JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cazorla

+3
villanfromluton
Billy Bonds
ADRIAN_1976
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cazorla - Page 2 Empty Re: Cazorla

Post  villanfromluton Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:15 pm

jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Not nice to see - Cazorla usually tries to stay on his feet when fouled so that was a strange decision.
Not that we didn't deserve to win by more than two goals mind - we missed four or five sitters - I'll take only a 2-0 as punishment for Cazorla's dive!

So the fact that you missed a couple of goals make this blatant cheating ok??? Just wow

I've hardly seen you on here protesting about the biggest cheat in the PL, the monkey faced Gareth Triple Salco Bale.
He makes a hobby of diving, the wanker.

Was just talking yesterday about this chap, mate says he has taken his cheating to a new level this season
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Not nice to see - Cazorla usually tries to stay on his feet when fouled so that was a strange decision.
Not that we didn't deserve to win by more than two goals mind - we missed four or five sitters - I'll take only a 2-0 as punishment for Cazorla's dive!

So the fact that you missed a couple of goals make this blatant cheating ok??? Just wow

I've hardly seen you on here protesting about the biggest cheat in the PL, the monkey faced Gareth Triple Salco Bale.
He makes a hobby of diving, the wanker.

Was just talking yesterday about this chap, mate says he has taken his cheating to a new level this season

Whose mate?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Barnaby's
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content