JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saw Arsenal B Tonight

4 posters

Go down

Saw Arsenal B Tonight Empty Saw Arsenal B Tonight

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:37 pm

And I hope that anyone else who did will understand that MON is so wrong!!!!

That is how to play football - skill and technique

It does not happen by chance - Wenger achieves that by hours of painstaking coaching every day at all levels through the club to get things right

Not turn up for a couple of hours and practice how you get your centre backs to score headers from corners or your left winger to shimmy to go left turn back to his right foot then swing over a high cross then fook off for a round of golf with your mates

Back to top Go down

Saw Arsenal B Tonight Empty Re: Saw Arsenal B Tonight

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Sleep

i thought now that he had walked out on us these threads would stop.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:55 pm

You are either part of the solution or part of the problem

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:07 am

Lionheart wrote:You are either part of the solution or part of the problem

which are you?

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:41 am

Talk about fickle, when Spurs won in some pointless friendly, Redknapp was a tactical genius, not anymore I see.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:36 am

I am praising Arsenal not talking about Spurs - they played total football - no player had a set position - they moved around the pitch completely unhindered and everyone of them had the technique and inner confidence in their ability

When I saw Villa pre season the absolute opposite - with a few exceptions players of limited technique with a complete absence of coaching

Things can only get better

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:49 am

When did Arsenal last win a trophy though Lion? Thats not having a pop at them as admire the football they play, but merely stating facts. Surely you can give up on your crusade against MON now he has left the club. As ROT states, you were bumming up about Redknapp in a pre season game the other week, should he be sacked now
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:20 am

Lion, some of your points about MON are valid, and were at the time. However, in his last season, he achieved our highest points total since the the league became a 20 team league, in fact, it was our highest points total since we came 2nd in the league in the first Premier League season when there were 22 teams. We finished on more points than we did when we finished 4th in the League under Brian Little. Therefore, I think we can say that MON was a successful manager at Villa, he left us in the shit which obviously gives people mixed feelings on his time at Villa. I never had a season ticket for our previous Carling cup finals or to young to have the money to go, so I got to see Villa at Wembley in a cup final so I will always be happy with the job he did as manager.

You have already said that you don't think Houllier will be good enough, so at least after a couple of games you can move onto to moaning about him and the fact that the continental approach wont work in the Premier League for Villa and hopefully we can move away from MON because it is so fucking boring, all this "told you so crap" that you seem to love to do.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:29 am

Lionheart wrote:And I hope that anyone else who did will understand that MON is so wrong!!!!

That is how to play football - skill and technique

It does not happen by chance - Wenger achieves that by hours of painstaking coaching every day at all levels through the club to get things right

Not turn up for a couple of hours and practice how you get your centre backs to score headers from corners or your left winger to shimmy to go left turn back to his right foot then swing over a high cross then fook off for a round of golf with your mates

Do you not think its more to do with the English game than Mon and Villa, with the exception of Arsenal who don't play classic English football anymore.

I speak to a business contact over in Barcelona and he's always making the point that over there they are instructed from a very early age that running for a ball is not an option when you can pass a ball well, that using space and playing a ball into space and knowing that your team mate is there to receive it is part and parcel of the Spanish game, and Barca are coached all day long in 1 pass, 1 pass, 1 pass, whereas he comments that it amazes him when you look at Premiership football and seeing so many long balls and so much work rate and so much poor passing and A simply not knowing where B is. In other words hit and hope.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:53 am

roadoftrinity wrote:Lion, some of your points about MON are valid, and were at the time. However, in his last season, he achieved our highest points total since the the league became a 20 team league, in fact, it was our highest points total since we came 2nd in the league in the first Premier League season when there were 22 teams. We finished on more points than we did when we finished 4th in the League under Brian Little. Therefore, I think we can say that MON was a successful manager at Villa, he left us in the shit which obviously gives people mixed feelings on his time at Villa. I never had a season ticket for our previous Carling cup finals or to young to have the money to go, so I got to see Villa at Wembley in a cup final so I will always be happy with the job he did as manager.

You have already said that you don't think Houllier will be good enough, so at least after a couple of games you can move onto to moaning about him and the fact that the continental approach wont work in the Premier League for Villa and hopefully we can move away from MON because it is so fucking boring, all this "told you so crap" that you seem to love to do.

The idiot that is Martin O'Neill also managed away wins at old trafford, the emirates and anfield.However none of this was down to nous, just pure luck obviously.Mourhino won the league playing direct football the difference being they'd got better players than us.Tedious and pointless argument now Lion.Find something new to bore us with
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:58 am

And never finished higher than the much (and rightly) maligned DOL

Whats good for the goose....

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:02 am

Lionheart wrote:And never finished higher than the much (and rightly) maligned DOL

Whats good for the goose....

Sleep
Something new ffs, boring tnuc
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Not so great today was they?

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down