JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are.....

+4
QBVILLA
villanfromluton
jak
jpr60
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

We are..... - Page 3 Empty Re: We are.....

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:41 pm

jak wrote:Yes, for a while yesterday I thought it was gonna be one of those days but all's well that ends well. I like Podolski as a player, he gives us something different.
Giroud's form is a worry, he's got to start hitting the target. He's a decent player and has done a lot of hard work but yesterday you just got the impression that he is totally knackered.
I won't share your optimism about Rosicky's return but I hope we set up with both Flamini and Arteta for a tough game against Newcastle.
Come on you Gunners !!!!

Terrible first Goal thru the keepers hands into the net....
second Goal terrible, how short arse walcot could out jumo our tall defenders was beyound me free header too,,,3 rd goal no probs with,,,

I still prefer Adrian in goal rather than that useless finnish pillock....

But over all,,,,Le arse should have had loads more....

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:42 pm

That'll do nicely!
We are top-of-the-league..............
Not a great performance by any means but I was pleased to see Giroud net the decider, the man does a lot of work every match but has recently looked off the pace in front of goal and there it is, the Alan-Smith (verses Liverpool at Anfield in '89 - keep up) style header from a Theo free kick and we've got the 3 points!
How come Tiote manages six or seven niggly fouls but doesn't get booked eh? That P's me off cos you see it a lot, a player making the little technical, tactical fouls that slows the game down but he often doesn't get sussed by the ref. He may well have given away the free-kick for Theo to set up Giroud so perhaps there's some justice.
Anyway, as I said - We are top-of-the-league.....etc. Cardiff next (year) - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:28 am

Yep, Tiote gets away with murder for some reason, week in week out.
Great three points plus a further win over Cardiff.
Nice to see Wilshire finding his form.
Worrying thing is that our injury situation is mounting and with our next game against the Spuds. Still, they've got a few out too.
I'm hoping we can polish them off in one go, the last thing we need is a replay.
Come on you Gunners!!!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:39 am

Yes indeed - we should, of course have scored a few more against Cardiff (BFG, Theo) but the result was good even if we've lost yet another player to injury. Shame, I was looking forward to a Bendtner start against Tottingham on Saturday - oh well, we'll just have to bore them to death with our little'uns and their quick passing!
Let's put The Spuds out of their misery in impressive fashion then get on with keeping ManC & Chelsea at bay in the league. It's all good - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:27 am

Job done, now a wee rest before we take revenge at Villa Park for that early-season hiccough. Come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Yes, we need to balance the books at Villa. Lets hope the next few days see us clear up some injuries.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:50 pm

December 98 was the last time we beat your lot at Villa Park. We've had some decent teams since and they've all failed. It'll be a 3-0 away win at least this time
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:20 pm

As long as we win QB I don't mind.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:04 pm

QBVILLA wrote:December 98 was the last time we beat your lot at Villa Park. We've had some decent teams since and they've all failed.  It'll be a 3-0 away win at least this time

Hi QB, I hope you are well. Luton, told me you've put on a few stone and are embarrassed to come on here.
Well, I can tell you that we can live with having two fat gits on here, no problem, so don't stay away.
If it helps, jpr and I will give you our special work out programme. It won't help your chances on getting on TV, they're only taking fat and gay these days, but you'll feel a whole lot better and be more attractive to the opposite sex.
I hope you're right about the Villa result but I won't be counting our chickens until they hatch.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:33 pm

jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:December 98 was the last time we beat your lot at Villa Park. We've had some decent teams since and they've all failed.  It'll be a 3-0 away win at least this time

Hi QB, I hope you are well. Luton, told me you've put on a few stone and are embarrassed to come on here.
Well, I can tell you that we can live with having two fat gits on here, no problem, so don't stay away.
If it helps, jpr and I will give you our special work out programme. It won't help your chances on getting on TV, they're only taking fat and gay these days, but you'll feel a whole lot better and be more attractive to the opposite sex.
I hope you're right about the Villa result but I won't be counting our chickens until they hatch.

I dunno jak, there might be an opening for a bit of dwarf action and, as I recall nobody does that better than QB  Very Happy 

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:04 pm

jak wrote:

Very Happy 

You lot will win comfortably at the weekend.. we won't even get the ball off you..!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:53 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
jak wrote:

Very Happy 

You lot will win comfortably at the weekend.. we won't even get the ball off you..!

