JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex McLeish

+2
Trig
Bedshammer
6 posters

Go down

Alex McLeish Empty Alex McLeish

Post  Bedshammer Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:07 am

Gawn, after just 7 games.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Alex McLeish Empty Re: Alex McLeish

Post  Trig Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:14 am

Well lets be fair Beds this appointment was a none starter anyhow..ok 7 games actually beats our Henning Berg fiasco,,but Alex hasnt got it to be honest,cant for one minute unerstand the Forest owners,,either he lied on his CV or they just cant read,, Very Happy ,,i would love you to tell me what he as achieved as a manager,,just another journeyman who keeps making money out of the game,and for no apparent reason.I will just add this as well Beds,,Sean O,Driscoll who McLieh replace took over at Bristol City well we have played them 3 times this season and last Saturday we played them at home,,Beds they did play well, lacking up front is there problem but the difference with there new manager was very noticable.

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:38 am

gutted. they were playing Bristol at the weekend and my Mum was going to come along to that. Apparently the owner made all sorts of promises and kept none of them. No I'm starting to get on board with the need to protect our game more vigorously from overseas ownership.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:55 am

Ya but Villianes its not only overseas owners who do that,so City play Forest, well i have seen both teams over the last 4 weeks and my money is on City,although with the Forest players now getting rid of there manager that may change there approach,and lots of time thats the problem you know.

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:03 pm

McLeish. Harshly treated by Villa, having kept them up and not allowed to finish the job. Mad

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:32 am

Ok lets give the guy a medal then,,to many managers get praise for doing just that,gaining end of season points,in my oppinion Villa are a bg club and should not be in the position they were or are in the crowd there is worth a point every game,but lets look were he has now LEFT Villa ..and before i here the cry,,its the owners he had no money,,bolloacks,,look at Martines..look at Allerdyce the guy is a bad manager end of.

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:05 am

Yep Mctwat proves what a shite manager he is again, Forest haven't got that bad a squad for the championship yet he only won one game the whole time he was there. Anyone could have managed Rangers to win things, he is a shite manager, and he has made millions from it, lucky twat.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Yes agreed its the same with O'niel when it comes to achievements,,DO NOT count anything he did in Scotland,,so the same goes with McLiesh..that man has done sweet fa,

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Trig wrote:Yes agreed its the same with O'niel when it comes to achievements,,DO NOT count anything he did in Scotland,,so the same goes with McLiesh..that man has done sweet fa,

Come on Trig, McLeish needs some sympathy. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Oh ok go on then,,but only a very little bit,i suppose his Villa experience deserves some recogntion,,, Very Happy

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Trig wrote:Yes agreed its the same with O'niel when it comes to achievements,,DO NOT count anything he did in Scotland,,so the same goes with McLiesh..that man has done sweet fa,

Just an opinion but i think that is bollocks.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:51 am

And we are all entitled to them.. Very Happy

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Bollocks or Opinions? Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:04 am

Its all about being Male or Female here,on both actually,,if you are male you are entitled to have a pair of bollocks,if you are female you are not,,if you are male you are entitled to have an opinniom however once again if you are female ,you ar not!!!.. Laughing ...Ooops ducks and runs for cover.. Very Happy

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:09 am

Oh, you're allowed to have an opinion. We might not listen to it, though.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down