JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EBJT

+4
jak
Bedshammer
QBVILLA
villainies
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

EBJT Empty EBJT

Post  villainies Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:41 am

Sack this racist twat immediately. Disgrace to the game.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

EBJT Empty Re: EBJT

Post  QBVILLA Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:38 am

Shut up you tart
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:50 am

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:05 am

Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:42 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Shut up you tart

In any other organisation he shouts at a black guy "You fucking black tnuc....fucking knobhead" he gets the sack. Should be no difference here IMO. These twats need taking down a peg or two.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:46 pm

[quote="villainies"]

In any other organisation he shouts at a black guy "You fucking black tnuc....fucking knobhead" he gets the sack. Should be no difference here IMO. These twats need taking down a peg or two. [/ Very Happy quote]

Oh do pipe down you tit.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:43 pm

[quote="QBVILLA"]
villainies wrote:

In any other organisation he shouts at a black guy "You fucking black tnuc....fucking knobhead" he gets the sack. Should be no difference here IMO. These twats need taking down a peg or two. [/ Very Happy quote]

Oh do pipe down you tit.

In real life (the life I live) someone calls you (a black guy) a "phucking black cnut....phucking knobhead" he gets taken out, there and then. No tribunals, no ridiculously expensive legal wrangles - the perp gets his come-uppence. Anton should just have decked the cnut nd it would've been all over - plus we'd have been clapping. As it is, it goes on and effin' on - it's not real life and that's the problem.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:02 pm

[quote="jpr60"]
QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:

Oh do pipe down you tit.

In real life (the life I live) someone calls you (a black guy) a "phucking black cnut....phucking knobhead" he gets taken out, there and then. No tribunals, no ridiculously expensive legal wrangles - the perp gets his come-uppence. Anton should just have decked the cnut nd it would've been all over - plus we'd have been clapping. As it is, it goes on and effin' on - it's not real life and that's the problem.

Exactly....but then anton would have served a x amount match suspension....and that racist prik would have got away scott free

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Are you suggesting that Ferdinand should respond to being called a name by dishing out some violence? Anyone who has played sport has been called names. I've been called allsorts (by the opposition as well) and haven't responded by handing out some punishment. Technically speaking Ferdinand isn't a black cnut, he's a mixed race cnut, if he is indeed a cnut at all. If he'd said that he was a typical black then fair enough that's racist. However, in the same way i call Mark a dozy boz eyed fuckwit Terry was being merely descriptive. In the same way Ferdinand could call Terry a arrogant white cnut. People need to quit being so fecking sensitive. They're grown men for porks steak.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:28 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Are you suggesting that Ferdinand should respond to being called a name by dishing out some violence? Anyone who has played sport has been called names. I've been called allsorts (by the opposition as well) and haven't responded by handing out some punishment. Technically speaking Ferdinand isn't a black cnut, he's a mixed race cnut, if he is indeed a cnut at all. If he'd said that he was a typical black then fair enough that's racist. However, in the same way i call Mark a dozy boz eyed fuckwit Terry was being merely descriptive. In the same way Ferdinand could call Terry a arrogant white cnut. People need to quit being so fecking sensitive. They're grown men for porks steak.

All I know is someone calls me a "cnut" whether I'm black or not I'm after him. On the football pitch I'll have him (perhaps not straight away, but I'll have him), in the street I'll have him. That's the way it is as far as far as I'm concernned (I'm a bit "Old School" I suppose) - it's happened so I'm not just bulling here - I remember an opposiing player complaining to team-mate a season after a match in which I'd nailed him for some previous about how I'd tried to kill him (I was playing in Switzerland at the time - givng the Brits a good name) - I dunno, there's a time and a place IMO - the sooner the better!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:21 am

QBVILLA wrote:Are you suggesting that Ferdinand should respond to being called a name by dishing out some violence? Anyone who has played sport has been called names. I've been called allsorts (by the opposition as well) and haven't responded by handing out some punishment. Technically speaking Ferdinand isn't a black cnut, he's a mixed race cnut, if he is indeed a cnut at all. If he'd said that he was a typical black then fair enough that's racist. However, in the same way i call Mark a dozy boz eyed fuckwit Terry was being merely descriptive. In the same way Ferdinand could call Terry a arrogant white cnut. People need to quit being so fecking sensitive. They're grown men for porks steak.

