JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stephen Ireland holds Villa talks

+4
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
QBVILLA
roadoftrinity
Jay.P.A
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stephen Ireland holds Villa talks - Page 2 Empty Re: Stephen Ireland holds Villa talks

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:54 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

You can't go wrong as long as he joind at some point before the end of his career

Just to make sure I don't look like a tit, I am going to start a new post, Ireland not joining the Villa. Then everyone will know I am the man and in the know.

Nice to know you boys have so much time on your hands that your putting my ideas into plan.. cheers

oi i have been rushed off my feet all day at work thats like my first post and it was 29mins after i was supposed to have finished Tosspot

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Stephen Ireland holds Villa talks - Page 2 Empty Re: Stephen Ireland holds Villa talks

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

You can't go wrong as long as he joind at some point before the end of his career

Just to make sure I don't look like a tit, I am going to start a new post, Ireland not joining the Villa. Then everyone will know I am the man and in the know.

Nice to know you boys have so much time on your hands that your putting my ideas into plan.. cheers

oi i have been rushed off my feet all day at work thats like my first post and it was 29mins after i was supposed to have finished Tosspot

Dont worry im at work too.. i wonder what its like being Jesus for a day...........
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:12 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Dont worry im at work too.. i wonder what its like being Jesus for a day...........

fucking shite i imagine. at home bored all the time without the money to do what you want in life, no thanks.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:24 pm

villanfromluton wrote:My lad has just text to say there are rumours is having a medical at the moment at Villa. Nothing substantial like the shite Ades spouts, but lets hope this is true.

I've never doubted Adrians sauces, i have them on chips all the time.........works for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:49 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302625/Stephen-Ireland-2m-demand-delays-James-Milner-Manchester-City.html?

Cant believe Petrov is our highest earner, must surely be bollox, good news if Young is extending his contract Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:53 pm

villanfromluton wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302625/Stephen-Ireland-2m-demand-delays-James-Milner-Manchester-City.html?

Cant believe Petrov is our highest earner, must surely be bollox, good news if Young is extending his contract Mad

I wont say it again CAREW is our top earner and its no where near the figures banded around for some of ours players Mad

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:55 pm

What is that you are saying AVFC?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Lutes i must admit i was shocked to learn the our wage bill was higher then the spuds Shocked

I always got the impression we cant attract players because of our wage structure so thought Spurs probably paid shit loads to get people like Modric Berbativ Keane ( back in the day) defoe etc in..

Dailymail normally spouts rubbish on its onlien sight but if theres any truth in the matter we can afford to pay Petrov 70k then why the feck cant we bid for the likes of Diarra and Defoe a few seasons back... as an example..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302625/Stephen-Ireland-2m-demand-delays-James-Milner-Manchester-City.html?

I wont say it again CAREW is our top earner and its no where near the figures banded around for some of ours players Mad

Is this one of your sources AVFC Wink

Seems like Lutes stories make more sense then this bit of piece of paper you found somewhere which just so happened to have the Villa wages on it Rolling Eyes
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:59 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Lutes i must admit i was shocked to learn the our wage bill was higher then the spuds Shocked

I always got the impression we cant attract players because of our wage structure so thought Spurs probably paid shit loads to get people like Modric Berbativ Keane ( back in the day) defoe etc in..

Dailymail normally spouts rubbish on its onlien sight but if theres any truth in the matter we can afford to pay Petrov 70k then why the feck cant we bid for the likes of Diarra and Defoe a few seasons back... as an example..

Blimey Ades, if I didn't know better, I would have thought you were pissed when you wrote this!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Reddi! wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Lutes i must admit i was shocked to learn the our wage bill was higher then the spuds Shocked

Blimey Ades, if I didn't know better, I would have thought you were pissed when you wrote this!! Very Happy

I think that every time he makes a post
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:33 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Reddi! wrote:

I think that every time he makes a post

Thats cus ur pist all the time..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:58 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Is this one of your sources AVFC Wink

Seems like Lutes stories make more sense then this bit of piece of paper you found somewhere which just so happened to have the Villa wages on it Rolling Eyes

Yes the copies of the contracts at my work Tosspot

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:38 pm

This is interesting originally taken from a journo in Ireland.

Known as The Bling King in Manchester, seems Mr Ireland is motivated by one thing and one thing only, kind of fits the pattern with these negotiations.

I can't for one minute see how MON would have put up with a character like this

But Ireland? We’re talking about an entirely different kettle of fish here. This apostate absconded over two years ago and has consistently refused to play for his country since but this was no ordinary walk out. Ireland went after burying a gaggle of his grandmothers, writing them off, coldly and clinically, one after another.

The Corkman, who called up to the Irish squad during the disastrous reign of Steven Staunton, asked to be flown home from a vital away match in the Czech Republic because one of his grandmothers died. The FAI flew him back on a private jet, paid for by the people who buy tickets for internationals such as recent debacle at Thomond Park where we were beaten 3-0 by the descendents of the criminals we deported to Van Diemen’s Land in the 19th century.

But, and it was a big but, the hairy-arsed reptiles in the sports desks discovered that the gran was very much alive. “Alive and Kicking” roared one of the headlines in the tabloids. Ireland then said that it was the granny on his father’s side that had died, kicked the bucket, was bereft of life. She was an ex-grandmother.

But it was discovered that this granny was alive also, pining for the Fjords no doubt. Ireland then insisted that the reason he came home was because his girlfriend had a miscarriage, which may or may not have been true. However, at that stage you couldn’t believe his radio. Since then he has refused to wear the green jersey of the nation of his birth despite numerous pleas from Irish boss Michael Corleone.

Many condone this type of activity with a nod and a wink by saying that Ireland, like the Norwegian international above, is stark, raving mad and certainly his conduct has been eccentric to say the least over the last few years. But crazy or not, I noticed that before the start of this season he hammered out a deal worth 70 grand sterling a week with the perennial underachievers at Eastland’s – a club bankrolled by the petrodollars plundered from the oil fields of the Middle East.

He’s mad in all the right ways.

So there you have it. A young – and just moderately talented midfielder – multi millionaire won’t play for for his country, not because he’s mad, but because he doesn’t give a ****. Thousands of kids – in all sports – line out for their clubs every week and dream of being given the opportunity to represent their country. Some of them even want to play for Norway — at least they want to play international football.

But not Ireland. Ireland is above Ireland. Ireland couldn’t be arsed, because Ireland wants to be the next Bruce Lee, wearing a Superman underpants.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2