JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zat Knight to the Nosers for £5million!!!!

+2
villanfromluton
ADRIAN_1976
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zat Knight to the Nosers for £5million!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Knight to the Nosers for £5million!!!!

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:45 am

Lionheart wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:ive been saying for a year (not on here) that Gardner needsw to be loaned out to a mid table championship club where he will be in the first 11 every week, I would have a ringo bet that he would hit 15 goals from CM in the championship.

Can´t see your ex being massively seduced by your views on Craig Gardner

Lion don't you think this is gettin a bit boring now since I've told you before she doesn't live in england anymore.

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh- is that a bite??

ok lion

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Zat Knight to the Nosers for £5million!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zat Knight to the Nosers for £5million!!!!

Post  Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:58 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:ive been saying for a year (not on here) that Gardner needsw to be loaned out to a mid table championship club where he will be in the first 11 every week, I would have a ringo bet that he would hit 15 goals from CM in the championship.

Lion don't you think this is gettin a bit boring now since I've told you before she doesn't live in england anymore.

ok lion

Anyway AVFC4Eva - I went to a dinner at the Portugal - Ireland Chamber of Commerce last week and I was chatting with people I know from the Irish embassy and one of them was telling me that Villa have a young Irish striker who´s a bit good

Have you seen him play?

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Lionheart wrote:

ok lion

Anyway AVFC4Eva - I went to a dinner at the Portugal - Ireland Chamber of Commerce last week and I was chatting with people I know from the Irish embassy and one of them was telling me that Villa have a young Irish striker who´s a bit good

Have you seen him play?

adam mcgurk is the only forward we have who is irish (northern Ireland that is) and he is nearly 22 and I doubt will ever play in the premiership.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:28 pm

I must admit we´d had a lot of wine by the time we got onto the subject - however I thought they said his name was Collins - there again they might have been going on about Michael Collins - you know how patriotic the Irish are after a few

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Lionheart wrote:I must admit we´d had a lot of wine by the time we got onto the subject - however I thought they said his name was Collins - there again they might have been going on about Michael Collins - you know how patriotic the Irish are after a few

Theres a James Collins who is 17 nearly 18 and has an excellent goalscoring record in the U-18 team, 20 odd goals last season, and scored a cracking header in the reserve league final.

Ive never seen him play personally, It doesn't have his nationality on the Villa Website, and wikipedia has an england flag next to his name so who knows.

Talking of young strikers goalscoring, I just realised that the extremely highly rated (not by me) Nathan Delfueneso only scored 4 goals in the reserve league last season, thats very poor when compared to other strikers who have come through the youth ranks. And Tobias Mikelsson was the top scorer despit spending half the season on loan.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:15 pm

AVFC4 Eva

He´s the one - I put his name into google and it says he´s an Ireland U19 international

I agree with you that Delfo´s scoring record this year is pretty abysmal - however did he miss lots of games because he was in the first team squad?

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:21 pm

well wikipedia has known to be wrong now and again, like i said he appears to have a excellent goalscoring record for the academy, perhaps we will see him in the reserves more next season. His header against Sunderland in the final was excellent, if you see Torreses third goal tonight, very similiar a bullet.

Not sure if he missed many games, he played all the games i watched, although i didnt see as many as last few seasons as they have moved the home games from walsall to Hinckley. But I remember him playing a full reserve game and then 2 days later starting for the first team against MSK Zilina. In the two seasons before I only saw him score perhaps 2 goals he 's certainly not prolific.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2