Not having that. The suggestion he is using the word 'black' as a descriptor and not to emphasise the insult is pretty ridiculous IMO. Its just not the way people talk or think and certainly not the way they insult people. He was using the words that would hurt the most and in this case it so happens they are racist. Kick it Out has been going 15 years and here is the England Captain found guilty of racism by the FA given a frankly pathetic fine/ban and his employer has done jack shit about it. Chelsea and more specifically Terry are a disgrace to the English game.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:29 am

Are you suggesting there is something wrong with being black?

Shame on you
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:46 am

Of course there isn't but in the mind of someone who is racist then the inclusion of the subjects ethnicity is used to emphasise an insult.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:47 am

villainies wrote:

Not having that. The suggestion he is using the word 'black' as a descriptor and not to emphasise the insult is pretty ridiculous IMO. Its just not the way people talk or think and certainly not the way they insult people. He was using the words that would hurt the most and in this case it so happens they are racist. Kick it Out has been going 15 years and here is the England Captain found guilty of racism by the FA given a frankly pathetic fine/ban and his employer has done jack shit about it. Chelsea and more specifically Terry are a disgrace to the English game.

But found innocent in a court of law, given that the FA will punish someone for insulting them on Twitter but not punish a player they see elbowing another player in the face on the pitch, why do you give more their decision on the matter more merit then a court of this country?

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:56 am

AV, even the judge said in his summing up he didn't believe that Terry's defence was credible.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:11 pm

villainies wrote:Of course there isn't but in the mind of someone who is racist then the inclusion of the subjects ethnicity is used to emphasise an insult.

I can see that you were wrapped in cotton wool as a kid. You're acting a proper fanny here. Oh and by the way Happy birthday
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:18 pm

villainies wrote:AV, even the judge said in his summing up he didn't believe that Terry's defence was credible.

So what, the verdict was not guilty. If my employer said I had done something like criminal damage in the office and took me to court over it where I was then found not guilty but they decided to punish me at work regardless I would probably be able to sue the crap out of them.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villainies wrote:AV, even the judge said in his summing up he didn't believe that Terry's defence was credible.

So what, the verdict was not guilty. If my employer said I had done something like criminal damage in the office and took me to court over it where I was then found not guilty but they decided to punish me at work regardless I would probably be able to sue the crap out of them.

That analogy doesn't work in this case. Chelsea aren't accusing him of anything but they are turning a blind eye to a guilty verdict from an independent panel (the FA) reviewing the case without the same burden of proof a criminal court requires. In a criminal court to get a guilty verdict the prosecution needed to prove without doubt that Terry wasn't just repeating something Anton had said. They couldn't do that and he got off. The FA panel didn't require that level of proof, they used common sense, scrutinised the video and concluded what everyone knows to be the truth - Terry is a racist, fecking thug. Chelsea should sort him out but when it comes down to it they don't give a shit about racism, sexism, homophobia in the game unless it suits them.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Flange
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:52 pm

I don't like John Terry, he's a wanker. By the same token I think the FA is full of wankers who couldn't run a feckin cockle stall, I find it difficult to think of a more inconsistent organisation.
I think it would have been better left at the door of the court. Instead it's dragging on and on, to get where? No feckin where if the FA has anything to do with it.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:54 pm

I have to agree the FA make many poor decisions and give the impression that often aren't in control at all. In this case though they have done the right thing IMO. Perhaps their reputation is already too tarnished but as an employer, with the video evidence available to them Chelsea's lack of action is a disgrace.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:41 pm

So, EBJT has (finally) issued an apology. Too effin' late, by a mile IMO. Chelsea now have to act - they've got a clear (I think) anti-rascist policy (yeah, I know) so he has to be dealt with by the club- let's wait and see, eh?!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:05 pm

jpr60 wrote:So, EBJT has (finally) issued an apology. Too effin' late, by a mile IMO. Chelsea now have to act - they've got a clear (I think) anti-rascist policy (yeah, I know) so he has to be dealt with by the club- let's wait and see, eh?!

They are currently refusing to say what action they've taken. Weasels.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:30 am

villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:44 am

villainies wrote:Come on Chelsea. Sack the twat

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20229332

Yes. But. The Society of Black Lawyers??? Really?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum