JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVFC

5 posters

Go down

AVFC Empty AVFC

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:57 am

I have seen a few other forums going mental that Houllier clapped the Liverpool fans at the end of the game and never went over to clap the Villa fans, is this right? Seems to be a bit of up roar about it, and understandably so.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

AVFC Empty Re: AVFC

Post  QBVILLA Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:58 am

roadoftrinity wrote:I have seen a few other forums going mental that Houllier clapped the Liverpool fans at the end of the game and never went over to clap the Villa fans, is this right? Seems to be a bit of up roar about it, and understandably so.

In the build up to the game it was all about his emotional return blah blah blah.Well that froggy bastard ought to remember who is paying his wages now
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:10 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:I have seen a few other forums going mental that Houllier clapped the Liverpool fans at the end of the game and never went over to clap the Villa fans, is this right? Seems to be a bit of up roar about it, and understandably so.

In the build up to the game it was all about his emotional return blah blah blah.Well that froggy bastard ought to remember who is paying his wages now

Similar to David O'Leary spending his first season talking about Leeds, then his next two seasons just been a complete tnuc.

Houllier has two more games really, and needs to get 4 points minimum otherwise it will be the masses that are turning on him.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:24 pm

If that is correct, the froggy needs to piss off from our club
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:39 pm

i had a shit view and could hardly see **** all anyway, when the final whistle went i didn't hang round it was a lovely -7 so I didn't see.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:01 pm

AVFC has more important things to worry about, he has picked up that "infection" again Suspect
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:39 pm

villanfromluton wrote:If that is correct, the froggy needs to piss off from our club

Oh ye of little faith. Huh

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down