JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zat Knight to the Nosers for £5million!!!!

+2
villanfromluton
ADRIAN_1976
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zat Knight to the Nosers for £5million!!!! Empty Zat Knight to the Nosers for £5million!!!!

Post  Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:58 pm

If this happens then I am going to enter a private case to the High Court about the fee for Gary Cahill

Back to top Go down

Zat Knight to the Nosers for £5million!!!! Empty Re: Zat Knight to the Nosers for £5million!!!!

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Lionheart wrote:If this happens then I am going to enter a private case to the High Court about the fee for Gary Cahill

WTF for?? instead be over the moon we robbed them blind.. Laughing

I would also sell them Gardener if they give us the reported 3.5M

Both decent players but both replaceable with better quality for the money we get in
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Zat Knight to the Nosers for £5million!!!! Empty Re: Zat Knight to the Nosers for £5million!!!!

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:14 am

Dont agree we should sell Gardener Ades, I think he has more to offer the club
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:47 am

Gardner has a an excellent shot on him, if he can develop other areas of his game he would make a great goalscoring midfielder

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:29 am

villanfromluton wrote:Dont agree we should sell Gardener Ades, I think he has more to offer the club

Lutes Gardener had the potential and still does.. just dotn think he will be anymore then a squad player at Villa.. Reo Coker Sidwell Petrov and barry were all ahead of him in his main position.. thinkhe's chances would be limited and will lead to his game not developing.. think he is a good player to have around but 3.5M is a lot of money to turn down for a bit part player.. thats if they bid that much for him
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:29 am

AVFC, I think he offers more than his shooting. He gets stuck in, bit too much at times perhaps. I think if he was given a run of games in the centre, he could end up doing a role like Ian Taylor did. His energy is excellent and he does make some great forward runs from the middle. Maybe Sidwell can do that role, but not on the performances shown last season.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:37 pm

villanfromluton wrote:AVFC, I think he offers more than his shooting. He gets stuck in, bit too much at times perhaps. I think if he was given a run of games in the centre, he could end up doing a role like Ian Taylor did. His energy is excellent and he does make some great forward runs from the middle. Maybe Sidwell can do that role, but not on the performances shown last season.

affraid

No
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:51 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:AVFC, I think he offers more than his shooting. He gets stuck in, bit too much at times perhaps. I think if he was given a run of games in the centre, he could end up doing a role like Ian Taylor did. His energy is excellent and he does make some great forward runs from the middle. Maybe Sidwell can do that role, but not on the performances shown last season.

affraid

No

He aint a bad player Jay, but like some others needs a run of games I think
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:30 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Dont agree we should sell Gardener Ades, I think he has more to offer the club

Lutes Gardener had the potential and still does.. just dotn think he will be anymore then a squad player at Villa.. Reo Coker Sidwell Petrov and barry were all ahead of him in his main position.. thinkhe's chances would be limited and will lead to his game not developing.. think he is a good player to have around but 3.5M is a lot of money to turn down for a bit part player.. thats if they bid that much for him

Typical Villa fan comment.After belly aching about the squad being too small you are now advocating selling a squad player who can fill in as a midfielder and as a fullback when required.Ok Gardner isn't a world beater but he's a good player and gives us 100% every time he pulls the shirt on.Reminscint of Paul Birch R.I.P of 20 years ago.£3.5 million isn't too good to turn down if you are talking about a club who've just had back to back 6th place finishes either.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:57 pm

I watched the U21 game the other night and without question Gardner was one Englands best performers

AND

he put in a couple of tackles that Vinny Jones would have been proud of...

He really is a player that has never yet been given a fair chance and if we sell him now I suspect we will see another Cahill situation

Unless Gardner is demanding he plays or leaves (which I´ve not heard) we should keep him and let him develop

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:07 pm

Lionheart wrote:I watched the U21 game the other night and without question Gardner was one Englands best performers

AND

He really is a player that has never yet been given a fair chance and if we sell him now I suspect we will see another Cahill situation

Unless Gardner is demanding he plays or leaves (which I´ve not heard) we should keep him and let him develop

For the second time in a week, I agree with Lion........ scratch
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:17 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Lionheart wrote:I watched the U21 game the other night and without question Gardner was one Englands best performers

AND

For the second time in a week, I agree with Lion........ scratch

QB- this is getting very worrying....

Do you remember when Gregory was Manager and he wanted to splash out a fortune on Muzzy Izzet?

