JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cahill in the England Squad

4 posters

Go down

Cahill in the England Squad Empty Cahill in the England Squad

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wonder where we might be able to an England player for £5 million???!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Cahill in the England Squad Empty Re: Cahill in the England Squad

Post  QBVILLA Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:12 pm

As I predicted when we sold him that Cahill would break into the England squad before the World Cup
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:24 pm

QBVILLA wrote:As I predicted when we sold him that Cahill would break into the England squad before the World Cup

QB

David Blunkett with a blindfold could see that Cahill was a footballer

We now have a situation where Davies who cost us £10 million can´t make the England squad but Cahill who we sold for £5 million can

Its a good job that Randy took Villa off the Stock Exchange because if not shareholders would have been pressing criminal negligance charges

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:31 pm

Lionheart wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:As I predicted when we sold him that Cahill would break into the England squad before the World Cup

QB

David Blunkett with a blindfold could see that Cahill was a footballer

We now have a situation where Davies who cost us £10 million can´t make the England squad but Cahill who we sold for £5 million can

Its a good job that Randy took Villa off the Stock Exchange because if not shareholders would have been pressing criminal negligance charges

Wasnt Davies in an England squad earlier in the season, though didnt make the final cut off.

Cahill wanted guaranteed first team football and that couldn't be guaranteed. While sorry to see him go, I could understand the decision. Yes, Davies has alot to learn, but so does Cahill IMHO
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Personally i thought Davies had more potential.. lets hope he can step up to the mark..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:06 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Personally i thought Davies had more potential.. lets hope he can step up to the mark..

Thats fceked it, I take it back what I said about Davies, he is a liability and Cahill should never have been sold
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:58 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Personally i thought Davies had more potential.. lets hope he can step up to the mark..

Thats fceked it, I take it back what I said about Davies, he is a liability and Cahill should never have been sold

Luton

This whole thing has nothing really to do with Davies or anyone else - selling Cahill was a shockingly bad decision

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Lion, I like Cahill, but the fact is he could not be guaranteed first team football and that is what he wanted
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:18 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Lion, I like Cahill, but the fact is he could not be guaranteed first team football and that is what he wanted

Which is what he is soon to get

With England......

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Look, let's put this in perspective. Boa Morte has been selected for the Portugal squad. Doesn't make him a better player.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Lionheart wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Lion, I like Cahill, but the fact is he could not be guaranteed first team football and that is what he wanted

Which is what he is soon to get

With England......

Maybe, maybe not

The fact still remains is that he wanted to leave the club as he could not be guaranteed a first team place.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:41 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Look, let's put this in perspective. Boa Morte has been selected for the Portugal squad. Doesn't make him a better player.

Beds

Cahill was a guaranteed England international who achieved the amazing feat of scoring the goal of the century and relegating the Nosers in one single act

For many that would have been sufficient for there to be a national holiday on his birthday and the Post Office to dedicate a Stamp in his honour

However, that was not enough - bringing in players of the Beckenbauer type talent of Zat Knight lead to him being sold

I GUARANTEE you that this time next year he will be playing for someone who paid much much more than Bolton had to shell out - and we are so much the poorer

IF DOL had done this the Evening Mail letters page would have been on fire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:48 pm

Lionheart wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Look, let's put this in perspective. Boa Morte has been selected for the Portugal squad. Doesn't make him a better player.

Beds

Cahill was a guaranteed England international who achieved the amazing feat of scoring the goal of the century and relegating the Nosers in one single act

For many that would have been sufficient for there to be a national holiday on his birthday and the Post Office to dedicate a Stamp in his honour

However, that was not enough - bringing in players of the Beckenbauer type talent of Zat Knight lead to him being sold

I GUARANTEE you that this time next year he will be playing for someone who paid much much more than Bolton had to shell out - and we are so much the poorer

IF DOL had done this the Evening Mail letters page would have been on fire

Actually, Paolo scored the goal of the century. IMHO, of course.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down