JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlton Cole

2 posters

Go down

Carlton Cole Empty Carlton Cole

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:05 pm

is on his way to Stoke, if he can agree personal terms.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_7033623,00.html

Peter Coates's teeth scare me, by the way.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Carlton Cole Empty Re: Carlton Cole

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Right move for both parties. Gets us probably around £6m in fees and his wages off the books for Sam to spend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Right move for both parties. Gets us probably around £6m in fees and his wages off the books for Sam to spend.

funny that coz wh offered double his current wages to stay,,,So i really do not think money is an issue right now for the wh owners

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Right move for both parties. Gets us probably around £6m in fees and his wages off the books for Sam to spend.

funny that coz wh offered double his current wages to stay,,,So i really do not think money is an issue right now for the wh owners

You really think we're financially sound? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:

The club were said to have offered Ba & Hitzlsperger a double your money deal to stay, I didn't know they'd done the same for Cole. I don't think we're skint, but I do think money is an issue.
I wowuldn't mind if he stayed, I think he could do a job for us in the Championship. Coates might be jumping the gun a bit, who knows?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:45 pm

statement on OS

http://www.whufc.com/articles/20110715/statement-on-carlton-cole_2236884_2393714

West Ham United would like to clear up media speculation regarding Carlton Cole's offer to join Stoke City.

Carlton has not asked for a transfer and has remained committed to the club at all times. In being given permission to talk to Stoke, the negotiations did not break down as a result of him asking for too much money. He was discussing wage parity with other key players and was well within his right to do so.

Further, there is no issue in terms of his reported "injury problems". An England striker, he played 43 games last season. In fact he has averaged 36 matches a year in the last four campaigns at West Ham United.

Carlton remains part of the West Ham United first-team squad under Sam Allardyce.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:29 pm

It's starting to look as though Coates did leap in feet first, I think.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down