JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle

+5
QBVILLA
ADRIAN_1976
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
Jay.P.A
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Newcastle Empty Newcastle

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:15 pm

Well nearly half time and we're 1-0 down.

We haven't played too badly to be honest, we've had alot of chances on target.

Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Newcastle Empty Re: Newcastle

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Well nearly half time and we're 1-0 down.

We haven't played too badly to be honest, we've had alot of chances on target.

I think we are playing some nice football, we just can't defend. Warnock is hopeless.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:28 pm

I just can't help but laugh at Warnock.

His fall after he headbutted R.Taylor, his slow motion fall into the sideboards, too funny! Too many shinanigans.

But yeah, he can't defend for shit. Even broke Taylor's Leg. Mad
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Robbie KEANE!!

SIGN HIM UP!!!!!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Keane has been superb, fully deserve to be at least level, I have got 3 quid on a 3-1 win
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:36 pm

I thought Warnock made a genuine challenge when they scored, Ireland should have done better in blocking the cross. Have to say best I have seen Hutton play for us (tempting fate)
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:46 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I thought Warnock made a genuine challenge when they scored, Ireland should have done better in blocking the cross. Have to say best I have seen Hutton play for us (tempting fate)

Bar the two good challenges he made, he's been ok at best, IMO lutes. Think we need to new fullbacks in the summer, that is a definite.

Keane has been immense, his movement is quite brilliant. If you were a coach, you'd want to show the youngsters videos of Keane's movement on the pitch.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Have been poor second half but at least Emile is on now Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:40 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Have been poor second half but at least Emile is on now Very Happy

Apparently the Villa fans were chanting "Dont know what you are doing" when he took N'Zogbia off who I thought was shite the second half, so many Villa fans want McLeish to fair it's a joke. Home games these days the only time you hear anything from the Holte is to give the manager stick.

Thought we played well today and if we can replace our defence in the summer we will do well.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Zog was shite second half but I rather he stayed on then bringing that Donkey on.. If that's plan b then we are screwed.

We have some talent in our squad. Just need the right man to utilise it. Along with a good scouting system.

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:45 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Zog was shite second half but I rather he stayed on then bringing that Donkey on.. If that's plan b then we are screwed.

We have some talent in our squad. Just need the right man to utilise it. Along with a good scouting system.

We already had to bring Bannan on and Gabby and Albrighton were injured. Not many options left on the bench.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Would've left N Zog on in that case.

Why did Ireland go off. Tactical or injury?
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:55 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Would've left N Zog on in that case.

Why did Ireland go off. Tactical or injury?

Tactical I would have thought as he kept giving the ball away.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Ireland needed to show more effort to block that cross for the first goal. I agree with ROT re N Zogbia, his lack of effort was a disgrace IMHO. Yes, he made the goal, but did **** all else. Didnt play as well second half, but still deserved something IMHO
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Well i thought we played well today and didn't deserve to lose that one.As for the substitution, N'Zogbia was shit and I thought heskey did well when he came on.Keane has made me eat my words.Watched him last season for Spurs and West Ham and I thought he was finished but in the more withdrawn role for us he's looked a class act.As for the result well it's shit but based on that performance we'll be more than alright.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Qb, went to sleep at start of second half. Stories that Ireland told mcleish to **** off after being told he should have closed down cross for first goal. Well he should have closed the cross down, was shite. Agree 110% re N'Zogbia, him and Ireland's effort was piss poor IMHO. Heskey may not be great, but he puts a shift in. Deserved at least a draw
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:05 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Qb, went to sleep at start of second half. Stories that Ireland told mcleish to **** off after being told he should have closed down cross for first goal. Well he should have closed the cross down, was shite. Agree 110% re N'Zogbia, him and Ireland's effort was piss poor IMHO. Heskey may not be great, but he puts a shift in. Deserved at least a draw

heskey did well, linked play up well and we looked a better side with Bannan rather than Ireland. Agree re Ireland and the firts goal, awful lack of effort. Cracking finish for Newcastle's second goal, but I didn't think we looked uncomfortable at all today.Newcastle are on a roll and fair play to Pardew he's got them going great guns.Today they got the rub of the green but this wasn't a defeat in the manner of the Man U and Spurs defeats so i'm not too downhearted.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Can't have too many complaints to be honest, we played well and lost. Just unlucky.

Their 2nd goal was more then worthy of being the winning goal in any game.

The only worrying thing is that we are leaking way too many goals. It's becoming a big problem, if we face a clinical side anytime soon, we could be looking at a very heavy defeat if we're not careful.

*looks at who we're playing next*

Shit.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:52 pm

I thought we were poor in second half.. Keane has done way better then i thought.. esp after his West Ham spell.. him and Bents movement is good and we create chances..

Heskey was shite i thought.. wont help us create anything.. and if he's the answer to bring on for LW then that says it all.. the defensive errors just keep on rolling on week after week.. Cuellar was the best but with the rest of the turnips that doesnt say much..

Now reports coming out that Ireland told him to fcuk off.. N Zog tweeting he is hating his football.. and Talk Sport talking about players openly showing dissent towards Mcliesh.. not sure how much truth in any of this but will be an interesting few weeks..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:53 pm

I know Gardner missed a couple of good chances, but thought he made a difference, think Clark has looked a little sluggish and other than playing him left back again (that Oberton is shit), would have replaced him earlier
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:54 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:I thought we were poor in second half.. Keane has done way better then i thought.. esp after his West Ham spell.. him and Bents movement is good and we create chances..

Heskey was shite i thought.. wont help us create anything.. and if he's the answer to bring on for LW then that says it all.. the defensive errors just keep on rolling on week after week.. Cuellar was the best but with the rest of the turnips that doesnt say much..

Now reports coming out that Ireland told him to fcuk off.. N Zog tweeting he is hating his football.. and Talk Sport talking about players openly showing dissent towards Mcliesh.. not sure how much truth in any of this but will be an interesting few weeks..

On todays performance, I hate N Zogs footy as well
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Very Happy

Will be interesting what develops in the next few weeks thou.. Man City next.. cant see us getting anything from that..

After that we have Wigan..Blackburn..Fulham..Bolton.. Defining games for Mcminge..

Last edited by ADRIAN_1976 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Anyone who blames Mcleish for the lack of effort displayed by the two wide players is silly. I can accept someone being crap if they are outting in the effort, but Ireland and N'Zogbia have to look at themselves and compare their attitude to that of someone like Keane.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:01 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote: Very Happy

Will be interesting what develops in the next few weeks thou.. Man City away next.. cant see us getting anything from that..

After that we have Wigan..Blackburn..Fulham..Bolton.. Defining games for Mcminge..

Why are we playing man city away twice in the same season Very Happy

Miserable fceker you are
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:01 pm

The N'Zogbia tweet was "first time in my life im not happy playing football!!!!" but he's deleted it now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum