JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Cup

5 posters

Go down

League Cup Empty League Cup

Post  jpr60 Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Come on you 'ammers - surprise everybody - get a 0-0 tonight against everyone's tip for winning everything (OK, except the CL) - get in there!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

League Cup Empty Re: League Cup

Post  Bully 9 Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Oops  Laughing 
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:16 am

Oh dear.............

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:49 am

City are pretty bloody impressive at home. Must be a nightmare being a City fan. Dare not look away/go for a piss etc in case you miss a goal. Meanwhile over at Villa Park we can settle down to a nice film on our ipads........
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:27 pm

But how poor are West Ham?
They capitulated as soon as Arsenal scored, the other week and last night, well, they just did not seem to try at all.
I can't remember seeing a West Ham team as bad as this lot. I wonder how many people will bother to turn up at Upton Park for the second leg?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:31 pm

jak wrote:But how poor are West Ham?
They capitulated as soon as Arsenal scored, the other week and last night, well, they just did not seem to try at all.
I can't remember seeing a West Ham team as bad as this lot. I wonder how many people will bother to turn up at Upton Park for the second leg?

Thats quite funny you metion that Actually Jak...them two ( owners ) have decided , that because not one would turn up for the second leg ( Hardly fecking surprising really ) they will reduce prices on tickets by a tenner,,,,,well whoopi fecking do...it should be free admission if you ask me....cant beleive they will actually charge to watch that shower of shit right now.....If wh lose against cardiff..( well why not ),then i reckon Sam's ass will be gone...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down