JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, Arsenal today

+9
jak
villainies
roadoftrinity
truevillan
ADRIAN_1976
villanfromluton
MrMagoo
FrenchSpur
Jay.P.A
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

So, Arsenal today - Page 3 Empty Re: So, Arsenal today

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Yep, I seem to remember a thread a few weeks back where i labelled Hutton a disgrace for a bad challenge he'd made and either JAK or JPR congratulated me on my honest assessment.Ironic really.......
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:50 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Yep, I seem to remember a thread a few weeks back where i labelled Hutton a disgrace for a bad challenge he'd made and either JAK or JPR congratulated me on my honest assessment.Ironic really.......

Maybe JPR will be big enough to give an honest assessment and not hide behind the red and white tinted specs. As for Jak, you have to question his judgement when he describes McLeish as a dwarf.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:54 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Yep, I seem to remember a thread a few weeks back where i labelled Hutton a disgrace for a bad challenge he'd made and either JAK or JPR congratulated me on my honest assessment.Ironic really.......

Maybe JPR will be big enough to give an honest assessment and not hide behind the red and white tinted specs. As for Jak, you have to question his judgement when he describes McLeish as a dwarf.

In all fairness JAK is 7ft 8 so big Eck could well be not so big Eck if you see what i mean? Wink
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:56 pm

So now we want the player to roll around on the floor and pretend they are severely injured to get a decision?

Balloteli stamps. still debatable if he stamped or simply put his foot down quickly due to being off balance, certainly couldn't see where he was stamping, and he is labelled a disgrace of a professional by the arsenal boys.

RVP looks at a player then elbows him in the face deliberately, and its not an issue, and its all sour grapes because we lost Laughing personally I'm not devastated by losing to Arsenal, I thought we would lose beforehand I thought we would feck up our lead when we had it, and I didn't think we would win the cup anyway even if we beat Arsenal, poor excuses in a blind attempt to defend ones own players/team again, as QB pointed out its ok to say your team has done something wrong, I along with the others can't believe Dunne didn't get atleast a second yellow for the pen.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:58 pm

3-2 !!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:58 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

In all fairness JAK is 7ft 8 so big Eck could well be not so big Eck if you see what i mean? Wink

Personally I think he is having a bad time with his senility over the weekend and today. Am surprised he remembers Arsenal were playing yesterday and the brutal elbow by Van Persie. Just hope the FA show some balls and give him a ban
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:00 pm

jak wrote:3-2 !!!!!!

Totally skirting the issue eh Jak, thought you were better than that Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Funny, I was thinking the same about you lot.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:02 pm

Re: Swansea
jpr60 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:10 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
R.O.T, I got home from work yesterday at 12.30 and had the option of an afternoon nap or a shower and a stroll up the pub.Inevitable I chose the latter i suppose, and within ten minutes of the kick off i was wishing i'd opted for my pit.The gap between the midfield and Darren Bent is embarrassing.If he's going to play Heskey then he's got to play him up front.Bannan was on for less than 15 minutes but played more decisive football in that time than the rest of the midfield put together (Gabby aside).We had a team of good honest pros but zero invention.N'Zogbia showed neither invention nor a work ethic.He failed to track back and even though Hutton was struggling anyway the fact he was being isolated against two players obviously didn't help.On a sidenote, it's only a matter of time before Hutton ends someone's career.His tackling is shocking.

Couldn't agree more, Hutton is just the sort of player that should be banned as a preventative measure, the clown is certainly gonna cripple someone soon (and then say "sorry" no doubt). At least we won't have to hear the usual "he's not that sort of a player" or "the lad wouldn't go out to hurt anyone" crap afterwards!

Hmmmmmmmmm
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:08 pm

To be fair to JPR, he has not yet commented on the incident, so we should wait for him to give his take on it. If he is as fair minded as he preaches, I am sure he will agree with the general opinion that Van Persie did his opponent. I await his comments with interest. As for the other old git, what an eejit he has made of himself, I almost feel sorry for him Shocked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:12 pm

jak wrote:Funny, I was thinking the same about you lot.

