JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ferdinand out of World Cup????

+7
ADRIAN_1976
QBVILLA
roadoftrinity
FrenchSpur
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Bedshammer
MrMagoo
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ferdinand out of World Cup???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ferdinand out of World Cup????

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Malachite wrote:Ferdinand out, change of Cap't to Gerrard, is if anybody can understand an accent thats underlined by the fact the bloke talks at an octive that sounds like someones got him by the ganglies, or is that Carragher.

Barrys crocked.

They're matching up Terry with King, King has played what!!!!half a dozen games in as many seasons.

Rooney looks like he's just got of a 6 month stint from on top of Coleen.

And then to top it all Capello declares " Walcott missed out because he's been nursing to many injuries" clown That comment alone merits a world cup, a special papier mache one.

I think I read that King had played more premiership games than Ferdinand this season.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Ferdinand out of World Cup???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ferdinand out of World Cup????

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Wasn't there an outcry because Jimmy Greaves was left out of the 1966 team, and Geoff Hurst was included?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Beds, think Greaves played in the early gmes then picked up an injury and Hurst took his place and kept it for the final. I agree with QB that Ferdinand has noy look the same player lately, remember the 3 foot 6 inch Jap that QB took a liking too last Sunday knocking Rio off the ball and should have scored. If King was fully fit, he would knock spots off the lot of them
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:50 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Malachite wrote:

And then to top it all Capello declares " Walcott missed out because he's been nursing to many injuries" clown That comment alone merits a world cup, a special papier mache one.

Capello never said that quote but don't let that worry you, doesn't sound as good if you actually say what he said, as in Walcott wasn't the same player after a shoulder injury.

What are you on about, He made referance to his shoulder injury and mentioned other injuries throughout the season which has prevented him playing enough games, quoting him word for word your joking he dithers to much for that, but basically what he's saying is injuries, not enough games, not the same player as before, and thats why he hasn't selected him, my point is, he selected, Ferdinand, (racked with injury this season ) took an injured Barry took a Joe Cole who has hardly played this season, not to mention King.

What are you on about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:53 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:Ferdinand out, change of Cap't to Gerrard, is if anybody can understand an accent thats underlined by the fact the bloke talks at an octive that sounds like someones got him by the ganglies, or is that Carragher.

Barrys crocked.

They're matching up Terry with King, King has played what!!!!half a dozen games in as many seasons.

I think I read that King had played more premiership games than Ferdinand this season.

Luton King is a virtual cripple he himself admits his body isn't up to playing in certain positions and for long periods, Redknapp said as much on the box a month or so ago, put it this way, would you want King playing for Villa or would you consider him an expensive liability.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Rio was out for months with a bad back though, wasn't he?
I suppose that in my clumsy way I'm trying to say let's not get too doomy before the event.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Barrys crocked.

Luton King is a virtual cripple he himself admits his body isn't up to playing in certain positions and for long periods, Redknapp said as much on the box a month or so ago, put it this way, would you want King playing for Villa or would you consider him an expensive liability.

Paul McGrath was very similar
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Rio was out for months with a bad back though, wasn't he?
I suppose that in my clumsy way I'm trying to say let's not get too doomy before the event.

beds: Not get to gloomy before, during or after the event, actually i really don't care, mentioned on here a few days ago, can't remember a period when i less looked forward to such an event, but that probably football in general, for some reason I'm finding it increasingly boring and over blown, however, I'll be perfectly straight about it, well prepared to put up with Erickson as an experiment in foreign managers, fine, didn't work, personally i find it derogatory and insulting to probably the best league in the world that they found it necessary to go and get a foreign manager, completely consistent on this, said as much years ago.

I am one person ( and not the only one by a long way) that would prefer to see England go and do there best yet lose with a British or Premiership based manager ( if we must have foreign) than source what we perceive to be our saving grace from elsewhere and probably do precisely the same, Capello is Italian one of the most patriotic football peoples on the planet, i have to see Capello if we meet Italy in a semi final. we will see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:10 pm

I am finding the whole circus increasingly tedious, what with England knickers in Asda, England burgers and the media feeding frenzy roll on the new Prem season I say confused
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:16 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Barrys crocked.

