JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cazorla

+3
villanfromluton
Billy Bonds
ADRIAN_1976
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cazorla Empty Cazorla

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:51 pm

CHEAT

Back to top Go down

Cazorla Empty Re: Cazorla

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Ouch.
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Have a watch of the incident Ades. If that had happened against Arsenal, they've have been calling for hanging to be reinstated. It's not just going down theatrically, it was cheating pure and simple.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Haven't seen it but heard that it was a dive as dodgy as you get. Wonder if it was better then the one Pires did Suspect
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:04 pm

i thought le'arse and the pool and man utd players where known for this anyway Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:30 pm

I havent seen the incident but would be amazed if any Arsenal player would cheat
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm waiting to see the incident on MOTD, I half saw it earlier but I was out and only able to glimpse it. I must say it did look like there was absolutely no contact. If that is the case, then it is indefensible.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:49 pm

One of my pet hates is diving, saw Weimann do it against Man U and was disgusted to be honest. Doesnt do them any good in the long run IMO
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:00 pm

villanfromluton wrote:One of my pet hates is diving, saw Weimann do it against Man U and was disgusted to be honest. Doesnt do them any good in the long run IMO
It's just another thing that's spoiling the game and adding to the too many false results that are making a mockery of the game.
If the FA were serious about stamping this out, they'd have retrospective punishment for these offences. How far away is that? Who knows but it is the only way to stop it.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:52 pm

Delph dived to get a lad sent off, disgrace
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:48 am

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:One of my pet hates is diving, saw Weimann do it against Man U and was disgusted to be honest. Doesnt do them any good in the long run IMO
It's just another thing that's spoiling the game and adding to the too many false results that are making a mockery of the game.
If the FA were serious about stamping this out, they'd have retrospective punishment for these offences. How far away is that? Who knows but it is the only way to stop it.

I agree they ought to have retrospective action, a three match ban should do it. Baros and Young were players who we've had at Villa who were divers. Hated it. I haven't seen any of the football from yesterday yet but have read the reports and am listening to Talksport now. Cazorla has looked a smashing player so far this season, let's hope this was a one off.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:58 am

QBVILLA wrote:
jak wrote:

I agree they ought to have retrospective action, a three match ban should do it. Baros and Young were players who we've had at Villa who were divers. Hated it. I haven't seen any of the football from yesterday yet but have read the reports and am listening to Talksport now. Cazorla has looked a smashing player so far this season, let's hope this was a one off.

I think now they should stop the belly aching tell blater to phuck of and retire, Bring in instant replays that sort this kind of thing out.they keep harping on about how much time it wastes but lets be honest here , there's more time wasted with the players surrounding the ref and argueing the fact the player dived...

Also dont help when the ref misses a blatant hand ball when west brom are on the attack , they should have had a penalty too

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:35 am

I'm all for goal line technology but not tv replays for anything else.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:46 am

QBVILLA wrote:I'm all for goal line technology but not tv replays for anything else.

I agree with you. If you start replays where do you stop?
I think there are problems of discipline in the game and these can be eradicated by retrospective review and harsh punishment for certain incidents.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:49 am

Not nice to see - Cazorla usually tries to stay on his feet when fouled so that was a strange decision.
Not that we didn't deserve to win by more than two goals mind - we missed four or five sitters - I'll take only a 2-0 as punishment for Cazorla's dive!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:08 am

jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:I'm all for goal line technology but not tv replays for anything else.

I agree with you. If you start replays where do you stop?
I think there are problems of discipline in the game and these can be eradicated by retrospective review and harsh punishment for certain incidents.

I think three game bans and a fine of a week's wages which goes into a charity pot would soon stop players from diving. I've only ever seen one Premiership manager come out and slate his own player for cheating, that was Pearce when he was at Man City and they had an Italian striker, Bianchi I think? In all fairness a retrospective ban and fine for Cazorla isn't going help West Brom but before we feel too sorry for them it's only been a couple of weeks since Ridgewell dived for a penalty at 2-2 away at Sunderland. So feck 'em
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:43 pm

jpr60 wrote:Not nice to see - Cazorla usually tries to stay on his feet when fouled so that was a strange decision.
Not that we didn't deserve to win by more than two goals mind - we missed four or five sitters - I'll take only a 2-0 as punishment for Cazorla's dive!

So the fact that you missed a couple of goals make this blatant cheating ok??? Just wow
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:47 pm

really , then if there was le'arses result might have been a different score yesterday...it's co'z people like you in a small minority , that this kind thing will never happen

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:

really , then if there was le'arses result might have been a different score yesterday...it's co'z people like you in a small minority , that this kind thing will never happen

You get dopier
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:34 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

You get dopier

is that possible
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:57 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

You get dopier

why do i get dopier you arse...how many times you seen time wasting or players argueing with the ref, or the ref fuking up a decission...tv instant replays will stop that ...ok forest

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Read what you wrote and then explain to me how it makes sense
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:37 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Not nice to see - Cazorla usually tries to stay on his feet when fouled so that was a strange decision.

So the fact that you missed a couple of goals make this blatant cheating ok??? Just wow

I've hardly seen you on here protesting about the biggest cheat in the PL, the monkey faced Gareth Triple Salco Bale.
He makes a hobby of diving, the wanker.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:53 pm

jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

I've hardly seen you on here protesting about the biggest cheat in the PL, the monkey faced Gareth Triple Salco Bale.
He makes a hobby of diving, the wanker.

I think I have said if he is diving then he needs banning for awhile.... I think they all do.... but my point wasnt about the diveing it was the attempted defence of it...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:55 pm

www.attackingsoccer.com/2012/11/ridgewell-dive-for-penalty-v-sunderland

This is a problem that runs throughout the whole Premier League. I don't suppose West Brom complained too much about this decision.
As I say, they're all at it and it's got to be stopped by retrospective action.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next