JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who replaces Ashley Cole?

5 posters

Go down

Who replaces Ashley Cole? Empty Who replaces Ashley Cole?

Post  jpr60 Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:10 pm

He's been playing well this season (much as I detest the runt - I'm being kind there in my use of words,eh?) and may well not make it for South Africa. Who should be first-choice at left-back for England? I'd go with Leighton Baines, in preference to Wayne Bridge.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Who replaces Ashley Cole? Empty Re: Who replaces Ashley Cole?

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Baines, definitely. Bridge is shite.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Warnock has been excellent this season far better player than I had realised
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:01 pm

Liam Ridgewell No
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:29 pm

jpr60 wrote:He's been playing well this season (much as I detest the runt - I'm being kind there in my use of words,eh?) and may well not make it for South Africa. Who should be first-choice at left-back for England? I'd go with Leighton Baines, in preference to Wayne Bridge.

Its a big loss for England if he doesn't make it back in time. I don't think Fabio will take him unless he's got a good few games under his belt post injury and all the alternatives mentioned are not nearly as good. Lets hope he can make a quick recovery.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:32 pm

villainies wrote:
jpr60 wrote:He's been playing well this season (much as I detest the runt - I'm being kind there in my use of words,eh?) and may well not make it for South Africa. Who should be first-choice at left-back for England? I'd go with Leighton Baines, in preference to Wayne Bridge.

Its a big loss for England if he doesn't make it back in time. I don't think Fabio will take him unless he's got a good few games under his belt post injury and all the alternatives mentioned are not nearly as good. Lets hope he can make a quick recovery.

Pfft, no surprise from you here then.For the record it isn't ok to sent photos of yourself nursing a semi in your Y fronts to ex girlfriends so don't even try it you despicable fecker Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:36 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:

Pfft, no surprise from you here then.For the record it isn't ok to sent photos of yourself nursing a semi in your Y fronts to ex girlfriends so don't even try it you despicable fecker Mad

At least it would make the ex smile and make her realise her current beau is not as bad as she thinks
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:54 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:

I forgot to mention that he's clearly a knob! bounce
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:02 pm

I´ll replace Ashley Cole - get me Cheryl´s phone number

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:28 pm

Lionheart wrote:I´ll replace Ashley Cole - get me Cheryl´s phone number

second that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Malachite wrote:
Lionheart wrote:I´ll replace Ashley Cole - get me Cheryl´s phone number

second that.

Which one of you is going to ring it, and which one of you is going to have it rammed up your jacksy? Dirty old buggers. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down