JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swansea

+10
jak
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
QBVILLA
truevillan
villahagler69
Jay.P.A
FrenchSpur
Tilton
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Swansea - Page 2 Empty Re: Swansea

Post  Tilton Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:06 am

What does General Krulak have to say about it? Does he still post on that vile forum?

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:40 am

Tilton wrote:What does General Krulak have to say about it? Does he still post on that vile forum?

Nope, he has disappeared since things stopped looking as rosey.

I think it was you that said, McLeish seems to talk a good game, but then when it comes to it he changes nothing, and that is certainly what seems to be happening so far.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:50 am

Majority of the bluenoses i know said that he was a negative manager and he wont win the Villa fans over..

This guy needs to go ASAP.. his three buys in the summer have been N Zog who have been dire from day one.. Hutton also has been awful.. that's 13.5M wasted so far.. Given has been a very good buy but everyone knew that whoever brought him were getting a very very good GK..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:10 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Majority of the bluenoses i know said that he was a negative manager and he wont win the Villa fans over..

This guy needs to go ASAP.. his three buys in the summer have been N Zog who have been dire from day one.. Hutton also has been awful.. that's 13.5M wasted so far.. Given has been a very good buy but everyone knew that whoever brought him were getting a very very good GK..

Come off it Ade, you along with the majority of Villa fans were pleased that we'd signed N'Zogbia.he hasn't worked out (so far) but you can't start knocking McMinge for a signing that you thought was superb 3 months ago.

https://jwned.forumotion.com/t5943-villa-agree-n-zogbia-fee
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:58 pm

N'Zogbia was the obvious signing, and I still think he will do ok for us. Against Norwich he was looking better, I didn't see the game yesterday so can't coment, but on the highlights he did beat two people once which is more than he did in every game before Norwich.

My two main issues with McLeish are constantly going on about defensive mistakes and how heads will role, then no changing anything. Plus claiming he is playing 3 strikers, when playing Heskey behind Bent basically makes Bent pointless and Heskey is just Heskey. In that role he needs to play Ireland/Bannan/Jenas to actually play some passes in behind the defence for Bent and so we can create chances, other than Heskey who just holds the ball up and slows down play.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:13 pm

R.O.T, I got home from work yesterday at 12.30 and had the option of an afternoon nap or a shower and a stroll up the pub.Inevitable I chose the latter i suppose, and within ten minutes of the kick off i was wishing i'd opted for my pit.The gap between the midfield and Darren Bent is embarrassing.If he's going to play Heskey then he's got to play him up front.Bannan was on for less than 15 minutes but played more decisive football in that time than the rest of the midfield put together (Gabby aside).We had a team of good honest pros but zero invention.N'Zogbia showed neither invention nor a work ethic.He failed to track back and even though Hutton was struggling anyway the fact he was being isolated against two players obviously didn't help.On a sidenote, it's only a matter of time before Hutton ends someone's career.His tackling is shocking.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:17 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Tilton wrote:What does General Krulak have to say about it? Does he still post on that vile forum?

Nope, he has disappeared since things stopped looking as rosey.

I think it was you that said, McLeish seems to talk a good game, but then when it comes to it he changes nothing, and that is certainly what seems to be happening so far.

Yes, it was.

Rangers fans told us what he was like when he came to us and they turned out to be right.

It's no surprise what he's doing to your club as that's the kind of manager he is.

I still can't believe you paid us money for him Shocked

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:42 pm

It's painful to watch and if we don't pick up another point until we play Swansea at home on Jan 2 then AM/ RL will be under massive pressure. I know the club has issued a statement re: Bent but I think he'll be off in January at worst or in the summer at best. We'll use the money to pick up another forward and a midfielder. The Zog has been disappointing but he isn't on his own, the whole midfield is tame. I'm not at all convinced AM can turn it round but his defence is 'this isn't my team, give me time' Not really sure I want to give him any time with what I'm seeing so far.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:57 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Majority of the bluenoses i know said that he was a negative manager and he wont win the Villa fans over..

Come off it Ade, you along with the majority of Villa fans were pleased that we'd signed N'Zogbia.he hasn't worked out (so far) but you can't start knocking McMinge for a signing that you thought was superb 3 months ago.

Why not? I don't get paid to chose players.. i'm a fan with an opinion.. it is his signing and its upto him to get the best out of him.. 2 of his 3 signings have flopped so far.. but ok wont knock him for that but still want the man out ASAP
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:03 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Why not? I don't get paid to chose players.. i'm a fan with an opinion.. it is his signing and its upto him to get the best out of him.. 2 of his 3 signings have flopped so far.. but ok wont knock him for that but still want the man out ASAP

Laughing Make your fucking mind up
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:10 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Laughing Make your fucking mind up

Get back to work and your extra £400 a week piss up money Twisted Evil
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Seems like you're the one hitting the drink with your barmy statements Very Happy Might treat myself to a day off on Sunday which is probably a good idea judging by what i did on Saturday.......

Worked 6-2.Got home at 3pm and waved my girls off who were stopping at their Grandad's.Missus took the opportunity to wrap the xmas presents and suggested i went for an afternoon nap so i wouldn't be knackered on the night.Good idea i thought, so off i went upstairs after telling her to make sure i didn't sleep past 6pm.Anyway when i wake up the house is in darkness, bedside clock says 5.20.Into the bathroom for a piss, brush my teeth and on went my work clothes.I picked up my car key and opened the front door to be greeted by the wife who'd just been over the shop.It was at this point i realised that i'd been in bed a hour and half and i was 12hrs early for work Embarassed
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:03 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Seems like you're the one hitting the drink with your barmy statements Very Happy Might treat myself to a day off on Sunday which is probably a good idea judging by what i did on Saturday.......

