JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin O'Neill fulsome in praise for Aiden McGeady

+3
ADRIAN_1976
villanfromluton
Jay.P.A
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Martin O'Neill fulsome in praise for Aiden McGeady - Page 3 Empty Re: Martin O'Neill fulsome in praise for Aiden McGeady

Post  villainies Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:29 am

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:Early days yet I guess. Ultimately though I think MON prefers 4 4 2 and will want to bring in another forward as well as a replacement for Milner. We might be stuck with Petrov/NRc who are more than competent but just aren't quite on it..

Is that an apology to Jay then tosspot Rolling Eyes

Are you on the glue? we're all talking what if's aren't we and i was merely pointing out that NRC and Petrov would be weak IMHO.

You will get used to the glue in Bristol. I think I was trying to say that Jay was saying on the players at our disposal at the present time, hence I said McGeady was not our player. You been round St Puls tonight by any chance?

I'm in London dipshit, i'm back in Bristol tomorrow. Like i said early days yet but i'd rather see us pick up Parker for 8m if Milner goes, keep Young out left and spunk some seruious money up front
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Martin O'Neill fulsome in praise for Aiden McGeady - Page 3 Empty Re: Martin O'Neill fulsome in praise for Aiden McGeady

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:44 am

You disgust me. Your missus is trying to cope with life in Bristol with all the guns and what like, you go back to London for a jolly up and no doubt a bunk up as well, disgrace , you should be ashamed of yourself, mo:x
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:29 am

villanfromluton wrote:You disgust me. Your missus is trying to cope with life in Bristol with all the guns and what like, you go back to London for a jolly up and no doubt a bunk up as well, disgrace , you should be ashamed of yourself, mo:x

We live in an area called St Andrews and the sty is now my closest Premiership club! affraid
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:38 am

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:You disgust me. Your missus is trying to cope with life in Bristol with all the guns and what like, you go back to London for a jolly up and no doubt a bunk up as well, disgrace , you should be ashamed of yourself, mo:x

We live in an area called St Andrews and the sty is now my closest Premiership club! affraid

Uncivilised heathen Twisted Evil
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:44 am

villanfromluton wrote:I have to say I have the least enthusiasm for the game than I have ever done. Man City is a joke, England was a farce, an awful lot of these players need to realise a lot of people love watching the game and place a great deal of importance on it.

Ur right.. after the World Cup for the first time probably ever i wasnt even bothered about Villa.. i guess its more to do with i know where we will finish and the type of player we will buy.. the frustrating thing is that we are soooo close to maybe gettign 4th.. despite Man City trying to buy everyone and anyone..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:46 am

villainies wrote:Early days yet I guess. Ultimately though I think MON prefers 4 4 2 and will want to bring in another forward as well as a replacement for Milner. We might be stuck with Petrov/NRc who are more than competent but just aren't quite on it..

Capello Shocked
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3