JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok so we lost

+3
Bedshammer
Ringo
villanfromluton
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ok so we lost  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ok so we lost

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Bully, loved the pics of the raspberry ripples cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:04 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Bully loved the pics of the raspberry ripples cheers

Did she? You had your jugs out again, Luton? Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:11 am

I think they celeberated becuase they had just got back into the title race with a 3-0 win away to Man City.. next home game they are playing a shit team that everybody thinks they would thump.. 87 minutes on the clock and it looks like two points lost and falling further behind Chelsea.. then boom!! Song scores to keep them in the hunt..

Ofcourse there gonna celebrate...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:16 am

Fair point Ades

Any team who score a late goal to win a game are going to celebrate, and rightly so. Fair play to Mark though, made good comments about West Ham and the way they played
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:24 am

Havent seen anything of the game yet.. West ham normally play well against Arsenal.. still dont think they will get relegated..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:35 am

Ades, I agree. Have to say after first game at VP, Iwould have thought more chance of you getting a bird than West Ham staying up, but times change. They seem to be doing okay, though shite at home to Newcastle
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:41 am

Maybe if you stopped trying to bone birds and breaking there wings you might be able to get an actual Woman Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:50 am

Every sunday paper agrees with the comment I made.

It was a stupid move by Grant to make a substitution for no reason so late into the game.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Hello, is this The Arsenal board by any chance? Seems we've given you Hammer chaps and Villa chaps a little space to have your respective say on the match - jolly good. Get it all off your respective chests, what?
We Gooners were mighty pleased to finally score in a match that we always looked like winning. Green was excellent in goal, making fine stops on several occasions but OK, that's what keepers are there for. However we were a touch unlucky when Green was beaten, twice, only to see the ball come back off the inside of the post and into his arms (from an excellent attack spearheaded by Theo) or off the crossbar from that superbly powered Nasri free kick. I'm sure we all agree that The Arsenal deserved to win but, as the game went on it looked as though it was going to be one of those days. But no, a fine cross from Clichy saw Song dive in bravely with his head to clinch the 3 points. Of course we were happy!
Oh yes and just a criticism of a West Ham team that went about it's business in workmanlike fashion - you won't be relegated but you'll have to watch Da Costa who got away with a few little digs, unecessary IMO in a game played in a relatively sporting manner and Parker who spent 10 minutes running about like a madman near the finish. I know the game was getting a bit frantic but you could lose players who don't keep their respective cool - imagine you are battling for survival later in the season and you get two players red-carded.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:02 pm

Yes, jpr, a good win against a side who battled really well.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:03 pm

You grumpy old git, they were fighting for their team, tackling is allowed, even against the mighty Arsenal
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:03 pm

jpr, I thought the stadium was lovely. Dead posh.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:06 pm

Bedshammer wrote:jpr, I thought the stadium was lovely. Dead posh.

It is a great stadium, isn't it? We've even got the North Bank and the Clock End these days to make us feel more at home - but.....sigh......it's not Highbury. Crying or Very sad

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:19 pm

jpr60 wrote:

It is a great stadium, isn't it? We've even got the North Bank and the Clock End these days to make us feel more at home - but.....sigh......it's not Highbury. Crying or Very sad

I'm going to hate leaving the Boleyn Ground. It's a shithole but it's OUR shithole.

I must say, even the salmonella shacks around the ground were better quality than around our way. And your beer was 10 pence a pint cheaper, and the service was better.

My Gooner mate walked us round past the old ground - he's a really nice bloke. He took us to a pub and made me promise not to wear colours as it would be full of Arsenal. I did wonder why everyone was singing the Paolo song when we walked in - it was packed to the rafters with Hammers! He looked really uncomfortable, lol.

I thought we did well to hold you like we did. Consistent improvement, I reckon. The travelling Hammers fans are a vocal bunch, aren't they?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

I'm going to hate leaving the Boleyn Ground. It's a shithole but it's OUR shithole.

I must say, even the salmonella shacks around the ground were better quality than around our way. And your beer was 10 pence a pint cheaper, and the service was better.

My Gooner mate walked us round past the old ground - he's a really nice bloke. He took us to a pub and made me promise not to wear colours as it would be full of Arsenal. I did wonder why everyone was singing the Paolo song when we walked in - it was packed to the rafters with Hammers! He looked really uncomfortable, lol.

I thought we did well to hold you like we did. Consistent improvement, I reckon. The travelling Hammers fans are a vocal bunch, aren't they?

Indeed - your support has always been, errr loud! The rows I've had with Hammers over the years - always giving it large - but I've also got a soft spot for you lot so long may it continue. You musn't go down and I don't think you will.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:29 pm

In the pub, some of them were singing "Let's pretend we've scored a goal!", jumping up and cheering, then singing "1 -0 to the Cockney Boys!" They got to 4-0 before they were asked to be quiet.....

I don't think we'll go down either. We might even finish 16th.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:04 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Ringo wrote:If our twat of a manager had not introduced Faubert into the mix I am sure it would have finished 0-0.

If my aunt had balls, Im sure she would have been my uncle Rolling Eyes

Well why the feck didn't Avram Grant become a surgeon and operate on her then?

GRANT OUT.

No way to talk about your namesake!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2