JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my opinion the best guitar track in the world

+5
Ringo
potatoblight
jannerblue
Bedshammer
villainies
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In my opinion the best guitar track in the world - Page 2 Empty Re: In my opinion the best guitar track in the world

Post  MrMagoo Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:04 pm

villainies wrote:Magoo. that is a great great song. cheers cheers

2 excellent guitarists too
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

In my opinion the best guitar track in the world - Page 2 Empty Re: In my opinion the best guitar track in the world

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:10 pm

MrMagoo wrote:

Magoo: Ahhh yes "dem sweet soul sounds are stirring ma soul man"......or should i say da Blues.

Again a couple of Gibson, BB's is a custom Cello i believe so i'm not altogether sure it Gibson but would be surprised if it wasn't if you listen to them jammin both guitars sound virtually the same, i'd sell my house and live in a cave to own that instrument, brilliant stuff.... Clap

Well this does surprise me there is life on here other than football Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Oi Oi Oi

I wish to intervene

When we are praising up Brick in the Wall - the start of the that song is an absolute total rip off

It is Couldnt See the Light by the Climax Blues Band

Someone get You tubeing and post it up

Daylight robbery!!

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Carlos Santana, another great guitarist

MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:46 pm

MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Could watch this man play all day. Such technical brilliance, and it makes it looks so easy. He's the guitar's answer to Lionel Messi.

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:50 pm

jpr mentioned him earlier. This man can do the business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o8vszqVL2U&feature=related

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:00 pm

and here's Django. Remember his third and fourth fingers on his left hand were badly crippled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGxDSij9jH4

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:13 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:

Could watch this man play all day. Such technical brilliance, and it makes it looks so easy. He's the guitar's answer to Lionel Messi.

Yeah - I bet you could - thats because you haven´t got any fookin work to do like the rest of us

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:30 am

Lionheart wrote:

Yeah - I bet you could - thats because you haven´t got any fookin work to do like the rest of us

Beds
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  lass Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:50 am

very under rated guitar player and awesome at it too..
lass
lass
Da Boss's Wench

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:02 am

lass wrote:

very under rated guitar player and awesome at it too..

I can see how you know about his guitar playing but pray tell how you know about the other bit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Lion: Its something to do with the way he's holding the guitar between his thighs, phallic and all that stuff.

Its what gets woman going...you know what they're like, they see a guy with a strategically unbuttoned shirt down to the naval, shaved and waxed body, medallion, guitar.

I should stop or Maggo will be of for a makeover.

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Not this chump again? Paco Pena is ya man.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2