JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surprise, Surprise..

+2
ADRIAN_1976
Ringo
6 posters

Go down

Surprise, Surprise.. Empty Surprise, Surprise..

Post  Ringo Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Ian Holloway makes ELEVEN changes to the team he put out on Wednesday against Aston Villa.

On the plus side, he has done Avram Grants team talk for him which is just as well.

If our players dont turn out and win this game because of that there is no hope for us.

Failing to win today is not an option.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Surprise, Surprise.. Empty Re: Surprise, Surprise..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Ringo i thought you would be above us now!!!???

Yo didn't even muster more points then us in the two games.. let alone move above us..

Made your self look like a mug again old man cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 pm

I am busy trying to work out who we will be changing places with in the championship league.

We were totally shite and dont deserve to escape the drop.

Grant has just about run out of ideas and I dont thik he will stay long enough to take a second team down in two seasons.

Who to replace him?
Ray Wilkins sacked by Chelsea couldnt do a worse job.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:04 pm

I always thougt you would get out of it.. but when you play West Brom and Blackpool at home but cant get a win then it doesnt look good.. a few wins is all it takes but when you have won only 1 game in 13 it doesnt bode well...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Well any bells noshes that employ ..a person that has managed teams that have been been relegated ..yet they still go ahead and employ him...WH might as well re employ Glen roder...

I cannot see any easy solutions to this shit pit wh are currently in..thank **** i have beer and vodka ..I'd have rather moved house,,,oh wait a min i did....and iam slightly tired

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Our problem is we cant kill off a game
Two defeats in nine games doesnt sound too bad until it reads W1-L2-D6.

Five games to go before Boxing day and none of the teams we are playing in those are exactly setting the league alight.
Liverpool, Wigan, Sunderland, Man City, Blackburn.

Will Grant still be here?
I hope not.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:30 pm

trouble is ringo what manager is going to want to come to a team thats playing like this at the bottom no money and in dire trouble is slipping into oblivion...

the two old farts have said it would have been armageddon if wh was relegated last season, well , it might be reality this season...i watched todays game...and the trouble is not one fecking striker could make a half chance count, thats our problem right now converting a half chance into a goal

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:35 pm

And the threat of moving into the new Stratford stadum could be the biggest joke of the lot.
Unless we are in the premiership, it would be the biggest white elephant of all time.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:42 pm

I'm pretty sure you'll survive in the Prem - a couple of wins will see the changes. Trust me Wink

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:50 pm

The thing is, there are no certainties to go down this season unlike last season.

The bottom half of the table are all as bad as each other and the obvious selection to go down are as clear as mud.
The ones that do stay up may not be the best team but they will be the luckiest.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:00 pm

I'm still expecting Blackpool, Blackburn and Wigan to go down.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:06 pm

I hope you are right.
The only one to be missed of that lot is Ian Holloway, his match day interviews are real gems.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:12 pm

jpr60 wrote:I'm still expecting Blackpool, Blackburn and Wigan to go down.

Blackburn will survive easily IMO.I know Allardyce has his critics but he's a clever manager who gets the best out of his players, i'm expecting them to finish in and around mid table.I'd wrote Blackpool off but whenever i've seen them play i can't help but be impressed.Wigan will go and i reckon they'll be joined by Wolves who despite playing well haven't picked up points.West Ham have to be considered due to the lack of quality in the squad.Parker's top notch and Noble and Green are decent enough,Cole has his day's but the rest are Championship standard.That said I reckon Allardyce or holloway could get them up the table.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:34 pm

If Holloway was at Upton Park, no-one would ever get a word in edgeways between him and the Daves....

Mark Noble played so well today. 12 DAYS AFTER HAVING HIS APPENDIX REMOVED. Unbelievable and admirable. I do believe he's a true clubman. Not the most talented player ever, but loyal and dogged. Scott Parker is just immense and I think I may actually love him. Jacobsen is another player I admire.

Certain elements of the crowd won't be happy till Boa Morte tops himself. Can I be the only person to see the irony in this: The same people who booed Boa Morte off, booed Carlton Cole on to the pitch, and then gave Marlon Harewood an ovation. These were the people who were c*nting him off up hill & down dale when he played for us.

Was nice to see him again though, and he acknowledged the applause. I always had a soft spot for the offside king.......
Respect to the Blackpool fans too - showed up in force, and very happy and vocal, if eccentrically dressed.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Bedshammer wrote:If Holloway was at Upton Park, no-one would ever get a word in edgeways between him and the Daves....

Mark Noble played so well today. 12 DAYS AFTER HAVING HIS APPENDIX REMOVED. Unbelievable and admirable. I do believe he's a true clubman. Not the most talented player ever, but loyal and dogged. Scott Parker is just immense and I think I may actually love him. Jacobsen is another player I admire.

Certain elements of the crowd won't be happy till Boa Morte tops himself. Can I be the only person to see the irony in this: The same people who booed Boa Morte off, booed Carlton Cole on to the pitch, and then gave Marlon Harewood an ovation. These were the people who were c*nting him off up hill & down dale when he played for us.

Was nice to see him again though, and he acknowledged the applause. I always had a soft spot for the offside king.......
Respect to the Blackpool fans too - showed up in force, and very happy and vocal, if eccentrically dressed.

Thats probably their normal attire to be fair Beds, some strange folk up there, Lass will no doubt confirm that Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 pm

One bloke seemed to have a cuddly prawn tied to his head with a scarf. They all kept singing "This is the best trip we've ever been on" to the tune of Sloop John B. They must have been on some shit trips.............
What a Face
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down