JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emmanuel Adebayor

5 posters

Go down

Emmanuel Adebayor Empty Emmanuel Adebayor

Post  Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Fined 25000 quid for his celebration.

And why aren't the fans who attacked the steward being fined?

Back to top Go down

Emmanuel Adebayor Empty Re: Emmanuel Adebayor

Post  jak Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:01 pm

fulhamfottier wrote:Fined 25000 quid for his celebration.

I never saw that. When? Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:02 pm

the steward got injured when all the fans ran down trying to fling stuff at Adebayor.

They are just as guilty as Adebayor.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:06 pm

fulhamfottier wrote:Fined 25000 quid for his celebration.

The fans reacted to Adebayor's OTT celebrations in front of them by throwing stuff at him and generally wanting to reach the cnut to give him the seeing-to he so richly deserved. Unfortunately stewards were then forced to try to keep control and one of them got hit by a flying object (it could have been a steward's stool). It's OK, the steward who was concussed was given a signed Adebayor shirt so all is well, Adebayor has to pay out 20% of a weekly wage for his poor fecking behaviour, having only been given a 3-match ban for stomping on van Persie's face and everything is forgotten, eh? Mr Fecking Adebayor had better not show his face on the Holloway Road any time soon if he wants to enjoy his new life with his new fans, you know, the one's who show him love :hj:

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:07 pm

I can sympathise with how the Arsenal fans reacted to them.

I can see Barry scoring a penalty infront of the Holte end on Monday and us going fucking mental at the tnuc too.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 pm

You might be able to sympathise, but it's no excuse.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:You might be able to sympathise, but it's no excuse.

Bollox!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:16 pm

jpr60 wrote:

Bollox!

How would you react if Arshavin scored against Zenit, celebrated in front of their fans, and got pelted with all kinds of things? You'd want Zenit to be punished. I'm not defending Adebayor, I think he's a Grade A Wanker, but it's impossible to defend the Arsenal fans reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Bollox!

How would you react if Arshavin scored against Zenit, celebrated in front of their fans, and got pelted with all kinds of things? You'd want Zenit to be punished. I'm not defending Adebayor, I think he's a Grade A Wanker, but it's impossible to defend the Arsenal fans reaction.

Bollox!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:08 pm

The actions are both as bad as each other. The foaming at the foul-mouthed so called fans winding him up & throwing stuff at him are just as bad as him and his silly celebration. I'm glad he got fined as this sort of thing can't be happening week in week out but running 80 yards into a full on knee slide did bring a smile to my face. Very Happy
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Arsenal fans behaved just as bad as Adebayor.

some might say they deserve each other

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:53 pm

I agree with JPR on this. There was absolutely no need for Adebayor to have run the length of the field. Yes, he had been getting stick, which he thoroughly deserved IMHO after the way he has treated the club since last summer. He incited the crowd with his actions and should have been banned for at least one game (and then he would have missed Monday Sad ). I'm not condoning the actions of some Arsenal fans, but after recent problems, Adebayor should have acted in a far more responsible way. Gabby had been getting stick from the noses the other week, he enjoyed his goal and made sure they knew it, but in a far more subtle way, even if he sounds a thick fceker Laughing
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:43 am

villanfromluton wrote:I agree with JPR on this. There was absolutely no need for Adebayor to have run the length of the field. Yes, he had been getting stick, which he thoroughly deserved IMHO after the way he has treated the club since last summer. He incited the crowd with his actions and should have been banned for at least one game (and then he would have missed Monday Sad ). I'm not condoning the actions of some Arsenal fans, but after recent problems, Adebayor should have acted in a far more responsible way. Gabby had been getting stick from the noses the other week, he enjoyed his goal and made sure they knew it, but in a far more subtle way, even if he sounds a thick fceker Laughing

Good comments from a right :hj:

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down