm

villanfromluton wrote:After that shot that hit the post, we have been all over them. Fecking blue shirted wankers, so hate that colour

you tart,,,,pissed yet

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:15 pm

How the feck is Johnson better than Micah Richards Shocked .
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:17 pm

how the phuk ballottelli what ever his name is fuk that one up ....thank fuk he did ...and well beck the other end ...grrrrrrrr

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:18 pm

villanfromluton wrote:How the feck is Johnson better than Micah Richards Shocked .

wtf you wittering on about ???

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next