I am absolutely certain that at a comparable age Gardner is a mile ahead of where Izzet would have been

I honestly think that given a run of games there is potential there and as you rightly say he gives his lot everytime he plays even though he gets to have to play all over the place

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:22 pm

Lion, one of my biggest frustrations with fellow Holte Enders has always been the way our young players are turned on by the so called fans.I don't think any of them have escaped the boo boys yet expensive players like Angel and Collymore were treated as Gods even though they spent most of their Villa careers going through the motions.I think Gardner will leave within the next 12 months and he'll go on to have a decent career in the top flight.Think his height goes against him as a central midfielder though.It seems to be a standard pre requisite that central midfielders have to be at least 6ft tall these days.Maybe Gardner would be better off trying to make it as a right back?
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:31 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Lion, one of my biggest frustrations with fellow Holte Enders has always been the way our young players are turned on by the so called fans.I don't think any of them have escaped the boo boys yet expensive players like Angel and Collymore were treated as Gods even though they spent most of their Villa careers going through the motions.I think Gardner will leave within the next 12 months and he'll go on to have a decent career in the top flight.Think his height goes against him as a central midfielder though.It seems to be a standard pre requisite that central midfielders have to be at least 6ft tall these days.Maybe Gardner would be better off trying to make it as a right back?

Tell me about it

You know how sometimes the first time you see a young player their first touch impressed you??

I remember being at Old Trafford when Big Ron was manager and we got well turned over - but the highlight was when Froggat came on and the first time he received the ball he went straight past Dennis Irwin and played an excellent pass out to the other side of the pitch

The first time I saw Gardner was when he came on against Albion at the Hawthorns a game I watched on the internet with commentary in Serbo Croat - when Davis scored the winner - his first touch he left two Albion players in his wake and just looked a very comfortable player

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:36 pm

I don't think he's developed as much as i'd have expected by this stage and in hindsight maybe he should have spent a season on loan in the Championship a couple of years back.Best young player i've seen was Barry.Playing a back three and bringing the ball down in his own penalty box.Assured and classy from day one.Wish he hadn't done that NOTW interview last year.He went down in my estimations after that.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:51 pm

QBVILLA wrote:I don't think he's developed as much as i'd have expected by this stage and in hindsight maybe he should have spent a season on loan in the Championship a couple of years back.Best young player i've seen was Barry.Playing a back three and bringing the ball down in his own penalty box.Assured and classy from day one.Wish he hadn't done that NOTW interview last year.He went down in my estimations after that.

Barry at 17 looked and played like Bobby Moore - however his lack of pace was his undoing as a centre back - Moore like McGrath had brilliant positional sense which meant that his lack of pace was never exposed

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:10 pm

I really think Gardner could be a good premiership player. As Lion says, he is very competitive and more energy than the other players. Would be a good box to box player and always gives his all for the cause.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:53 am

im not being a typical Villa fan.. i would rather keep him.. but from what ive seen on the way his career is unfolding at Villa i dont think he is goign to get much of a chance.. he will probbaly go onto another premier league club and make a good career but at villa he seems to be 5th choice in his preferred midfield position..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:22 pm

ive been saying for a year (not on here) that Gardner needsw to be loaned out to a mid table championship club where he will be in the first 11 every week, I would have a ringo bet that he would hit 15 goals from CM in the championship.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:ive been saying for a year (not on here) that Gardner needsw to be loaned out to a mid table championship club where he will be in the first 11 every week, I would have a ringo bet that he would hit 15 goals from CM in the championship.

Can´t see your ex being massively seduced by your views on Craig Gardner

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:33 pm

Knight to the nosers would be suberb. I do agree that we shouldn't let Gardner go. He isn't quite good enough to get regular football but is a great squad player, I think it might be him that will push to leave to games though.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:37 pm

villainies wrote:Knight to the nosers would be suberb. I do agree that we shouldn't let Gardner go. He isn't quite good enough to get regular football but is a great squad player, I think it might be him that will push to leave to games though.

Which country are Games from?

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Lionheart wrote:
villainies wrote:Knight to the nosers would be suberb. I do agree that we shouldn't let Gardner go. He isn't quite good enough to get regular football but is a great squad player, I think it might be him that will push to leave to games though.

Which country are Games from?

missed out the 'get' in my excitement to be back posting on jwned mk ii
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:13 am

Lionheart wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:ive been saying for a year (not on here) that Gardner needsw to be loaned out to a mid table championship club where he will be in the first 11 every week, I would have a ringo bet that he would hit 15 goals from CM in the championship.

Lion don't you think this is gettin a bit boring now since I've told you before she doesn't live in england anymore.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:19 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

Lion don't you think this is gettin a bit boring now since I've told you before she doesn't live in england anymore.

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh- is that a bite??

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next