JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adebayor.

4 posters

Go down

Adebayor. Empty Adebayor.

Post  jak Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:45 pm

So, he's gone to Man Citibank.
I think he is THE most despicable player to have pulled on an Arsenal shirt.
He will NEVER score 30 goals in a Premiership season again, as long as he's got a hole in his arse. He had his purple patch, a great player comes back and does it again, this prat thought he was No.1 in the world and swanned around, cheating the club and even worse, it's fans.
If we've got 25M for him we have had a real coup.
Good riddance Adebayor :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj:
Thanks a lot Mark Hughes, you must have shit in your eyes. :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj:

jak

Back to top Go down

Adebayor. Empty Re: Adebayor.

Post  MrMagoo Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:26 pm

and Man City were beaten 2-0 by Orlando Pirates Laughing
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:34 pm

jak wrote:So, he's gone to Man Citibank.
I think he is THE most despicable player to have pulled on an Arsenal shirt.
He will NEVER score 30 goals in a Premiership season again, as long as he's got a hole in his arse. He had his purple patch, a great player comes back and does it again, this prat thought he was No.1 in the world and swanned around, cheating the club and even worse, it's fans.
If we've got 25M for him we have had a real coup.
Good riddance Adebayor :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj:
Thanks a lot Mark Hughes, you must have shit in your eyes. :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj: :hj:

Again???

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:50 pm

The guy has made himself a lauhing stock again and how Man City can buy him when his agent is flouting him to Manure is a joke. I really hope he fails. I have some respect for Barry, even though he talked shite last year. His actions do not compare with this football mercanary, Barry did think a lot of Villa whereas Adebayor dont give a toss about anything but money
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:10 pm

villanfromluton wrote:The guy has made himself a lauhing stock again and how Man City can buy him when his agent is flouting him to Manure is a joke. I really hope he fails. I have some respect for Barry, even though he talked shite last year. His actions do not compare with this football mercanary, Barry did think a lot of Villa whereas Adebayor dont give a toss about anything but money

Spot on Luton.
I think Barry remained loyal to Villa. Perhaps things did not advance for him and the club in the way he had hoped. At no time did he withdraw from contributing 100%. His move is in line with what has happened in football for donkeys years and is, in normal speak, a career move.
Whereas this Adebayor prat and his agent have behaved abysmally.
His act of kissing the Arsenal badge at the beginning of last season, having prostituted himself around almost every top club in Europe, was a sickening sight. His blatant lack of effort after accepting greatly improved terms, was treacherous. The 'man' has no shame. I know he will fail because he is just not up to the job at the end of the day. It takes a really class act to repeat a 30 goal haul in the premiership, he does not possess that class.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:22 pm

The thing is Jak, he has already shot himself in the foot. If he dont get off to a good start at Man City, he will be a target for the fans, and rightly so IMHO. I hate footballers like him, he thought nothing of Arsenal if the truth be known and that is probably the point I was trying to make about Barry. I think he has made a pratt of himself, but he has shown a great affinity to the club. If Adebayor came out and said he had great feeling for Arsenal, few, if any would believe him. Things have changed a lot and not for the better IMO, but there again I am probably sounding as old as you. Dont mind on this occasion though. I hope Eduardo comes up trumps and the sky reporter was comparing the lad who scored your second goal today with Henry, though he said your were coasting with a few minutes left and within a minute Barnet scored Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Some things never change. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:07 pm

For me Adebayor is a similar player to Kanu (who I liked a lot). It's a shame that, joining Arsenal and giving us one good season (the one before last) he lost sight of the fact that he was 'work in progress' and began believing he was the ready-made article. Probably his character and the activity of his agent (who was busy offering him around to all and sundry in order to cash in on his 10-15%) allowed him to believe he was a top striker. What I find amazing is that someone with as much experience as Mark Hughes was interested to sign Adebayor - fatal flaws in Hughes' judgement like that could well cost him his job.
Not complaining though, we paid around £6m for him, got one good season and a few delightful goals out of him and made around £20m profit. Let's just hope the money is well spent - one tasty ball-winning midfield-controller please, Mr Wenger.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:42 pm

jpr - we'll give you Quashie on the cheap for £15m.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:jpr - we'll give you Quashie on the cheap for £15m.

Pass !

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:36 pm

jpr60 wrote:

Pass !

Yup, he can tackle too!
Sometimes...
When he's not injured...

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Pass !

Yup, he can tackle too!
Sometimes...
When he's not injured...

No, no, no, no - that wasn't 'pass ?', that was 'Pass !' Thanks for the offer (that was £1.5m I assume? A simple slip).

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:50 pm

jpr60 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Pass !

Yup, he can tackle too!
Sometimes...
When he's not injured...

No, no, no, no - that wasn't 'pass ?', that was 'Pass !' Thanks for the offer (that was £1.5m I assume? A simple slip).

I can only assume for £1.5m you're throwing Fabregas and Arshavin in as part exchange for the Scottish Maradona.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:00 pm

jpr60 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Pass !

Yup, he can tackle too!
Sometimes...
When he's not injured...

I can only assume for £1.5m you're throwing Fabregas and Arshavin in as part exchange for the Scottish Maradona.

Just imagine you supported a team who had those two in their squad, plus Eduardo, van Persie, Rosicky, Walcott, Nasri and Bendtner as the choice of attacking options, eh ? Tell you what, it's great to be a Gooner !

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down