JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chelsea Away FA Cup

3 posters

Go down

Chelsea Away FA Cup Empty Chelsea Away FA Cup

Post  Tilton Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:46 pm

Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Feck off Chelsea. Feck off with your stupid songs and plastic fans. Feck off with your vastly superior players and Russian money. You're blocking our route back into European football, where we belong, and I don't like it. It's hard to imagine Blues not being in Europe again next season. Sadly though, we have to face up to the fact that we probably won't be there. It'll feel strange.

I've got a bad feeling about this one. I fear a defeat by more than one goal. I fear Chris playing the kids and them getting ripped to shreds. Their confidence and dreams destroyed, I fear them turning their backs on football and seeking solace in the crack pipe. I fear a proper tonking, live on TV.

No Zigic. No King. No N'Daw. No chance.

Chelsea at least 4 - 0 Blues

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Chelsea Away FA Cup Empty Re: Chelsea Away FA Cup

Post  Tilton Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:44 pm

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:19 pm

I thought he would play a strongish team as Chelsea are having a lot of problems, but there again, there are so many games in the Championship, he probably thinks they require a break.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:46 pm

Even though Chelsea are having problems (by their standards), they'll still be way too strong for us.

Chris will rest players for the Barnsley game on Tuesday and send out a version of our European team. To be fair, he never started a full strength team in Europe this season and we did well.

Can't see anything other than a heavy defeat tomorrow though.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:56 pm

0-1 and Chelsea missed a pen, yikes.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well, whaddayaknow. Fecking superb display from our reserve team against the Chelsea millionaires.
Fecking superb from our support too.

I honestly thought that this was going to be a disaster, but once again Blues showed the billions watching around the globe what we're all about. You can just tell that the team spirit is fantastic at the moment and we're scared of nobody.

Even losing the experienced and inspirational Stephen Carr early on didn't faze us and we made Chelsea look very ordinary. Our defence were rock solid apart from a lapse in concentration for their goal and Colin Doyle's save from their penalty was heroic.

We scored a well worked goal from a corner which included two dummy overhead kicks on the goal line to leave Super Murph free to hammer the ball home. Sweet.

Chelsea were pretty much confined to long range efforts, a few of which went close but nothing to worry about.

We should have won this game right at the end. 17 year old Nathan Redmond was clear in the penalty area but his inexperienced showed as he passed the ball to Cech instead of shooting. He'll learn.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down