Worked 6-2.Got home at 3pm and waved my girls off who were stopping at their Grandad's.Missus took the opportunity to wrap the xmas presents and suggested i went for an afternoon nap so i wouldn't be knackered on the night.Good idea i thought, so off i went upstairs after telling her to make sure i didn't sleep past 6pm.Anyway when i wake up the house is in darkness, bedside clock says 5.20.Into the bathroom for a piss, brush my teeth and on went my work clothes.I picked up my car key and opened the front door to be greeted by the wife who'd just been over the shop.It was at this point i realised that i'd been in bed a hour and half and i was 12hrs early for work Embarassed

Its still November dude?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:12 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Seems like you're the one hitting the drink with your barmy statements Very Happy Might treat myself to a day off on Sunday which is probably a good idea judging by what i did on Saturday.......

How old are ya? Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Very Happy

Anyway ill leave the others to make fun off you esp Villanies and Lutes. I'll just add fair play to you for putting the hours in and making the extra money when half the people around cant be bothered to work.
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:18 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Very Happy

Anyway ill leave the others to make fun off you esp Villanies and Lutes. I'll just add fair play to you for putting the hours in and making the extra money when half the people around cant be bothered to work.

or a small minority cant get work.. Sad

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:22 pm

villainies wrote:

Its still November dude?

Mrs QB is super organised.She starts putting money in the Christmas savings account from the first payday in January and starts buying the pressies in June.We've got three nieces and two nephews and we also buy gifts for friends kids.Add that to parents, siblings and of course our three nippers the cost adds up.Good job she's organised as i'll be buying her pressie (the only one i have to get) in Christmas week.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:10 pm

QBVILLA wrote:R.O.T, I got home from work yesterday at 12.30 and had the option of an afternoon nap or a shower and a stroll up the pub.Inevitable I chose the latter i suppose, and within ten minutes of the kick off i was wishing i'd opted for my pit.The gap between the midfield and Darren Bent is embarrassing.If he's going to play Heskey then he's got to play him up front.Bannan was on for less than 15 minutes but played more decisive football in that time than the rest of the midfield put together (Gabby aside).We had a team of good honest pros but zero invention.N'Zogbia showed neither invention nor a work ethic.He failed to track back and even though Hutton was struggling anyway the fact he was being isolated against two players obviously didn't help.On a sidenote, it's only a matter of time before Hutton ends someone's career.His tackling is shocking.

Couldn't agree more, Hutton is just the sort of player that should be banned as a preventative measure, the clown is certainly gonna cripple someone soon (and then say "sorry" no doubt). At least we won't have to hear the usual "he's not that sort of a player" or "the lad wouldn't go out to hurt anyone" crap afterwards!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:41 pm

jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:R.O.T, I got home from work yesterday at 12.30 and had the option of an afternoon nap or a shower and a stroll up the pub.Inevitable I chose the latter i suppose, and within ten minutes of the kick off i was wishing i'd opted for my pit.The gap between the midfield and Darren Bent is embarrassing.If he's going to play Heskey then he's got to play him up front.Bannan was on for less than 15 minutes but played more decisive football in that time than the rest of the midfield put together (Gabby aside).We had a team of good honest pros but zero invention.N'Zogbia showed neither invention nor a work ethic.He failed to track back and even though Hutton was struggling anyway the fact he was being isolated against two players obviously didn't help.On a sidenote, it's only a matter of time before Hutton ends someone's career.His tackling is shocking.

Couldn't agree more, Hutton is just the sort of player that should be banned as a preventative measure, the clown is certainly gonna cripple someone soon (and then say "sorry" no doubt). At least we won't have to hear the usual "he's not that sort of a player" or "the lad wouldn't go out to hurt anyone" crap afterwards!

I would be surprised if he managed to end a career.... He never actually gets close to anyone as they go by...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Hope its his own What a Face
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 pm

At least when Bannan come on, we had someone who was looking creative, got to be involved next Saturday. Personally, I thought Delph had a decent game, though always worried he is going to get sent off
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:35 am

Lutes, can't knock Delph's workrate but like you say he always seems on the verge of a red card.I thought he lost possession far too easily in the middle of the park whereas Bannan brought an air of calmness to proceedings.On another note I watched the football league show on catch up yesterday and was impressed by Gardner's goal,Bryan Robson esque.Hopefully he'll benefit from his loan move and in turn our season will benefit also.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:45 am

QBVILLA wrote:Lutes, can't knock Delph's workrate but like you say he always seems on the verge of a red card.I thought he lost possession far too easily in the middle of the park whereas Bannan brought an air of calmness to proceedings.On another note I watched the football league show on catch up yesterday and was impressed by Gardner's goal,Bryan Robson esque.Hopefully he'll benefit from his loan move and in turn our season will benefit also.

Some money from transfers from Man City?

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:44 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Lutes, can't knock Delph's workrate but like you say he always seems on the verge of a red card.I thought he lost possession far too easily in the middle of the park whereas Bannan brought an air of calmness to proceedings.On another note I watched the football league show on catch up yesterday and was impressed by Gardner's goal,Bryan Robson esque.Hopefully he'll benefit from his loan move and in turn our season will benefit also.

Some money from transfers from Man City?

You're getting more cynical by the day No
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:20 pm

I thought Delph by and large did quite well, but we looked a better team with Bannan on. Will be interesting the team for Saturday as both Bannan and Jenas will be looking to be involved, as will Petrov. Heskey has to be dropped, he is slower than Mark's brain
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next