JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolton

+4
Ringo
villahagler69
Jay.P.A
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
8 posters

Go down

Bolton Empty Bolton

Post  Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Has to be a 3 pointer.

To reestablish our position in the Premeirship after slipping up at Stoke.

To let Houllier know he's taking over a winning team and not one on the wane, thus applying a little pressure.

Players like Gabby should be now season warmed up..

Back to top Go down

Bolton Empty Re: Bolton

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:52 pm

Gary Cahil won't be playing which is a shame as he usualy lets us walk in 4 goals at home.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:09 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Gary Cahil won't be playing which is a shame as he usualy lets us walk in 4 goals at home.

Villa Leg!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Very average and very lucky! Great save by Freidal from Taylors freekick near the end and Elmander should have finished us off straight after. Id say the team talk for a lot of opposition teams playing us would be on the lines of, get amongst em last 20/25 they forget how to pass and their bottle goes. Same shite again today, hoof ball, last ditch tackles, saves, little or no possesion in the latter part of matches.
Albrighton exactly the same again, excellent first half then fades away as the game moves on. Either bring him on last 20 or sub him last 20, hopefully Houllier will see that.

Lots of work to do he will need to perform miracles with this very avearge squad. Mid table at best.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Thank God MacDonald didn't get the job!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Did you watch it Jay?

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Thank God MacDonald didn't get the job!

And Houllier is beginning to wonder why he took it! Laughing
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:57 pm

bolton are a good side u shud not b to disappointed...at least you did not lose like you did to stoke..which incidentally wh did'nt so that must make us a better team surely

Last edited by Mark west ham man on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:bolton are a good side u shud not b to disappointed...at least you did not lose like you did at stoke..which incidentally wh did'nt so that must make us a better team surely

yes Mark, that's right cyclops
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:bolton are a good side u shud not b to disappointed...at least you did not lose like you did at stoke..which incidentally wh did'nt so that must make us a better team surely

Yes but you lost at home to Bolton...

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:59 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

U know it makes sense rodders

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Have you got permission to talk shite on here Marky boy Shocked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:02 pm

villahagler69 wrote:Very average and very lucky! Great save by Freidal from Taylors freekick near the end and Elmander should have finished us off straight after. Id say the team talk for a lot of opposition teams playing us would be on the lines of, get amongst em last 20/25 they forget how to pass and their bottle goes. Same shite again today, hoof ball, last ditch tackles, saves, little or no possesion in the latter part of matches.
Albrighton exactly the same again, excellent first half then fades away as the game moves on. Either bring him on last 20 or sub him last 20, hopefully Houllier will see that.

Lots of work to do he will need to perform miracles with this very avearge squad. Mid table at best.

Hagler - as someone who constantly backed MON during the last four years - are you surprised?

Nothing different about the play - just the result

The main problem Houllier now has is trying to make something of a squad that is all about physique and fook all about technique

MON and his style of football is from the dark ages and I personally doubt that the Frenchman will change things very quickly

These were lost years...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:03 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

i dont need permision to talk to a pie munching tosser like u...anyway cock chops no point trying to wind me up ,,,u was the one in the wrong bollock chops

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:24 pm

villahagler69 wrote:Did you watch it Jay?

Yup. Very solid start, but as the game went on, we let Bolton come back into it. I was really getting pissed off, as near they end, they had about 2 or 3 chances to finish the game off and take all 3 points. SAME thing against Stoke. I actually think we were lucky to get a draw in the end IMO. Not too sure why Ireland got the nod ahead of NRC to be honest.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

i dont need permision to talk to a pie munching tosser like u...anyway cock chops no point trying to wind me up ,,,u was the one in the wrong bollock chops

In other words, your missus is on patrol, grow some balls man Very Happy

villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Lionheart wrote:
villahagler69 wrote:Very average and very lucky! Great save by Freidal from Taylors freekick near the end and Elmander should have finished us off straight after. Id say the team talk for a lot of opposition teams playing us would be on the lines of, get amongst em last 20/25 they forget how to pass and their bottle goes. Same shite again today, hoof ball, last ditch tackles, saves, little or no possesion in the latter part of matches.

Hagler - as someone who constantly backed MON during the last four years - are you surprised?

Nothing different about the play - just the result

The main problem Houllier now has is trying to make something of a squad that is all about physique and fook all about technique

MON and his style of football is from the dark ages and I personally doubt that the Frenchman will change things very quickly

These were lost years...

Lion, I was defo a MON fan but funnily enough seem to have got over his departure quick quickly. The hoofball only started in the last 30 minutes of the game. I thought the football being played first half was fast pacy and accurate only problem being no cutting edge, or a creative spark.

It seems with this bunch as soon as we start to loose possesion and opposition get on top, our lot start cacking it. Forget how to pass, tackle etc. Its smashed out from the back to be headed straight back for another wave of attacks from opponents. I dont know where this comes from but Id guess its down to a huge lack of confidence and a lack of leadership.

I always was a massive MON fan, but even I have to admit he`s got a lot to answer for leaving us with this mediocrasy.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:16 pm

O'Neil was a tosser and still dont know how Lion would defend him through thick and thin,.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Are you taking the piss???

I remember when MON arrived you were all saying he is the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Ringo wrote:Are you taking the piss???

I remember when MON arrived you were all saying he is the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!

**** off shorty, we are having a discussion about football
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  mozza Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Ringo wrote:Are you taking the piss???

Moaners Pride.. Very Happy
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:40 pm

^5's, Mozza Laughing
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:22 pm

villanfromluton wrote:O'Neil was a tosser and still dont know how Lion would defend him through thick and thin,.

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down