JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Porto away.

+7
Finn
Bedshammer
MrMagoo
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
jak
FrenchSpur
jpr60
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Porto away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Porto away.

Post  villanfromluton Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:56 pm

I think Jak has a good point regarding Bendtner, I fell he has the talent to become a very good player. I think one of the reasons he gets quite a bit of stick is because he comes across as an arrogant twat.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:52 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I think Jak has a good point regarding Bendtner, I fell he has the talent to become a very good player. I think one of the reasons he gets quite a bit of stick is because he comes across as an arrogant twat.

Has he been taking lessons form your goodself then Tosspot

Spin
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:12 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I think Jak has a good point regarding Bendtner, I fell he has the talent to become a very good player. I think one of the reasons he gets quite a bit of stick is because he comes across as an arrogant twat.

Has he been taking lessons form your goodself then Tosspot

Spin

I must say, Ades, you've got Luton's card well and truly marked. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:15 pm

One other thing on last night's game. I don't think that Sol Campbell has got the praise he deserves, he looked absolute class last night. Hulk who is no bad player never got a look in. What would we have done without Sol, it would have been the blues in the form of Donket Sylvestre. I shudder at the thought. Tosspot

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:51 pm

jak wrote:One other thing on last night's game. I don't think that Sol Campbell has got the praise he deserves, he looked absolute class last night. Hulk who is no bad player never got a look in. What would we have done without Sol, it would have been the blues in the form of Donket Sylvestre. I shudder at the thought. Tosspot

Have to say last night's performance was something of an eye-opener all over the park. From Almunia to AA we looked the business, defenders did their best to defend with Sagna and Clichy getting forward at every opportunity, the midfield ran the show with Nasri and AA putting on a masterclass and Bendtner continued to look for space, challenge for high balls and show up in the right place to finish off the job. Eboue, coming on late looked extremely lively, super-fit and he took his goal very well. It really was a team or, rather squad performance - full marks all round I'd say, including our excellent management and coaching staff. We've been under the cosh a lot this season - sometimes it's been deserved but often it's that old anti-Arsenal, kick'em-when-they're-down attitude, which is rife, even amongst those who claim to have our best interests at heart (step forward Myles Palmer). It's nice to see us working well - long may it last!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3