Paul McGrath was very similar

Yes but Mcgrath was a great player, strong and commited with a good few years of football under his belt, King has been lame for most of his career, i'm pushed to remember a season when the bloke has put in a good consistant period of football, must have been years ago, he puts an England shirt on, scores and thats it he's on the plane, sorry mate, thats lunacy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:21 pm

Finn wrote:I am finding the whole circus increasingly tedious, what with England knickers in Asda, England burgers and the media feeding frenzy roll on the new Prem season I say confused

Finn: Have to be honest mate, as mentioned I'm finding football in general increasingly laughable, fact is between corrupt media influence, twisted opinion, disloyalty and a general lack of gentlemanly conduct in the way the whole atmosphere of the game is being played out at club level, media level and the FA, is pathetic.

Its just not fun anymore, and thats sad. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Malachite wrote:
Finn wrote:I am finding the whole circus increasingly tedious, what with England knickers in Asda, England burgers and the media feeding frenzy roll on the new Prem season I say confused

Finn: Have to be honest mate, as mentioned I'm finding football in general increasingly laughable, fact is between corrupt media influence, twisted opinion, disloyalty and a general lack of gentlemanly conduct in the way the whole atmosphere of the game is being played out at club level, media level and the FA, is pathetic.

It would be fun if Kelly Brook was in those crotchless England knickers that my missus just tried to entice me into bed with, I need a drink now Crying or Very sad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:17 am

MrMagoo wrote:Being confrmed on Sky sports news that he is definitely out.

Gerrard takes the armband

He's taken the teamcoach hubcaps too!

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:34 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:

It would be fun if Kelly Brook was in those crotchless England knickers that my missus just tried to entice me into bed with, I need a drink now Crying or Very sad

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Just seen the BBC predictor and all of a sudden i think we have one of the best chances we could ever have to get to a semi final..

We should have Serbia in the second round and France in the quarters.. better then having to play Portugal and Italy.. which Spain most likely will have too.. or The Dutch meeting Brazil in the quarters..

There's still hope cheers

Rolling Eyes
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:20 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Just seen the BBC predictor and all of a sudden i think we have one of the best chances we could ever have to get to a semi final..

We should have Serbia in the second round and France in the quarters.. better then having to play Portugal and Italy.. which Spain most likely will have too.. or The Dutch meeting Brazil in the quarters..

There's still hope cheers

Rolling Eyes

Shocked
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Ferdinand out is good news as far as i'm concerned. He's barely played and been crocked all year. At least Dawson has had a good season and now we've got finest england skipper since Robson. bounce
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:50 pm

villainies wrote:Ferdinand out is good news as far as i'm concerned. He's barely played and been crocked all year. At least Dawson has had a good season and now we've got finest england skipper since Robson. bounce

You've got a point there, villainies Old Son. I'm on record as having said that I'd not feel proud to see EBJT on people's shoulders holding the World Cup aloft à la Booby Moore 1966. OK, I'm not a major Gerrard fan but at least I'd be less embarrassed by having him with the trophy, but hey, it ain't gonna happen so..........
So what?
I dunno, just a thought, that's all - keep yer 'air on Grandad!!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:47 pm

jpr60 wrote:
villainies wrote:Ferdinand out is good news as far as i'm concerned. He's barely played and been crocked all year. At least Dawson has had a good season and now we've got finest england skipper since Robson. bounce

You've got a point there, villainies Old Son. I'm on record as having said that I'd not feel proud to see EBJT on people's shoulders holding the World Cup aloft à la Booby Moore 1966. OK, I'm not a major Gerrard fan but at least I'd be less embarrassed by having him with the trophy, but hey, it ain't gonna happen so..........
So what?
I dunno, just a thought, that's all - keep yer 'air on Grandad!!

Just like in the Champions League final, the G-man will win it all by himself. cheers
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2