JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aston Villa v Wolves

+3
villainies
QBVILLA
Bully 9
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Aston Villa v Wolves  Empty Aston Villa v Wolves

Post  Bully 9 Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:09 am

Much as i have faith in my team...... Shocked I think i may go AWOL from 3pm Saturday Laughing Laughing

Unless of course........................we win!! Basketball
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa v Wolves  Empty Re: Aston Villa v Wolves

Post  QBVILLA Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:50 am

i've gone for a draw.We really need to win this though
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:59 am

God so do we mate!! reckon its gonna be a good game tho both fighting for survival.
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:55 am

Must be a three pointer for Villa. I'm glad the football is back on and the Six Nations finale on Saturday bounce
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:59 am

Although I have this fixture down as a draw in the prediction league, I wont be too upset if the away team comes away with all 3 points and West Ham do the same at WHL.

That is a perfect Saturday as far as I see it.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:24 pm

I should have voted YES!

Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I should have voted YES!

Laughing

Naughty AVFC!! Laughing Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:I should have voted YES!

Laughing

I thought you did Pick nose Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Well FCUK ME!!!!!!!!! i watched the second half and it cut out on 90 minutes!! 4 minutes of hell just waiting for the equaliser!!

Im not going to gloat cos it aint in my nature...............................................................................................................

Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Woohoo Woohoo Woohoo Woohoo Woohoo Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Bully 9 wrote:Well FCUK ME!!!!!!!!! i watched the second half and it cut out on 90 minutes!! 4 minutes of hell just waiting for the equaliser!!

Im not going to gloat cos it aint in my nature...............................................................................................................

Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Woohoo Woohoo Woohoo Woohoo Woohoo Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader

Bollocks you aint you stuffed the mighty Yam yams who have been punching well above their weight for a few seasons now.
They let mon walk and now are paying the price with kermit in charge....And long may their current form continue...but i dare say they wont get relegated ...hopefully thats down to the blue noses

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:05 pm

At a guess, the best team in the West Midlands won. Very Happy
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:Well FCUK ME!!!!!!!!! i watched the second half and it cut out on 90 minutes!! 4 minutes of hell just waiting for the equaliser!!

Bollocks you aint you stuffed the mighty Yam yams who have been punching well above their weight for a few seasons now.
They let mon walk and now are paying the price with kermit in charge....And long may their current form continue...but i dare say they wont get relegated ...hopefully thats down to the blue noses

They are the yam yams you dopey twat Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:16 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

Mark strikes again Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:28 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

Actually you can be both classed as yam yam's as you always call qb it,,,so dont try and turn it around you pair of cock suckers bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:31 am

Morning Mark! Laughing Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:57 am

Yep it is..lol...Iam just doing me breacky.....think i'll try a gordon ramsey one this morning iam in the mood ...thats what you should by kev,,the all round book,,,how to cook and do diy and how to use an Iron

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:01 am

Mark west ham man wrote:Yep it is..lol...Iam just doing me breacky.....think i'll try a gordon ramsey one this morning iam in the mood ...thats what you should by kev,,the all round book,,,how to cook and do diy and how to use an Iron

Come on Mark........did you type that without laughing? Hes sitting here waiting for me to cook his breakfast BEFORE i go to work!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:03 am

Mark west ham man wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

Actually you can be both classed as yam yam's as you always call qb it,,,so dont try and turn it around you pair of cock suckers bounce

You thick tnuc. The yam yam lives in the Black Country. No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:04 am

Mark west ham man wrote:Yep it is..lol...Iam just doing me breacky.....think i'll try a gordon ramsey one this morning iam in the mood ...thats what you should by kev,,the all round book,,,how to cook and do diy and how to use an Iron

I hope you've kept the house insurance up-to-date! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:18 am

Reddi! wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

I just asumed coz fatso called qb a yam yam thats all pale

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:19 am

Bully 9 wrote:

Come on Mark........did you type that without laughing? Hes sitting here waiting for me to cook his breakfast BEFORE i go to work!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You treat him way to good....Give him some corn flakes lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:23 am

Mark west ham man wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

You treat him way to good....Give him some corn flakes lol

yeah right!! Laughing Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:50 am

Mark west ham man wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

It's the accent Mark.

It's far more rounded than the Brummie accent and there are phrases like "yam gooin' down baggies", hence yam yam.

(Although gooin' down is probably a sensitive phrase!! Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post  mozza Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:59 am

Reddi! wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

It's the accent Mark.

It's far more rounded than the Brummie accent and there are phrases like "yam gooin' down baggies", hence yam yam.

(Although gooin' down is probably a sensitive phrase!! Very Happy)

yo ay wrong there chap.. Very Happy
mozza
mozza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next