Hi Ades, how you doing?
Have you put on weight too? Very Happy 

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:40 am

No worries on that score Jak. I'm in tip top shape but don't get much chance to get on here these days. I take it my mate Nash has told you about his crashing through his bedroom ceiling? I suggested that due to his success on Saints and Scroungers the Beeb had given him his own show, 'Nash In the Attic'  Wink 
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:34 pm

QBVILLA wrote:No worries on that score Jak. I'm in tip top shape but don't get much chance to get on here these days. I take it my mate Nash has told you about his crashing through his bedroom ceiling? I suggested that due to his success on Saints and Scroungers the Beeb had given him his own show, 'Nash In the Attic'  Wink 

No, he hasn't said a word. The man's an embarassment. Nash in the Attic. Beds 

Come on Luton, man up and spill the beans.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Back on top, I'm getting to like this more and more! Bit of a strange game last night - I thought we were gonna win by a hatfull but in the end we were struggling to hold on to the lead. That's probably my only criticism of the team at present, we don't score as much as we should but, hey, we're top! Looks as if we've picked up another couple of injuries too - Monreal could be out for a good while if the damage to his foot proves serious, Rosicky might need a new nose to replace the one that was deconstructed. Ah well, The Ox got some playing time so let's hope there's no more bad news injury-wise - meanwhile, let's look forward to welcoming Fulham this coming weekend.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:57 am

Yes a scrappy win but a win nevertheless.
And still top of the league!!!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:56 am

We made a game of it the last 25 minutes or so but I think that was more down to Arsenal getting complacent than Villa brilliance but from a Villa point of view it was good to see us actually competing. Apart from the two goals, a combination of sloppy defending and great finishing I don't think we did too badly. Losing two goals against a top side though means 9 times out of 10 it's going to end badly. Benteke had a chance in the last couple of minutes which he probably should have done better with but overall it was a fair result. A positive for us was he looked like a new man after his goal so hopefully he can take that on now for the rest of the season. You're in a three way battle for the title and we're in a 11 team battle against relegation. The gulf in class shone through.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:50 pm

QBVILLA wrote:We made a game of it the last 25 minutes or so but I think that was more down to Arsenal getting complacent than Villa brilliance but from a Villa point of view it was good to see us actually competing. Apart from the two goals, a combination of sloppy defending and great finishing I don't think we did too badly. Losing two goals against a top side though means 9 times out of 10 it's going to end badly. Benteke had a chance in the last couple of minutes which he probably should have done better with but overall it was a fair result. A positive for us was he looked like a new man after his goal so hopefully he can take that on now for the rest of the season. You're in a three way battle for the title and we're in a 11 team battle against relegation. The gulf in class shone through.

As always the gentleman, QB, not like the Luton skydiver.
I think Villa will be fine this season, they've really missed Benteke hitting the net, hopefully his goal will give him the flavour.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:10 am

Can only tell it how I see it. Watched Man City again last night and the chances they create is phenomenal. Think it is the case of whoever finishes above them wins the league. I know there is a dislike about how they have bought success etc but forgetting that and from a purely football point of view they are great to watch.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:06 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Can only tell it how I see it. Watched Man City again last night and the chances they create is phenomenal. Think it is the case of whoever finishes above them wins the league. I know there is a dislike about how they have bought success etc but forgetting that and from a purely football point of view they are great to watch.

Yes, they seem to have it all as at team. Skill, speed, strength. It's difficult to see how you can defend against them.
Still, it's tight at the top and no room for a slip up. I'm just hoping that Man C have a couple of games where, whatever they do, nothing will go in for them. Very Happy 

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Whilst everyone (and that includes Robbie-effin-Savage) is biggin'up Citeh we can continue to maintain our place above them by winning, innit?
First up, Fulham on Saturday - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:23 am

Job done. Again not the best of performances and, again we really should have scored more but I'll accept 2-0's for the rest of the season cos: "We are top of the league etc.......".
FA Cup next Friday (?) evening - Friday-night football eh? Never heard of it! Come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:03 pm

jak wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:No worries on that score Jak. I'm in tip top shape but don't get much chance to get on here these days. I take it my mate Nash has told you about his crashing through his bedroom ceiling? I suggested that due to his success on Saints and Scroungers the Beeb had given him his own show, 'Nash In the Attic'  Wink 

Got to say the Nash in the attic got some laughs from friends and family. I was a dopey bollox in sending the yam yam a picture of the ceiling I demolished. Got stuck on the way down lol
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:17 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

Got to say the Nash in the attic got some laughs from friends and family. I was a dopey bollox in sending the yam yam a picture of the ceiling I demolished. Got stuck on the way down lol

See, there's an advantage having a fat gut sometimes. Without that to stop you, you might have hurt yourself. Very Happy 

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:26 am

"He'll be coming through the ceiling when he comes,
he'll be coming through the ceiling when he comes,
he'll be coming through the ceiling, coming through the ceiling,
coming through the ceiling when he comes"  Whistle 

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum