JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxing Day - Spurs at home.

+7
Jay.P.A
jpr60
FrenchSpur
roadoftrinity
ADRIAN_1976
Ringo
villahagler69
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Boxing Day -  Spurs at home. - Page 3 Empty Re: Boxing Day - Spurs at home.

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Yep.. but im sure clubs will buy solid prem campaigners..

The serious question is we will need a GK CB RB LB CM ST at a min... so thats 6 players and after sales we have probbaly 30-35M ( guessing ) to bring them in.. BUt the plus point is 8 players on big wages will be off the books.. so atleast we can will be ble to atleast offer decent wages..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:04 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Friedel will be off, possibly in January
Luke Young will be off, being linked with West Ham this morning, not a big loss on this seasons form...1M
Warnock has been shite for ages, will be off, possibly in summer.
NRC is out of contract and seems to want too much.FREE
Sidwell is off..FREE
Carew being linked with West Brom today..1M
Ashley Young being linked with Spuds again..
Curtis Davies, who I think is good, will be off..2.5M

Dunne and Ireland can fcek off with their attitudes..5M EACH
Bunch of wankers Mad

You forgot Beye too..1M..

Thats a hefty loss on the money we paid for those players etc.. Lets assume Ash Young n Warnock are staying for now..

Lerners cheque book is going to take a big hit to rebuild.. lucky we have some good youngsters atleast..

Maybe MON got out at the right time, he knew he needed to get rid of all of them players and the cost was to much for Lerner to accept.

Anyway, like you say we have some good youngsters coming through and Houllier seems happy to give them a chance.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:13 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Luke Young will be off, being linked with West Ham this morning, not a big loss on this seasons form...1M
Sidwell is off..FREE

Bunch of wankers Mad

Thats a hefty loss on the money we paid for those players etc.. Lets assume Ash Young n Warnock are staying for now..

Lerners cheque book is going to take a big hit to rebuild.. lucky we have some good youngsters atleast..

Maybe MON got out at the right time, he knew he needed to get rid of all of them players and the cost was to much for Lerner to accept.

Anyway, like you say we have some good youngsters coming through and Houllier seems happy to give them a chance.

RoT Oneil did a great job.. three top 6 finishes and tw Wembley trips.. i enjoyed his time and Villa.. but the man is gone and constructive criticism can be laid out.. He walked out on us without thinking we would be screwed.. i tink he knew that the cycle was coming to an end.. we brought Davies for 8M.. Reo 8M.. Sidwell 5M.. Beye 3.5M.. Luke Young 5M ( some say more!) Carew swap deal but valued at 4M.. thats a lay out of around 33M.. a few seasons on and we will be looking to get about aound 5.5M i would say.. thats a whooping 28Mish loss and there wages were all above 30k a week i would say at a guess..

Thats leaving Brad out because he wouldnt have a sell on value and we paid 7M for Warnock buti doubt we wuld get more then 3M fr him now..

Can see why Lerner didnt want to add more wages etc untill we got rid of the deadwood that wouldnt feature.. not untill all that lot have been shipped out and replaced we will struggle to turn things around.. it was inevitable once Oneil went any manager who tires to change the style of play wouldstruggle with the personnel we have.. even thou it doesnt help playing Hogg and Delph in the middle against Spuds Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:28 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Sidwell is off..FREE

Bunch of wankers Mad

RoT Oneil did a great job.. three top 6 finishes and tw Wembley trips.. i enjoyed his time and Villa.. but the man is gone and constructive criticism can be laid out.. He walked out on us without thinking we would be screwed.. i tink he knew that the cycle was coming to an end.. we brought Davies for 8M.. Reo 8M.. Sidwell 5M.. Beye 3.5M.. Luke Young 5M ( some say more!) Carew swap deal but valued at 4M.. thats a lay out of around 33M.. a few seasons on and we will be looking to get about aound 5.5M i would say.. thats a whooping 28Mish loss and there wages were all above 30k a week i would say at a guess..

Thats leaving Brad out because he wouldnt have a sell on value and we paid 7M for Warnock buti doubt we wuld get more then 3M fr him now..

Can see why Lerner didnt want to add more wages etc untill we got rid of the deadwood that wouldnt feature.. not untill all that lot have been shipped out and replaced we will struggle to turn things around.. it was inevitable once Oneil went any manager who tires to change the style of play wouldstruggle with the personnel we have.. even thou it doesnt help playing Hogg and Delph in the middle against Spuds Mad

£28m is feck all in the grand scheme of things.had Young got another 12 months on his contract his value would be more like £20m.Add that to the profit he made on Milner, it doesn't look too bad.IMO we should feck the manager off now before the transfer window and let a new bloke have a go at sorting out the squad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:36 pm

You think so.. i must admit i really thought he would do well but some of his decisions recenytl and esp the two he picked in the middle of the park yesterday was mind boggling.. im 50-50 on Houllier at the moment.. plus who would we bring in.. would just disrupt everything again..

the loss is still a loss considering we paid a lot of money in wages and transfer fees and i wouldve thought they would have recouped more money. Lenrer must see it as a big loss and he cant keep churning money out..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:40 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:To play Hogg n Delph in the middle was criminal.. It's not even as if Delph is a proven Premiership campaigner that he was thrown strait in..

We shouldve played maybe three in the middle to stifle Spuds.. Reo Bannan n Delph/Hogg.. Ireland wouldve been perfect to play off Heskey if the guy wasn't a complete d!ck..

I've said this a number of times if you play with two out n out wingers then your muddle two have to be brilliant..

Lots of questions to be answered.. We have three wingers n they all can't start unless we play 4-5-1 but then our striker has to be deadly cus our midfield doesn't score enuff goals..plus I'm not sure Ash Young is good enuff to play in the hole..

We def have to take a punt on a striker.. We just don't put our chances away.. Someone like Falcoa has to be risked to see if we can find a fox in the box..

We need maybe a CB and even our full backs look dodgy.. Friedel will be 40 so a keeper too..

Hope Lerners got his cheque book ready....

I can assure you that Villa have their 'Muddle' 100% right.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3