JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Ireland holds Villa talks

+4
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
QBVILLA
roadoftrinity
Jay.P.A
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stephen Ireland holds Villa talks Empty Stephen Ireland holds Villa talks

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Stephen Ireland holds Villa talks Empty Re: Stephen Ireland holds Villa talks

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Why????????????????

Do you not think it would make more sense that we get a new manager in first as the next manager may think Stephen Ireland is crap and the last player on earth he would buy.

Manager first, player or players next.

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:53 pm

Maybe they know who the manager is likely to be.

Anyway, I would be very happy if we sign Ireland

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:17 pm

I'll be delighted if we sign Ireland but Mal has got a point regarding that the new manager may not even rate him.He'll be one of the top earners at the club and therefore an expected starter.It could well be an indication that the new gaffer is nigh on a done deal as i'd expect Ireland will want certain assurances as he isn't looking to swap one bench for another
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:21 pm

QBVILLA wrote:I'll be delighted if we sign Ireland but Mal has got a point regarding that the new manager may not even rate him.He'll be one of the top earners at the club and therefore an expected starter.It could well be an indication that the new gaffer is nigh on a done deal as i'd expect Ireland will want certain assurances as he isn't looking to swap one bench for another

I think thats a good point QB, may even be the manager has given the green light on the matter, I have no problem with Ireland, to be honest i don't now that much about him other than a few YouTube vids and from that seems like he has a brain, so see what happens.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:22 pm

It doesn't matter who your next manager is, Ireland is better than your other CMs and will start every game when fit. Fantastic signing if you pull it off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Well out of Petrov, NRC, Ireland, and Sidwell;

I'd know who I would choose in my starting 11.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Well out of Petrov, NRC, Ireland, and Sidwell;

I'd know who I would choose in my starting 11.

Sidwell and who?

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Malachite wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:I'll be delighted if we sign Ireland but Mal has got a point regarding that the new manager may not even rate him.He'll be one of the top earners at the club and therefore an expected starter.It could well be an indication that the new gaffer is nigh on a done deal as i'd expect Ireland will want certain assurances as he isn't looking to swap one bench for another

I think thats a good point QB, may even be the manager has given the green light on the matter, I have no problem with Ireland, to be honest i don't now that much about him other than a few YouTube vids and from that seems like he has a brain, so see what happens.

He's a proper midfielder who gets beyond the centre forward.If he played a full league season i'd expect him to score double figures.I think alongside NRC we'd have a good centre midfield.Petrov's time is up IMO
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:37 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Malachite wrote:

He's a proper midfielder who gets beyond the centre forward.If he played a full league season i'd expect him to score double figures.I think alongside NRC we'd have a good centre midfield.Petrov's time is up IMO

If he can get on the score sheet at that rate lets get him in then, also could be very creative for our front men helping them notch up a few more between them, I agree about Petrov, we need someone with a bit of savvy in midfield, thats for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Ireland was brilliant a couple of seasons ago, if he can recapture that form he will be a quality signing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:19 pm

Maybe the new manager has already been consulted on the matter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:12 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:It doesn't matter who your next manager is, Ireland is better than your other CMs and will start every game when fit. Fantastic signing if you pull it off.

Never had to do that before for Villa to sign a player - but hey ho here goes...

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Ades source is adament that Stephen Ireland is signing for us tomorrow.

Let's hope he is right.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 am

Don't know how true it is but its being reported that Stephen Ireland has put his move to Villa on hold saying he would prefer a move to Tottenham, and yet again Redknapp apparently rates him, well Harry phoned me last night to tell me how much he rated me, but it don't wash with me.....

If thats the case and its true i'd tell him to take a hike.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:48 am

More bollocks from the Daily Mail/Mirror Mal, was looking around the net for transfer news yesterday, and they were the posted in the evening, and one poster said, 'watch, this rumour will only be in the Mirror tommorow'!.......
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:42 pm

My lad has just text to say there are rumours is having a medical at the moment at Villa. Nothing substantial like the shite Ades spouts, but lets hope this is true.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:07 pm

There are rumours on VillaTalk it's a done deal and waiting for Milners medical to go through. To be fair, the guy that is saying it gets a lot of stuff right it seems so fingers crossed. Actually, I might start a thread saying my sources tell me Ireland might definitely joining today.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:56 pm

villanfromluton wrote:My lad has just text to say there are rumours is having a medical at the moment at Villa. Nothing substantial like the shite Ades spouts, but lets hope this is true.

I text your lad earlier Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:14 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:My lad has just text to say there are rumours is having a medical at the moment at Villa. Nothing substantial like the shite Ades spouts, but lets hope this is true.

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:21 pm

positive news
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:52 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

That explains why it was bollox then
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:59 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:There are rumours on VillaTalk it's a done deal and waiting for Milners medical to go through. To be fair, the guy that is saying it gets a lot of stuff right it seems so fingers crossed. Actually, I might start a thread saying my sources tell me Ireland might definitely joining today.

You can't go wrong as long as he joind at some point before the end of his career

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

You can't go wrong as long as he joind at some point before the end of his career

Just to make sure I don't look like a tit, I am going to start a new post, Ireland not joining the Villa. Then everyone will know I am the man and in the know.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:27 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Just to make sure I don't look like a tit, I am going to start a new post, Ireland not joining the Villa. Then everyone will know I am the man and in the know.

Nice to know you boys have so much time on your hands that your putting my ideas into plan.. cheers

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next