JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, Arsenal today

+9
jak
villainies
roadoftrinity
truevillan
ADRIAN_1976
villanfromluton
MrMagoo
FrenchSpur
Jay.P.A
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

So, Arsenal today - Page 4 Empty Re: So, Arsenal today

Post  jpr60 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Tilton wrote:The team that fecked up your season last year, as you know.

Are you going to answer the question or sidestep it as you usually do?

Barcelona, eh? OK. And your question was.......?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:29 pm

No, but there were similarities that day in February. I can see how you may have got confused.

Talking of confused, are you senile? Genuine question.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Tilton wrote:No, but there were similarities that day in February. I can see how you may have got confused.

Talking of confused, are you senile? Genuine question.

And are you a cnut? No, that's not a "genuine question" any more than your's was, I know the answer!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Answer my questions, old man.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:59 pm

jpr60 wrote:
jak wrote:Get out of it you load of Girl's blouses!!!! Man up !!!!!

Yo jak! I haven't seen Mcliesh's excuse as to why his team lost - the thing I noticed was that RvP's violence occurred in the 64th minute (i.e. after we'd taken the lead) so I dare say, having played the game myself, that could've been 63 minutes of someone having a dig at RvP and him reacting. I've said elsewhere that I admire attacking players who look out for themselves (I'm thinking Leeds' Alan Smith - he was an aggressive forward) and RvP certainly doesn't take prisoners so I'm prepared to think that what went on (and I'm sorry, I truly haven't seen it) is part of the game as we know it (same as Hutton whacking The Ox off the ball early in the game - nobody bleating on here about that - perhaps the TV didn't see it - it was well after the ball had been played). Lescott clubbed a Tottingham player recently - I saw that on TV - but it was overshadowed by Balotelli's "performance". If Lescott can do it, perhaps RvP can too, eh?
Anyway, a thrilling game - good cup-tie - and for all the complaints it was a pretty clean one too (the odd incident aside, apparently). Suck in down Villians - we love you all!

I didn't watch the recent Man City v Spurs, but maybe Balotelli had taken a few whacks off Parker earlier on before he gave him a kick.Still doesn't make what he did right.The Lescott incident I have seen and he too should have IMO been banned.As for the Hutton challenge, it was late, it was clumsy basically the outcome of a player being outfoxed by a quicker player.He should have been booked but that was a late challenge, which although a foul wasn't going to cause injury.Same as Dunne's on Ramsay for the first penalty in that respect.Van Persie's elbow was out of order and you know it.It wasn't the result of a honest challenge where players can get caught by a stray one.He eyes Cuellar and gives him a whack.Thuggery and downright cowardice from a player who is a top class player in terms of ability.
By the way you've known me long enough to know that i'm not a sore loser.The best team won, no complaints on that front, but come on Gooners you're defending the indefensible here and it's making you look a bit daft
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:22 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Yo jak! I haven't seen Mcliesh's excuse as to why his team lost - the thing I noticed was that RvP's violence occurred in the 64th minute (i.e. after we'd taken the lead) so I dare say, having played the game myself, that could've been 63 minutes of someone having a dig at RvP and him reacting. I've said elsewhere that I admire attacking players who look out for themselves (I'm thinking Leeds' Alan Smith - he was an aggressive forward) and RvP certainly doesn't take prisoners so I'm prepared to think that what went on (and I'm sorry, I truly haven't seen it) is part of the game as we know it (same as Hutton whacking The Ox off the ball early in the game - nobody bleating on here about that - perhaps the TV didn't see it - it was well after the ball had been played). Lescott clubbed a Tottingham player recently - I saw that on TV - but it was overshadowed by Balotelli's "performance". If Lescott can do it, perhaps RvP can too, eh?
Anyway, a thrilling game - good cup-tie - and for all the complaints it was a pretty clean one too (the odd incident aside, apparently). Suck in down Villians - we love you all!

I didn't watch the recent Man City v Spurs, but maybe Balotelli had taken a few whacks off Parker earlier on before he gave him a kick.Still doesn't make what he did right.The Lescott incident I have seen and he too should have IMO been banned.As for the Hutton challenge, it was late, it was clumsy basically the outcome of a player being outfoxed by a quicker player.He should have been booked but that was a late challenge, which although a foul wasn't going to cause injury.Same as Dunne's on Ramsay for the first penalty in that respect.Van Persie's elbow was out of order and you know it.It wasn't the result of a honest challenge where players can get caught by a stray one.He eyes Cuellar and gives him a whack.Thuggery and downright cowardice from a player who is a top class player in terms of ability.
By the way you've known me long enough to know that i'm not a sore loser.The best team won, no complaints on that front, but come on Gooners you're defending the indefensible here and it's making you look a bit daft

