JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zola in Italy?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zola in Italy? - Page 2 Empty Re: Zola in Italy?

Post  Bedshammer Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:If Zola goes, I hope the club retain the services of Steve Clarke. Mourinho has said he's the best coach in England and that's good enough for me.

Really? Because he's really sorted our defence out, hasn't he?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:If Zola goes, I hope the club retain the services of Steve Clarke. Mourinho has said he's the best coach in England and that's good enough for me.

Really? Because he's really sorted our defence out, hasn't he?

Well we only conceded 45 goals last season and this season we have a goal difference advantage of almost 15 over most teams around us and that hasn't come from scoring loads that's for sure. Could be goal difference that keeps us up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Clarke doesn't convince me, I'm afraid.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Clarke has a big reputation from his Chelsea days but he's on a monster contract and you only ever really take any notice of what the players/coaches are paid when the side is struggling.IMO he isn't doing his job properly or Zola is refusing to listen to him.I suspect it's the former rather than the latter.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:34 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Clarke has a big reputation from his Chelsea days but he's on a monster contract and you only ever really take any notice of what the players/coaches are paid when the side is struggling.IMO he isn't doing his job properly or Zola is refusing to listen to him.I suspect it's the former rather than the latter.

Have you seen what he's got to work with?
Spector and Faubert have been out first choice full backs this season and while Tomkins has got a lot of potential he's seriously low on confidence right now. Give da Vinci a pack of crayons and you ain't gonna get the Mona Lisa.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:36 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Clarke has a big reputation from his Chelsea days but he's on a monster contract and you only ever really take any notice of what the players/coaches are paid when the side is struggling.IMO he isn't doing his job properly or Zola is refusing to listen to him.I suspect it's the former rather than the latter.

Me too.
Eze, if he's the best coach in the world, surely he should be able to do something.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:

Spector and Faubert have been out first choice full backs this season and while Tomkins has got a lot of potential he's seriously low on confidence right now. Give da Vinci a pack of crayons and you ain't gonna get the Mona Lisa.

Steady on, these are the same players you were confidently predicting would get you 6th spot this season.Blackburn haven't got any great players in their defence, Allardyce has moulded them into a tight outfit.The amount of room West Ham afforded to Wolves the other night was ridiculous.That was tactically naive
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Zola always always plays a narrow game.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Zola always always plays a narrow game.

Then he's a pudding.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:09 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Zola always always plays a narrow game.

Then he's a pudding.

What, like a tiramisu?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Hammers Dad wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Hammers Dad wrote:On Sunday people will be saying it was inspirational mangement when reporting on West Ham beating Everton 3-0...you mark my words!

You are on the sauce a bit early today me thinks Zola in Italy? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Not me chief, never touch the stuff (unless I am at footy, even then only 2 pints)

I am just fed up with all the whining and whinging going on. I can remember a time when West Ham had managers that got us relegated and they stayed on and worked hard and got us promoted again.
I can remember managers getting us relegated then winning the FA Cup.
Zola needs help, for sure, but canning him means we would have had as many mangers in the last 8 years as we had in the first 80!
I'm more inclined to bring someone in as an advisor, heling him in his structure and planning and see how we get on. If we spend a year or two in the Championship, then so be it.

We simply cannot afford to be relegated. If we go down, we'll be heading down the same road as Bradford.

You don't know that for sure though, do you?

HD, Roeder *shudder* stayed on after we were relegated. I'm sad to say that I think Zola is a lovely bloke who was a cracking footballer, but I don't think he's a premiership manager, at least at the moment. I didn't realise just how bad his record is till yesterday.

Like G&S, it'll be armageddon. We're still over £110m in debt, and the revenue we'd get from Championship football just wouldn't be able to keep the club afloat. It'd make the 2003 firesale look like a car boot.

He's only won something like 21 in 74 games I think? Nowhere near good enough.

you are just pulling figures out of your ass..you aint got any more idea than what either beds or i do ... pillock

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:57 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Steady on, these are the same players you were confidently predicting would get you 6th spot this season.Blackburn haven't got any great players in their defence, Allardyce has moulded them into a tight outfit.The amount of room West Ham afforded to Wolves the other night was ridiculous.That was tactically naive

coz eze is a tit thats why

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Hammers Dad wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Hammers Dad wrote:On Sunday people will be saying it was inspirational mangement when reporting on West Ham beating Everton 3-0...you mark my words!

You are on the sauce a bit early today me thinks Zola in Italy? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Not me chief, never touch the stuff (unless I am at footy, even then only 2 pints)

I am just fed up with all the whining and whinging going on. I can remember a time when West Ham had managers that got us relegated and they stayed on and worked hard and got us promoted again.
I can remember managers getting us relegated then winning the FA Cup.
Zola needs help, for sure, but canning him means we would have had as many mangers in the last 8 years as we had in the first 80!
I'm more inclined to bring someone in as an advisor, heling him in his structure and planning and see how we get on. If we spend a year or two in the Championship, then so be it.

We simply cannot afford to be relegated. If we go down, we'll be heading down the same road as Bradford.

You don't know that for sure though, do you?

HD, Roeder *shudder* stayed on after we were relegated. I'm sad to say that I think Zola is a lovely bloke who was a cracking footballer, but I don't think he's a premiership manager, at least at the moment. I didn't realise just how bad his record is till yesterday.

Like G&S, it'll be armageddon. We're still over £110m in debt, and the revenue we'd get from Championship football just wouldn't be able to keep the club afloat. It'd make the 2003 firesale look like a car boot.

He's only won something like 21 in 74 games I think? Nowhere near good enough.

you are just pulling figures out of your ass..you aint got any more idea than what either beds or i do ... pillock

Uhhh no.. I'm quoting our owners knob jockey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:13 pm

It is 21 wins in 74. Was on Sky Sports yesterday. Bit of a shocker, really.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:30 am

we should sell upson and kovac get rid of benni , ilan ,and mido.
sell on noble

these players just aint doing it for wh in my opinion right now.
Drop green for a couple of games see if that wakes him up a bit,
our defence has been shocking of late, never should have let stoke score with that one goal, sorry one players against 3 wh defenders and still scored utter shite.

And our record at goodison park is shocking.

It's those games against stoke and wolves that wh should be winning,
And it was'nt the fact we lost to wolves it was in the way wh lost.still think green should have done better with at least 2 of them goals.
but lets be fair can you honestly say that when wh go forward we look like scoring...coz i dont see it happening on sunday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammers Dad Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 am

Mark west ham man wrote:we should sell upson and kovac get rid of benni , ilan ,and mido.
sell on noble

these players just aint doing it for wh in my opinion right now.
Drop green for a couple of games see if that wakes him up a bit,
our defence has been shocking of late, never should have let stoke score with that one goal, sorry one players against 3 wh defenders and still scored utter shite.

And our record at goodison park is shocking.

It's those games against stoke and wolves that wh should be winning,
And it was'nt the fact we lost to wolves it was in the way wh lost.still think green should have done better with at least 2 of them goals.
but lets be fair can you honestly say that when wh go forward we look like scoring...coz i dont see it happening on sunday

When was the last time you saw Noble play live?
He was very good at the weekend, much better than a lot of the team.
He has been injured/not picked lately.

Hammers Dad

http://z15.invisionfree.com/comeonyouirons/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2