JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Wilshere

+4
villanfromluton
Bedshammer
jak
FrenchSpur
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jack Wilshere - Page 2 Empty Re: Jack Wilshere

Post  jak Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Finn wrote:So Taylor is still a thug and Wilshire just misjudged his challenge, never heard such baloney in my life.

As for the dive in the box, well the ref gave a similar one last season against us which was similarly a disgrace Rolling Eyes

You CANNOT be serious. Mad Mad

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:34 pm

jak wrote:At last I've seen the tackle.
Wilshire was given a straight red, fair enough. That kind of studs up tackle is very dangerous and is liable to lead to injury. Enough red cards will reduce bad tackles and improve the quality of football.
Wilshire is a great prospect, still learning his trade, he needs to brush up on the way he tackles.

Well done JAK a thoughtful response.

JP, you smoking dope or something ?
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:35 pm

jak wrote:
Finn wrote:So Taylor is still a thug and Wilshire just misjudged his challenge, never heard such baloney in my life.

As for the dive in the box, well the ref gave a similar one last season against us which was similarly a disgrace Rolling Eyes

Yes JAK it was at Vile Pork and a cheating twat called Agbonkawhore took a shameful dive to con the ref Wink
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Finn wrote:
jak wrote:

Yes JAK it was at Vile Pork and a cheating twat called Agbonkawhore took a shameful dive to con the ref Wink

I know you'll look at it from the opposite point of view but having watched the penalty over and over again, I think most refs would have given that. I think you should have more of the hump with your defender than with the ref. Stupid attempt to get at a ball that was way way out of his reach.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:44 pm

jak wrote:
Finn wrote:
jak wrote:

I know you'll look at it from the opposite point of view but having watched the penalty over and over again, I think most refs would have given that. I think you should have more of the hump with your defender than with the ref. Stupid attempt to get at a ball that was way way out of his reach.

It was a tad impetuous JAK, but if the decision went the other way I can just imagine what you would have said Very Happy
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Calm down Finn, you seem to be enjoying this Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Bad challenge, deserved red card and 3 match ban.Thought Eboue's scissor impression was as bad as well.Wenger has set himself up nicely for the abuse though, the press will have a field day
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2