Haven't seen a single post on this thread bemoaning the score as an injustice or indeed anyone suggesting that had RVP been sent off we'd have won.Plenty of us saying Dunne should've been sent off as well.So what have we been skirting around the issue of? No complaints about the result.We played well in the first half, Arsenal were shit.Second half Arsenal were brilliant and we couldn't deal with them.For me Walcott was the stand out performer, got lucky with his goal but to be fair to him he'd done well to get there and had earnt that bit of fortune.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:13 pm

The old Arsenal "fingers in the ear la la la la I'm not listening" defence. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:49 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:The old Arsenal "fingers in the ear la la la la I'm not listening" defence. Very Happy

You can feck off too. You're just a bottom trawler !!!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Can't believe what I'm reading here. He's a dirty cheat make no mistake. If that had been Barton the press and fans would have a field day.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:10 pm

If it had been Balotelli, then that jpr60 bloke would have spontaneously combusted.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Get out of it you load of Girl's blouses!!!! Man up !!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:49 pm

jak wrote:Get out of it you load of Girl's blouses!!!! Man up !!!!!

Yo jak! I haven't seen Mcliesh's excuse as to why his team lost - the thing I noticed was that RvP's violence occurred in the 64th minute (i.e. after we'd taken the lead) so I dare say, having played the game myself, that could've been 63 minutes of someone having a dig at RvP and him reacting. I've said elsewhere that I admire attacking players who look out for themselves (I'm thinking Leeds' Alan Smith - he was an aggressive forward) and RvP certainly doesn't take prisoners so I'm prepared to think that what went on (and I'm sorry, I truly haven't seen it) is part of the game as we know it (same as Hutton whacking The Ox off the ball early in the game - nobody bleating on here about that - perhaps the TV didn't see it - it was well after the ball had been played). Lescott clubbed a Tottingham player recently - I saw that on TV - but it was overshadowed by Balotelli's "performance". If Lescott can do it, perhaps RvP can too, eh?
Anyway, a thrilling game - good cup-tie - and for all the complaints it was a pretty clean one too (the odd incident aside, apparently). Suck in down Villians - we love you all!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:06 pm

jpr60 wrote:

Yo jak! I haven't seen Mcliesh's excuse as to why his team lost - the thing I noticed was that RvP's violence occurred in the 64th minute (i.e. after we'd taken the lead) so I dare say, having played the game myself, that could've been 63 minutes of someone having a dig at RvP and him reacting. I've said elsewhere that I admire attacking players who look out for themselves (I'm thinking Leeds' Alan Smith - he was an aggressive forward) and RvP certainly doesn't take prisoners so I'm prepared to think that what went on (and I'm sorry, I truly haven't seen it) is part of the game as we know it (same as Hutton whacking The Ox off the ball early in the game - nobody bleating on here about that - perhaps the TV didn't see it - it was well after the ball had been played). Lescott clubbed a Tottingham player recently - I saw that on TV - but it was overshadowed by Balotelli's "performance". If Lescott can do it, perhaps RvP can too, eh?
Anyway, a thrilling game - good cup-tie - and for all the complaints it was a pretty clean one too (the odd incident aside, apparently). Suck in down Villians - we love you all!

Sleep Yes, you've mentioned this a few times today. You must have been pretty good to keep banging on about it? Who did you play for again?

I suggest you watch the RVP elbow and then you might have a clue what your talking about. I notice that you do refer to it as 'violence' though. 'Acceptable violence' no doubt.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:16 pm

Tilton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Sleep Yes, you've mentioned this a few times today. You must have been pretty good to keep banging on about it? Who did you play for again?

I suggest you watch the RVP elbow and then you might have a clue what your talking about. I notice that you do refer to it as 'violence' though. 'Acceptable violence' no doubt.

What team do you support again Tilton?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:21 pm

The team that fecked up your season last year, as you know.

Are you going to answer the question or sidestep it as you usually do?

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Huge Hypocrisy from the Arsenal boys it seems.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:23 pm

jak wrote:3-2 !!!!!!

Im not bitter we are out. I fcuking hate Mcminge. Wouldve been good to have a cup run but the fact we are out maybe helps towards getting him kicked out.

And for all the years Lutes QB Avfc and RoT have been posting on here.. do you really think there bringing the RvP scenario up because there bitter after the defeat Shocked

RvP is one of my favorite players in the Prem. Hope he gets the Golden Boot. But he eyed Cuellar up and then used his elbow. Should def be a ban!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Incredible, isn't it? Violence on the pitch is ok as long as it comes from an Arsenal player.

Last edited by Tilton on Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:24 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Huge Hypocrisy from the Arsenal boys it seems.

Hypocrisy? You nouveau Spuds have a monopoly on that. Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:25 pm

Yes nothing to do with Villa, as said on another thread if it had been against a team of no interest to us we would still be asking your opinion since you have given it so strongly regarding other players, but because its an Arsenal player this time its being twisted in your eyes to be ok, its quite amusing.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next