JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beckenbauer

+6
Finn
villanfromluton
jpr60
ADRIAN_1976
FrenchSpur
Bedshammer
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Beckenbauer - Page 3 Empty Re: Beckenbauer

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:10 pm

jpr60 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I have just burned my bloody hand Mad

Whank-burns eh?

I wish it was that big, dopey fceker that I was trying to put the top grill on and moving it around, got a gash frenchie would be proud of. Had to drink to ease the pain
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:12 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I have just burned my bloody hand Mad

Whank-burns eh?

I wish it was that big, dopey fceker that I was trying to put the top grill on and moving it around, got a gash frenchie would be proud of. Had to drink to ease the pain

Beds
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Not funny beds, no sex for 2 weeks apparently Crying or Very sad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:26 am

villanfromluton wrote:Not funny beds, no sex for 2 weeks apparently Crying or Very sad

Poor old Lutes.
Pounce
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:54 am

Bedshammer wrote:West Ham won the World Cup in 1966. Fact. Wink

no England won the world cup west ham just happened to have a few players in the team thats all..

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:00 am

Oh Mark, your memory's playing tricks on you!
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:02 am

villanfromluton wrote:Why you in a strop Beds, that guy has fceked up my plans for the weekend and possibly our world cup hopes. If he was Columbian, he would be up before a firing squad on his return

Oh shut up you facking bell nosh , the whole team where making mistakes that night unfort,,,that greens mistake cost us a goal, but thats ´life.
If the england squad that night had shown real character then Greens huff up would have been forgotten about, trouble is every m'fucker though England would walk this group, well it just goes to show how we was all wrong.

Shreks been awfull , lamps cant hit a barn door and his passing, Terry made a back pass the other game that was so bad it could have ended in a goal , luckily for glenn Johnson i think that made that stop.

I would luv to see Green in goal for this match , but i think that the Ego of David james hissy fitting will prevent that

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:05 am

Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Why you in a strop Beds, that guy has fceked up my plans for the weekend and possibly our world cup hopes. If he was Columbian, he would be up before a firing squad on his return

Oh shut up you facking bell nosh , the whole team where making mistakes that night unfort,,,that greens mistake cost us a goal, but thats ´life.
If the england squad that night had shown real character then Greens huff up would have been forgotten about, trouble is every m'fucker though England would walk this group, well it just goes to show how we was all wrong.

Shreks been awfull , lamps cant hit a barn door and his passing, Terry made a back pass the other game that was so bad it could have ended in a goal , luckily for glenn Johnson i think that made that stop.

I would luv to see Green in goal for this match , but i think that the Ego of David james hissy fitting will prevent that

You thick cnut Very Happy , I'd rather Jak in goal than him
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:10 am

Mark west ham man wrote:

Are you fecking German???????

pillock
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:42 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

You thick cnut Very Happy , I'd rather Jak in goal than him

So would I. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  mastermank Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:27 pm

do we now say that what our german friend has to say was astute and fair???

mastermank

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:36 pm

mastermank wrote:do we now say that what our german friend has to say was astute and fair???

No. He's a game-playing tosser who needs to shut his cakehole. OK?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:43 pm

He mugged us Beds good and proper !
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:01 pm

Finn wrote:He mugged us Beds good and proper !

He made us look like mugs, and that's worse. Prick.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum