JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramsey

+5
jpr60
jak
MrMagoo
villanfromluton
ADRIAN_1976
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ramsey Empty Ramsey

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Really does look like a shocking injury, similar to Eduardo's. Ryan Shawcross went off in tears.

Back to top Go down

Ramsey Empty Re: Ramsey

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:05 pm

Eduardo was looking like a top top player before that injury..

ramsey is only 18 and a top prospect.. lets hope the same doesnt happen to him!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:14 pm

He'll be lucky to play again I think.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:26 pm

I havent seen the incident just read about it on the bbc live scores..

Hope he recovers.. and im glad Arsenal have won today!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Ramsey is a great young talent, my lad says it looked horrendous, but didnt think it was a malicious challenge. Really hope it is not too bad and he makes a full recovery.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:48 pm

That really looks horrendous. I really hope he can make a full recovery
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:48 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Ramsey is a great young talent, my lad says it looked horrendous, but didnt think it was a malicious challenge. Really hope it is not too bad and he makes a full recovery.

There's not a chance it was intentional, but it'd be almost miraculous if he plays again.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Jesus, if it was not intentional, why was Shawcross sent off? My lad wasnt really watching and does not know if it was intentional or not. Mate has text me saying it was not meant, really hope that is the case as Shawcross is a player I like.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Ramsey is a great young talent, my lad says it looked horrendous, but didnt think it was a malicious challenge. Really hope it is not too bad and he makes a full recovery.

There's not a chance it was intentional, but it'd be almost miraculous if he plays again.

Looks like it was just a late tackle rather than malicious.

There is still hope for him to come back. Look at the injury Henrik Larson had at Celtic and he came back ok.
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:01 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jesus, if it was not intentional, why was Shawcross sent off? My lad wasnt really watching and does not know if it was intentional or not. Mate has text me saying it was not meant, really hope that is the case as Shawcross is a player I like.

I don't think Peter Walton really had a choice. Get the player off, medics on. No hassle or retaliation by the Arsenal players. Shawcross was in tears as he walked off the pitch, I don't think he would've played on even if he hadn't been sent off.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:02 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jesus, if it was not intentional, why was Shawcross sent off? My lad wasnt really watching and does not know if it was intentional or not. Mate has text me saying it was not meant, really hope that is the case as Shawcross is a player I like.

Feck me. For the SECOND time today I find myself agreeing with YOU.
I like Shawcross as a player. I hope it wasn't done with intent. I won't be going out of my way to study the incident.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Jesus, he should not have been sent off if it wasnt a sending off offence
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:06 pm

He only starts crying after he gets the red card.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:07 pm

It was a rare case of the ref using a bit of common sense. He needed to get the whole situation under control instantly, and did so with his actions. He should be applauded.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:It was a rare case of the ref using a bit of common sense. He needed to get the whole situation under control instantly, and did so with his actions. He should be applauded.
Totally agreed. If Shawcross had stayed on the pitch it would have been insanity.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:23 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jesus, he should not have been sent off if it wasnt a sending off offence

Stop arguing with everyone Mad Mad Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:25 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Jesus, he should not have been sent off if it wasnt a sending off offence

he's only arguing coz he's turning into a grumpy old man and becoming impotent

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:28 pm

mikeyff wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

he's only arguing coz he's turning into a grumpy old man and becoming impotent

Ades, I aint arguing, if it wasnt a bad challenge, he should not have been sent off and bollox that it was common sense, his manager could have subbed him.

FF, grumpy old man, you talk shite like my missus as she says that Wink . As for being impotent, come back and chat when you have 11 kids from 9 different women, the latest last week cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:36 pm

No doubt Shawcross is a smashing lad, so was the Sunderland bloke who came on and did Diaby a few years back and the jolly Birmingham lad who did Eduardo. The thing in common, I suspect is the coaching these nice young lads get - "It's The Arsenal soft, foreign, get stuck into'em, they don't like the rough stuff!"
Well, as Cesc says three of his team mates getting badly injured like that within five years may not be a coincidence - he's not complaining, just stating the facts!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 pm

jpr60 wrote:No doubt Shawcross is a smashing lad, so was the Sunderland bloke who came on and did Diaby a few years back and the jolly Birmingham lad who did Eduardo. The thing in common, I suspect is the coaching these nice young lads get - "It's The Arsenal soft, foreign, get stuck into'em, they don't like the rough stuff!"
Well, as Cesc says three of his team mates getting badly injured like that within five years may not be a coincidence - he's not complaining, just stating the facts!

JPR, I have not made a comment on the challenge as have not seen it, but had 3 texts from mates, one of whom is a gooner, saying it was not malicious. We had a guy called Luc Nillis who only played a few games due to an injury, no ones fault, it happens. There again, Gordon Cowans had an awful challenge in a pre-season friendly v the butcher of bilbao, totally different
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:19 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:No doubt Shawcross is a smashing lad, so was the Sunderland bloke who came on and did Diaby a few years back and the jolly Birmingham lad who did Eduardo. The thing in common, I suspect is the coaching these nice young lads get - "It's The Arsenal soft, foreign, get stuck into'em, they don't like the rough stuff!"

JPR, I have not made a comment on the challenge as have not seen it, but had 3 texts from mates, one of whom is a gooner, saying it was not malicious. We had a guy called Luc Nillis who only played a few games due to an injury, no ones fault, it happens. There again, Gordon Cowans had an awful challenge in a pre-season friendly v the butcher of bilbao, totally different

Lutes until someone sees that one on Cowans thay dont really know what intent is, that spaniard should have been banned for life for that one on Sid.
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Finn, you are not wrong on that, an absolute disgrace and fcek all done about it. Cowans at the time was IMHO one of the top players around, he came back, but not to the same standard. I was texting tonight with a mate who said the challenge on Ramsey wasnt like the one made by Taylor. I still think the Taylor chalenge was rash, but not intent on hurting Eduardo
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Taylor is a donkey Eduardo was way too quick for him, havent seen the Ramsey incident just hope the talented young lad makes a full recovery.
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next