1) I cannot see any defence for anyone, anywhere kicking someone in the head when he's on the floor - especially not on a football pitch during a match.
2) "Cowardice" isn't appropriate IMO. Again (yet again) I haven't seen the clip on TV but if RvP gives the bloke behind him a poke with his elbow he's trying to gain an advantage - that I'll grant. It's a foul - that I'll grant. But then so is all the other banging about that forwards receive when they're going for the ball, especially with defenders on their back. The 64th minute - how many times do you think RvP's been poked, punched, banged, kneed, shoved - you name it (all fouls but usually unseen during a match) - when he's preparing to receive a long ball in the air? It's not that cold-bloodied in fact but I agree it's a foul in as much as he's trying to gain an unfair advantage. Still no comparison with kicking a bloke on the floor in the head though - not in my book.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:32 pm

jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

1) I cannot see any defence for anyone, anywhere kicking someone in the head when he's on the floor - especially not on a football pitch during a match.
2) "Cowardice" isn't appropriate IMO. Again (yet again) I haven't seen the clip on TV but if RvP gives the bloke behind him a poke with his elbow he's trying to gain an advantage - that I'll grant. It's a foul - that I'll grant. But then so is all the other banging about that forwards receive when they're going for the ball, especially with defenders on their back. The 64th minute - how many times do you think RvP's been poked, punched, banged, kneed, shoved - you name it (all fouls but usually unseen during a match) - when he's preparing to receive a long ball in the air? It's not that cold-bloodied in fact but I agree it's a foul in as much as he's trying to gain an unfair advantage. Still no comparison with kicking a bloke on the floor in the head though - not in my book.

What I can't understand is, we're told by many, including QB, that we need some players who, in so many words, put it about a bit. RvP was doing no more or less than that, it was nothing more than you see every week in the game and at every corner that is taken in the PL. This is an hysterical reaction instigated by a failing manager, to deflect attention away from himself. I'm surprised at the Villa fans falling for it, he's fucking up and has found a way of mating them up.
Amazing!!!! Shocked

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Oh yes. Certainly deflecting the attention from the real problem (if you're a Villain) or story (if you're a Gooner). Fact is there are people out there with an agenda and it ain't about football, sport or whatever, it's about sensationalism.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Laughing It's like Morecambe and Wise with you two.Lying down, standing up doing the fecking macarana a deliberate elbow in the fizzog is a cowardly attack.That's not putting himself about in a competitive manner, it's thuggery.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:50 pm

QBVILLA wrote: Laughing It's like Morecambe and Wise with you two.Lying down, standing up doing the fecking macarana a deliberate elbow in the fizzog is a cowardly attack.That's not putting himself about in a competitive manner, it's thuggery.

Thuggery, THUGGERY???????? That's a bit strong !!!!!!!! Shocked

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:53 pm

jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote: Laughing It's like Morecambe and Wise with you two.Lying down, standing up doing the fecking macarana a deliberate elbow in the fizzog is a cowardly attack.That's not putting himself about in a competitive manner, it's thuggery.

Thuggery, THUGGERY???????? That's a bit strong !!!!!!!! Shocked

Don't give me that shit.You've been married long enough now not to be sensitive to a word
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Laughing pissed myself.

The worst of it is RvP looks back, lines it up, takes aim and BOSH. If he's walked up to Cuellar and punched him in the face, he's off and banned and frankly I see no difference between that and his wicked and vicious attack on Carlos yesterday.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:12 pm

Come on guys... You will never get a gooner to admit any of their players do anything wrong.... dont even mention the manager because he is a saint...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:16 pm

So it is ok to eye someone up and give him an elbow in the face to protect yourself, fair enough Shocked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:07 pm

villanfromluton wrote:So it is ok to eye someone up and give him an elbow in the face to protect yourself, fair enough Shocked

Good, glad we've put that one to bed. Next?!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Apparently the ref has says he saw the incident and so the FA cant look into it. Fecking disgrace, total bottle job.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:54 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Apparently the ref has says he saw the incident and so the FA cant look into it. Fecking disgrace, total bottle job.

If the ref saw the incident, then even if he didn't think it was a foul then he should have stopped the game for a head injury?

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Pathetic ROT, but not a surprise I suppose. Think most neutral fans realise what RVP done was deliberate and should have been punished accordingly.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Apparently the ref has says he saw the incident and so the FA cant look into it. Fecking disgrace, total bottle job.

Ah! The referee. Now there's a man that knows. So, no further punishment. Justice!!!!
Trouble with you Villains? cyclops

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:21 am

Guys, can't you see what's clearly happened here?

I'm suprised the Arsenal fans aren't in uproar about Cuéllar headbutting Van Persie's elbow.

According to them, thats whats happened.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 am

Jay.P.A wrote:Guys, can't you see what's clearly happened here?

I'm suprised the Arsenal fans aren't in uproar about Cuéllar headbutting Van Persie's elbow.

No, we leave the whingeing to you. It's a man's game.
Anyway, why do you care, you're a Man U supporter, aren't you?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 am

jak wrote:

That's one for the bank of great quotes
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:41 am

QBVILLA wrote:
jak wrote:

Actually I was quoting you, QB. Credit where credit's due. Wink

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:50 am

jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
jak wrote:

Actually I was quoting you, QB. Credit where credit's due. Wink

My quotes are more inspirational.Good morning anyway shithead Very Happy
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:47 am

Buenos Dias, silly bollocks. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down