JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looks a little lost here.........

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looks a little lost here......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Looks a little lost here.........

Post  QBVILLA Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:44 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Unique? Not sure I like the sound of that. It's a bit like special, as in needs.

I think he meant antique Beds, being sarcastic as usual

Actually i'd forgot about you.You are obviously the exception.Hence why Malachite has left the forum with your egotistical systematic bullying.You sicken me with your underhand ways No
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Looks a little lost here......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Looks a little lost here.........

Post  villanfromluton Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:53 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Unique? Not sure I like the sound of that. It's a bit like special, as in needs.

Actually i'd forgot about you.You are obviously the exception.Hence why Malachite has left the forum with your egotistical systematic bullying.You sicken me with your underhand ways No

Where did you copy and paste that shite, you wouldnt know what half those words meant
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:36 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Where did you copy and paste that shite, you wouldnt know what half those words meant

unlike you, i'm not an uneducated working class oik......
Oh hang on
get fecked
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Well, I like him. I expect it's all that testosterone when the 2 of you get together that makes the sparks fly.

Testerwhatsit, that's Swiss chocolate innit? I don't much like Swiss chocolate - I prefer Cadbury's. So what your sayin' is Vamps gets on 'ere wiv 'is Swiss chocolate and it pp's 'im off that I prefer Cadbury's? That could be it, I mean, 'e's daft enough innit, Chelsea fan for chrissake!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:59 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Vamps is sound, also a good poster on football matters.In fact there isn't a single JWNED contributor that I dislike.

Fceking liar

tis true, not one of you feckers that i dislike.The old boys from the Arsenal are good fun.the West Ham crew are all unique and the Villa lot are all good lads.Even the Everton crowd bring something to the party.

Said with a glint in his eye, to the sound of "All You Need Is Love" as a dwarf steps up to dance.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:29 pm

jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Vamps is sound, also a good poster on football matters.In fact there isn't a single JWNED contributor that I dislike.

Fceking liar

tis true, not one of you feckers that i dislike.The old boys from the Arsenal are good fun.the West Ham crew are all unique and the Villa lot are all good lads.Even the Everton crowd bring something to the party.

Said with a glint in his eye, to the sound of "All You Need Is Love" as a dwarf steps up to dance.

After 12 hours on the piss i have one dance off with a dwarf and you hold it against me Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:34 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Fceking liar

After 12 hours on the piss i have one dance off with a dwarf and you hold it against me Mad

If any other jwnder had done the same, you'd be a whole lot worse. Violin

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Fceking liar

In my defence I was the one who told everyone that i'd been booked into a gay hotel and it was me who told everyone about the dancing dwarf.So I invited the comments.I've always said that you shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it and to be fair i dish it out more than most.
So up yours Dickface
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:00 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
jpr60 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Fceking liar

In my defence I was the one who told everyone that i'd been booked into a gay hotel and it was me who told everyone about the dancing dwarf.So I invited the comments.I've always said that you shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it and to be fair i dish it out more than most.
So up yours Dickface

Coming out of the closet are the words that spring to mind, good man eeeer whatever you are
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:14 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Well, I like him. I expect it's all that testosterone when the 2 of you get together that makes the sparks fly.

Testerwhatsit, that's Swiss chocolate innit? I don't much like Swiss chocolate - I prefer Cadbury's. So what your sayin' is Vamps gets on 'ere wiv 'is Swiss chocolate and it pp's 'im off that I prefer Cadbury's? That could be it, I mean, 'e's daft enough innit, Chelsea fan for chrissake!

sunny
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2