JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well done to Arsenal

4 posters

Go down

Well done to Arsenal Empty Well done to Arsenal

Post  Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Much maligned for Wenger's youth policy, you've put out 4 young englishmen tonight. Credit where credit is due. Clap

Back to top Go down

Well done to Arsenal Empty Re: Well done to Arsenal

Post  jak Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:17 pm

If Carlos Vela Tosspot had half a clue we'd be leading 2-1

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:23 pm

jak wrote:If Carlos Vela Tosspot had half a clue we'd be leading 2-1

If my aunt had balls, she would be my uncle Sleep
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:25 pm

My Greek team done won!
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:34 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:If Carlos Vela Tosspot had half a clue we'd be leading 2-1

If my aunt had balls, she would be my uncle Sleep

No she wouldn't, she'd be a juggler. Tease

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Saw some nice football from The Arsenal last night - Ramsey and Merida certainly caught the eye and, I'll say it again, how much has Song come on since he was my worst-ever player to wear an Arsenal shirt? Fabianski looked the business too - the locals were booing their team at half time and even after the goal we were taking the game to them. I was quite pleased, we certainly deserved at least a draw but hey, this is The Arsenal - we just ain't lucky!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:18 pm

jpr60 wrote:Saw some nice football from The Arsenal last night - Ramsey and Merida certainly caught the eye and, I'll say it again, how much has Song come on since he was my worst-ever player to wear an Arsenal shirt? Fabianski looked the business too - the locals were booing their team at half time and even after the goal we were taking the game to them. I was quite pleased, we certainly deserved at least a draw but hey, this is The Arsenal - we just ain't lucky!

Yes. Very entertaining, despite the result. The only minus for me was Vela, who I think is not of the build to succeed in the PL. He goes over far too easily and his finishing was a disaster. A couple of golden chances completely wasted.
Song continues to make excellent progress.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:30 pm

jak wrote:
jpr60 wrote:Saw some nice football from The Arsenal last night - Ramsey and Merida certainly caught the eye and, I'll say it again, how much has Song come on since he was my worst-ever player to wear an Arsenal shirt? Fabianski looked the business too - the locals were booing their team at half time and even after the goal we were taking the game to them. I was quite pleased, we certainly deserved at least a draw but hey, this is The Arsenal - we just ain't lucky!

Yes. Very entertaining, despite the result. The only minus for me was Vela, who I think is not of the build to succeed in the PL. He goes over far too easily and his finishing was a disaster. A couple of golden chances completely wasted.
Song continues to make excellent progress.

I agree - Vela has had a few chances to show what he can do but he's not done it for us yet. Maybe it's the 'yet' that's important - he's 20 (just signed a new contract) and Arsene has great hopes for his future. Thinking of Song I'm loathe to run against Arsene's judgement of a player. Theo was a wee bit disappointing too - he hasn't played much this season, perhaps the Anfield game will give him the chance to show his worth.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down