JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swansea

+10
jak
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
QBVILLA
truevillan
villahagler69
Jay.P.A
FrenchSpur
Tilton
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Swansea - Page 3 Empty Re: Swansea

Post  QBVILLA Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:28 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Lutes, can't knock Delph's workrate but like you say he always seems on the verge of a red card.I thought he lost possession far too easily in the middle of the park whereas Bannan brought an air of calmness to proceedings.On another note I watched the football league show on catch up yesterday and was impressed by Gardner's goal,Bryan Robson esque.Hopefully he'll benefit from his loan move and in turn our season will benefit also.

I thought Delph by and large did quite well, but we looked a better team with Bannan on. Will be interesting the team for Saturday as both Bannan and Jenas will be looking to be involved, as will Petrov. Heskey has to be dropped, he is slower than Mark's brain

But still quicker than your metabolism eh? Very Happy
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Swansea - Page 3 Empty Re: Swansea

Post  villanfromluton Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:17 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Lutes, can't knock Delph's workrate but like you say he always seems on the verge of a red card.I thought he lost possession far too easily in the middle of the park whereas Bannan brought an air of calmness to proceedings.On another note I watched the football league show on catch up yesterday and was impressed by Gardner's goal,Bryan Robson esque.Hopefully he'll benefit from his loan move and in turn our season will benefit also.

I thought Delph by and large did quite well, but we looked a better team with Bannan on. Will be interesting the team for Saturday as both Bannan and Jenas will be looking to be involved, as will Petrov. Heskey has to be dropped, he is slower than Mark's brain

But still quicker than your metabolism eh? Very Happy

Get you to feck Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3