JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex McLeish will focus on Aston Villa future after season

+3
truevillan
jak
Jay.P.A
7 posters

Go down

Alex McLeish will focus on Aston Villa future after season Empty Alex McLeish will focus on Aston Villa future after season

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:48 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17872316

Aston Villa boss Alex McLeish has said he will only talk about his future at the club once the season is over.

Supporters were calling for McLeish to be sacked following the 2-1 home defeat by relegation rivals Bolton on Tuesday.

The result left Villa, who have won just one of their last 13 matches, three points above the drop zone.

But McLeish said: "We are concentrating on the last three games before anybody makes any statements about futures. That includes me."

Villa have a better goal difference than the teams around them but they have picked up just three points out of their last seven games.

However, the club's American owner Randy Lerner gave McLeish a vote of confidence this week.
Aston Villa run-in

"I thought it was great leadership from the chairman," said the Scot.

"People want to hear what he's saying at this particular stage. As far as a vote of confidence, I didn't see it that way, I just saw it as support.

"They realise the tough job I've got and perhaps that's why they've chosen me because they've seen me getting through tough jobs like this before."

McLeish takes his side to West Brom on Saturday and faces a home game against Champions League-chasing Tottenham before a final-day trip to Norwich as he tries to stave off relegation.

"This is a tough challenge but I've come through tough ones before and I'm certain we'll make it," he added.

"We've got to try to play for the nine points. We've got to go to the Hawthorns with a tremendous attitude.

"In a derby game, it's roll your sleeves up and have a go."

On the question of relegation, McLeish added: "It's possible but we don't believe it will happen."

AML, just feck off.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Alex McLeish will focus on Aston Villa future after season Empty Re: Alex McLeish will focus on Aston Villa future after season

Post  jak Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:57 am

McLeish does talk some old bollocks. I hope Villa survive and then feck him right off.

jak

Back to top Go down

Alex McLeish will focus on Aston Villa future after season Empty Re: Alex McLeish will focus on Aston Villa future after season

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:46 am

jak wrote:McLeish does talk some old bollocks. I hope Villa survive and then feck him right off.

cheers
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:13 pm

...AM played 7 defenders against WBA today .... realy going for it eh ? trying to "draw" his way to safety .... tryed it last season, look what happened to the Scum Sad
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Mcleish after today's game:

"I have had to show my experience and leadership and that has come to the fore. I will not curl up and die. I will persevere to the end as I always have done."
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:55 pm

MrMagoo wrote:Mcleish after today's game:

"I have had to show my experience and leadership and that has come to the fore. I will not curl up and die. I will persevere to the end as I always have done."

I wish he would curl up and feck off!

PS, how can someone who came third in a two horse race claim leadership qualities!

Wanker!
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Reddi! wrote:

I wish he would curl up and feck off!

PS, how can someone who came third in a two horse race claim leadership qualities!

Wanker!
Violin Violin Whistle

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:12 pm

..... and get a team relegated"

Shut the fcuk up and fcuk off you useless excuse for a manager.. your like a disease.. ruining our club!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down